Cleaning Time

Noona Take Care of us!

It's now the second day of living with them, so far all you made them do was clean. Even though the place has been untouched for how many months it's still pretty dirty. And with your clean freak self, you made them do 8 months worth of chores.

Ricky slammed  his broom on the floor with a bang "YAH! what are we you're maids??" his face full of annoyance.

"What? YOU expect me to be to be YOURS?" You shot back.

His eye twitched he was gonna yell back but C.A.P stopped him by ruffling his hair. "Calm down Ricky." He said with a smile to calm his flaring dongsaeng. Ricky snarled and just walked away, grabbed his broom, and sweeped grudgingly. Wow. even Ricky listens to C.A.P.

Changjo and L.Joe were lying on the floor sweating. "AH! I'm beat! noona, I think what you want us to do here is ready the f*****' room for f******surgery!" L.Joe said that while fanning his face with his hand. Your eyes shot wide open at him. You flicked his mouth harshly making his head tilt up. "OW!" he groaned while nursing his to-be swollen lip.  "LANGUAGE!" you nagged while turning your head away heading off to find any dust particles attached to anything. The rest of the boys giggled seeing you scold L.Joe like that, teasing him. OH NO! i'm getting more like an ahjumma than a noona. *.*

When you had your back fully away from him, you see him in the corner of your eye making a sour face at you, but you ignore it gracefully.

You tiptoe up to reach the highest part of the windows, but couldn't reach it. You bitterly lower your arm, giving up, when C.A.P gives you a lift. The sudden squeeze in your hips pulling you up makes you jolt. You nervously laugh. "Haha, C.A.P you don't have to lift me, I could just grab a chair." 

C.A.P gave you a confused stare. "Isn't it easier this way?" he said bluntly. Yeah, why am I so tense? it's just him helping me clean a window.

You reach out and reach the spot with the dust with ease. You sweep the dust off of the window and into C.A.P's face. He couugh's and sneezes beacause of the dust, losing his grip on you. You scream and land on top of Chunji. Chunji's eyes widen to the size of saucers. Maybe it was your imagination, but you saw a faint blush on his face? It was not only him, but you felt your heart beating faster. It was the awkwardest two seconds of your life. C.A.P yanks you by the arms and says sorry, a bit embarrassed that he let go just because of dust. You look over and see Chunji looking at you, but when he realizes that you noticed, he quickly diverts them away from you.

-------------------------------

You all dropped your bodies in the living room, the furniture was rearranged so that it would be closer to each other, thus making your conversations audible to one another. You all sit, quickly deepening your seats, finding the most comfortable way to sit as possible. Most of the boys slump their shoulders backward. Niel dropped his head back, looking at the ceiling, giving out a relieved sigh.

"I think I'll be ready for military now." Niel said panting.

The others gave out a tired laugh, but you saw that they actually agreed. 

"Come on guys. it wasn't that harsh! all we did was clean. .how can you compare it to military." You said, you were the only one unaffected. They were all in a trance-like daze. It wasn't right?

"Yeah! but for 11 hours STRAIGHT! as you can see, this is DEFINATELY not an easy house to clean" Niel whined. You raised an eyebrow, well it was pretty normal for you, after all you never used the allowance given by your parents, you got part-time jobs, as Park Mi rin though, not the Mi rin who's the hier to the Huwang corporation. You don't mean to brag but your piggy-bank in your apartment it probably the fullest one out there. But you though of all the things that you made them do. You made them wipe clean each and every stair, which are A LOT considering your mansion has about 4 floors, one underground, you made them polish the heavily-carved furniture and a lot of things

 

Seeing all of their tired and annoyed faces(Ricky) , you feel guilty, making you pout. ". . Sorry"  You mumbled. 

"not enough pabo." Ricky said, still resting himself, closing his eyes. Even though it's the usual Ricky, seeing that even HE is tired enough to lose intenisty or even sarcasm in his insults means that you've put them through a  LOT.

"Noona, it's okay, you're the one who's making us stay after all don't mind Ricky." Changjo said with a smile

Hearing him say that makes you brighten. "I never do." You say playfully. Ricky stuck his tongue out at you, scrunching his face.

"But you DO have a problem." Niel adds jokingly, making a small giggle

"A SERIOUS problem." L.Joe agrees.

"i know." Yeah, it's always been a problem of mine. When I first moved in in that apartment, it looks and smelled terrible, I used alcohol in bathing and a jug of handsanitizer as shampoo.

. . .remembering that, I should really get this checked. -.-

 

"Who in the WORLD inspects each and every STAIR?" Ricky insulted, gaining a bit of his rude vigor.

"apparently noona." L.Joe said teasingly, which got him a light bonk  in the head by C.A.P.

 

You pouted. You get up from your chair and got the phone. You stare at them alluringly, waving the phone. Theire eyes sparkle with delight, forgetting their fatigue.

"Today's COMPLETELY my treat"  you say to them, moving your eyebrows up and down.  "Oh! and the price? the sky is the limit." You say cheekily. They dash over to you,  they give you a hug then fight over the phone, on who get's to order first.

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Boys nowadays are soo easy to bribe xD

 

---------------------------------

It's alright guys! at least in the end. . 

"{~YOU GOT THAT SOUP OF LOVE~}"

 

Hahahah lol! 

{"EAT!"}

---------------------------------

Sorry couldn't update it daily, its cus of school you see.  . tsk tsk