Truth or Dare?

Noona Take Care of us!

Darn, this deal is tiiiri~~ng! You don't have maids in the house because since nobody lived in this house until you started living with Teentop here. So you've pretty much become their nanny. Even though you made Teentop clean the house spotless on their second day here but that's about it. When they arrive back here from their schedules they all pretend to be all beat and exhausted, even when they know that you know that they just went to a brief album signing. But sometimes Chunji helps you out.

*Sigh* at least Chunji's not so annoying.

Oh. and you also need to be their personal chauffeur, since the company can't take them to their destinations because the location is a secret. You even had to swallow your pride and use your allowance to buy them a van. And to top it all off, you have to finsih your clothes twice as fast. Pssh!. .twice as fast. What was I thinking?

You plop down at the couch after driving the boys an excruciating 4 hours from the set of their photoshoot. Why do they need to shoot a jean's commercial in the mountains anyway? I don't get it. >,<

 

The boys seem to tired too, genuinely this time. Well it was probably because for the whole day they'vre been making jump-shots which I also don't get the point of. They all follow my lead and drop their bodies on the couch. L.Joe lied on his back with arms and legs stretched out and gave a satisfied sigh.

"I never knew that the floor felt so good." He said jokingly.

Changjo hurriedly went for the recently-filled fridge grabbing a whole box of cake with just a fork.

"You don't really plan on eating that whole box by yourself right?" you said. But before your words register in his brain he already gobbled up a whole slice of cake in one spoonful.

"why? Foo want shome?" He said with his mouth full. You tried your best to hide your disgust and tried really hard not to nag at him, He kept talking to you with his mouth full, ever so innocently. You can't stop anymore. You open your mouth ready to nag when-

"Bzzzt!" Every light in the mansion goes off.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" a huge girly screech fills the room. But wait, it's not from your mouth. You light up the flashlight in your phone to light up most of the living room. You all look at Niel covering his mouth.

You all burst out in laughter. You laughed so hard that you rolled over L.Joe, also laughing his head off on the floor. Even the usually so quiet C.A.P is clutching his stomach and letting out a full joyous laugh.

"What the- hahahahha!-what was that?!!" Ricky teased in between laughs.

Niel, even in the dimly lit room obviously was blushing and was beet red. He grabbed a pillow and buried his face under it. 

"Th-that wasn't me" He mumbled under the pillow.

His lie made everyone laugh even harder. 

"Gosh! even I dont scream like that." you said trying to stop yourself from laughing off your spleen. C.A.P grabbed the pillow on top of Niel's head.

"Stop guys! or else he'll scream again." He said jokingly while also trying to suppress his laugh.

Niel glared at all of us, making us stop a little."Never speak of that again." he said threateningly. 

"I won't promise anything."Ricky said mischievously "This would be such a funny story to tell in variety shows."

Niel jabbed his arm.

After we all collected ourselves, we realize this is going to be a LOONG night. 

"Gaah! so boriing." RIcky whined.

L.Joe grinned, and I could almost see the imaginary light-bulb above his head lighting up. He grabbed the fork Changjo was using and put it on the floor and spun it a few times. 

"Truth or dare anyone?"

After hearing L.Joe's idea everyone sat straight. You could see the eagerness in their eyes. "Good idea!" Niel said. "Way better than sitting here listening to crickets."

We all sit in a circle. L.Joe spins the fork, it slows in motion after a while and fully stops.

"HAHA C.A.P!" L.joe points. Phew, glad it's not me.

C.A.P ponders. "dare"

The boys huddle together whispering and begin giggling. REALLY glad it's not me. "Okay" L.joe comes towards C.A.P and whispers in his ear. C.A.P's eyes widened when he heard the dare. You could see a small blush form on the base of his cheeks. He sighs "A deal's a deal." He stands up and clears his throat. They all look menacingly at him, already giggling before he even does it.

C.A.P dances girlily, probably a random girl groups dance. Seriously, its the most awkwardly awkward scene you've ever seen. The guys laugh and tries to mimic C.A.P's very stiff hip movements.

C.A.P makes a sour face at them and glares.Making them stop and just grin. C.A.P sits stiffly down, obviously embarrassed.

L.joe tosses the fork to C.A.P. He spins it and my eyes widen. SHOOT >,<

"Haha! Mi rin noona." Niel teases playfully.

"Truth or dare?" Asks C.A.P.

"um. . truth." I'm scared of the dare.

You bring your face closer to C.A.P. C.A.P grabs ahold of both of your cheeks and is in pinching position. The rule is that when someone chooses truth. Someone will pinch your cheeks until you answer. So theres a bit of an  interrogation tactic in there.

C.A.P thinks for a brief moment for his question. "Out of all of us." He says"Who do you like most?"

All of the boys looks at you intently, they seem to be pretty eager for your answer.

"What? I don't really--- aaah!" 

C.A.P pulls harshly on your cheeks. OWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!!! You just say the first name that pops into your head.

"CHUNJI!!!" you scream out. 

--------------------------

Is this an actual confession? or just a way to stop C.A.P from tearing your cheeks off? Subscribe for the other's reaction xD

 

I Don't blame you. How could you not choose this?? <3

{"Hello!"}

 

Kyaaaaa!!!