RUN!

Noona Take Care of us!

It was morning. . 

 

SHUUUUUUCKS!!! what did I do last night?

 

 

----flash back-----

Chunji was holding you in his arms, his sturdy chest holding you up as you kept breathing. You felt secure, you felt warm. His presence made the tears in your eyes refrain from falling. You looked up at him. "Thank you." you said.

 

He just smiled and caressed your cheek. "No, thank YOU." he said. "For not letting me go. For letting me stay"

 

What d-did he mean by that? the not going to get water? or something else?. .perhaps for not rejecting him?

 

You kept yourself bundled in his chest with balled up fists. Suddenly, Chunji titled your chin up, making you look straight at him. Suddenly, he kissed you in the forehead. "Remember, if i meet the person, who made like this." he paused, as if he was also hurt by seeing you in this state. "I don't know what I'll do."

 

You were unable to say a word, slowly, the panic attack wasn't the reason of your shallow breathing, it was Chunji.

 

Without realizing it, you both dozed off. still in the position.

 

--------------------

 

the next morning.

 

You slowly open your eyes. You were clenching Chunji's chest so hard, your fingernails almost put holes on his shirt. You looked up. You saw Chunji sleeping, his shallow breathes making you shiver when it meets your ears, then, it hits you. WE SLEPT ON THE SAME BED

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGGGHHH!!!" you screamed. 

 

Suddenly the door burst open, Changjo burst through the door because of your scream. His eyes widened so wide, you thought that they were going to pop right out. Then, you could see crazy ideas forming in his mind. "N-noona," he said nervously. "What is Chunji-hyung doing in your bed?"

 

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" you quickly defended

 

Then suddenly, L.joe burst through behind him. "What isn't what it looks li---" he stopped when he saw you and Chunji at the same bed, with Chunji still asleep, signifying that he slept there.

 

"oh."

For the first time, he was speechless.Niel emerged behind L.joe and saw you. He quickly pounced on Chunji, awakening him. "Hey! what's this all about?" he wailed. Chunji's eyes fluttered open. Slowly, he realized the situation. "I-I did nothing I SWEAR!" he said panicking a bit, hurriedly putting himself in a sitting position.

 

As if on cue, Cap entered. OH crap.  . not Cap, remembering his feelings for you. Upon seeing you both, he just shook his head and mumbled something to himself, You couldn't hear it clearly, but it seemed like "Darn, Chunji's a step ahead of me."

 

What am I? a race?? >,<

 

Along with Cap, Ricky saw you guys. His eyes widened. You were SURE that he would've started taunting you right away, but instead he remained silent. With a strange look on his face. You couldn't read it, but for some reason,  you felt guilty for it.

 

You blushed furiously at the embarrassment even if it was a misunderstanding. You flick all or their foreheads. "Stop thinking maliciously you pabos." you said angrily, towards the kitchen.

 

You clicked furiously on the phone. "Hello, I'm going to order 15 pizzas, large of course,  6 sets of your chicken platter, 3 tins of lasagna and 2 tubs of mash potatoes." you said not pausing. "And make it quick"

The receptionisy of the pizza place stayed quiet, apparently stunned by your very huge and strange order, especially because it was still breakfast time.

What? I need comfort food. And I hope that the huge meal will make them forget about seeing Chunji on my bed. -.-

-----------------------------------------------

Luckily, the food did the trick. But Some of them still didn't buy the story. Especially with the Ricky incident still fresh.

 

Now, you were walking around eagerly in the streets. Giddy with excitement. You were too eager that when you looked behind, L.Joe was huffing and puffing to keep up with you. Holding all the purchased fabrics for their new clothes. He held 4 huge plastic bags of fabrics and cloths and a huge piece or leather was hung around his shoulder. He was sweating and was out of breathe.

 

Ok, maybe I SHOULD slow down a bit.

"Puff! WHY am I doing this exactly?" L.Joe whined in between pants. He eyed your empty hands.

 

"Because your a gentleman. and it's your shift to accompany me shopping." you said bluntly turning away, you could clearly see him make a face behind your back. 

 

"And WHY do we have to walk in between stores? it's not like you can buy anything on this street." 

"Just. .cuz" you replied uncaringly, making L.joe flare with annoyance

 

Hahah, I love it when I annoy L.Joe, I need to give him a taste of  his own medicine >:)

 

You were giggling while secretly glancing back at the staggering L.joe behind you. 

 

Suddenly, you were dragged off in an alley by someone unknown.  You flailed your arms and screamed trying to get away from his grasp. But he quickly put his hand over your mouth, muffling your screams. Luckily, L.joe saw this and immediately dropped the fabrics and came dashing towards you.

 

You bit the hand of the man, making him temporarily let go of you. You tried to hit him but he dodged quickly, but you managed to knock off his hat which was obscuring your vision of him. 

Your eyes widened. 

 

OH.MY.GOD

 

"Hi sweatheart you miss me?" the man said.

 

You froze in place, suddenly all the bad memories resurfaced, you were now visibly shaking. 

 

The man grimly chuckled. "Don't worry hun, I'm not gunna eat ya or anything." he said. "I'm just wondering why you ain't with Shi Yeon ni anymore."

 

You snapped out of your daze and gathered up the most courage you could've mustered. 

 

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?? AFTER WHAT YOU BOTH DID TO ME?? you can keep the darn money! just leave me alone!" you screamed.

 

You punch him in the face, making him stagger backwards, giving you the oppurtunity to escape. You quickly dash out of the alley, on cue, L.Joe finally managed to catch up,

 

"Noona!" he screamed, his eyes full of panic and concern

 

You crashed into his arms. He protectively wrapped his arms around you and guided you into running. "Who was that guy?" he asked while still runnign as fast as he could, almost dragging you along.

 

But that moment of bravery came with a price, you started to breathe  shallowly, your eyes widened, dilated with fear

 

DAMN THESE PANIC ATTACKS!

 

-----------L.JOE--------------------------

Wh-what's wrong with noona? who WAS that guy??

L.Joe momentarily shook you, but your wouldn't budge. He looked back and saw the guy who dragged you to the alley, apparently he had a few friends. There were about 6 or seven of them. He didn't know what to do, especially with your state,  he looked around to find some help, but no such luck, there were no people around because the street was old and almost abandoned.

 

The guys were slowly coming on to you. They were only a few meters away. 

 

AISH! I guess I have no choice.

 

L.Joe quickly carried your legs up, and flung your arms around his neck. Carrying you bridal style. You were much too in a shock that you couldn't even protest. 

 

L.Joe ran as fast as he could but the men were too fast. Wh-what do I do?? he was starting to panic himself, 

 

He did the inevitable. Hide. He sharply slid through another alley, in an effort to lose them.

He put you down, positioning your back tightly against the wall and did the same to greaten the chances of not being seen.

 

God, please, answer my prayers, don't let them see us.

 

Two things were sure for L.Joe, first they wanted YOU, and second, something they did made a huge impact on your life, judging from your reaction upon seeing them.

 

After a few minutes, L.Joe gulped and poked his head through the wall, endangering himself of being seen. He gave out a sigh of relief. 

 

Thank you God. nobody's there,

 

Suddenly. .

*THUNK*

 

 

All went black for L.joe

 

=====<3====<3======

 

OMG! with L.Joe down, what's going to happen to Mi rin??

well, in the next chapter you'll find out. ;))

 

please comment and subscribe!! =)) hahah