A night in the Bathroom

Noona Take Care of us!

Cameras were focused on you at every angle waiting for your reaction, despite the headache, you tried to keep yourself calm and collected. You see Teentop, looking at you sadly. You could see Niel, mouthing "it's okay", and the rest pouting, giving you consoling thumbs ups.

*sigh* guess you can't win them all HWANG Mi rin.

You step off the stage, still a bit whoozy, but a bit awakened by the pang of reality. You've lost. You've disappointed yourself, You've disappointed your parents. You flash through consoling handshakes and half-hearted pats on the back. Go away! I know you people never expected me to win anyway. You felt bitterness taking over.

You stagger towards Teentop, with C.A.P holding your shoulders to steady you. He gave you a hug. "It's okay" he said. You still kept yourself in check. You pretended to smile and told them that you were okay. Don't cry Mi rin! Don't cry!. .you bit your lip to avoid showing any more emotion.

"I-I need to go to the restroom"

 

--------------------------------------

You closed the bathroom door behind you, making sure nobody was inside. Okay, cry. . 

Tears rolled down your cheeks like a faucet. You didn't really care that you lost. But you felt so tired, tired of people belittling you, tired of your parents judging every single thing you do. Tired of disappointing them. You muffle your sobs with your hands, and lean against the bathroom door. You sobbed for a few more minutes.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, red eyes, nose and ears. Ugh! I can't go out like this. You hated crying because whenever you did, it would take a very long time for the redness to disappear. You decided to text Teentop that you were going to sleep alone in another one of your mansions for the night, so they could go on ahead. After they leave, you planned to follow secretly, so that they won't find out that you cried. 

 You slide down the wall to position yourself in a sitting position with you arms folded on your knees. You felt whoozy. .without realizing it, you were dozing off to sleep.

--------

You open your eyes. Your headache was gone and you almost normal, But wait.. . Oh My Gosh! did I sleep here?? you looked around the bathroom, no one was there. Though, this could actually pass off for a hotel room, minus the toilet bowls

You looked at your watch. Your eyes widened it's already 2

AM???

Panic crept in. What am I going to do? Suddenly, you hear footsteps outside. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest. Wh-Wh-What IS THAT?? you started breathing shallowly. You braced yourself, by taking off your pumps, ready to bash the skull of whatever is outside the door

----Ricky---

Ricky and the others were already in bed. Despite the hugeness of the mansion, they decided to sleep in one room to help you cut down on electricity bills. Ricky couldn't sleep. That pabo should really be upset because she even went into solitary confinement, or someting like that. Come on, it's not the end of the world if you lose. 

His stomach grumbled. Wow, I thought I ate a lot at the party but.. .hm, guess I was wrong, maybe I've got a bit of Changjo rubbing of me. Ricky went out of bed to go to the kitchen. He heard the refrigerator door creek open. What the? His eyes widened, robber.

Ricky dramatically rolls through the kitchen and hops back in standiing position. "STOP!" he yells.

The man turned around to show himself. He had an apple stuck in his mouth and a shocked expression. He was middle aged with a big belly. "I'm Thorry" He tried to say.

Ricky relaxed."old man" he said "Don't scare me like that." it was Mr. Lee,  their chauffer. "Hehe, sorry my boy."

Something popped up in Ricky's mind. "How many houses does Mi rin have in Seoul?", Mr.Lee devoured the apple,making the juices spill all over his clothes, Ricky didn't even try to hide his disgust Ew, "Ownwy dis one" he said in between swallows. Wha? "So where did you drop her off earlier?" Mr. Lee raised his eyebrows in confusion. "She wasn't with you?"he asked "She told me that she would go somewhere with you guys, that's why I left early."

. . .

It couldn't be.

----

Ricky was outside the venue. Surprisingly, the back door wasn't locked, so he came in. Inside the huge room, were nothing, except for the remains of popped balloons in the party. Bathroom.

He headed towards the bathroom. Turned the knob and-

"Kyaaaaaaaaa! Ghost!"

*PANG!*

He was knocked out. He opened his eyes, he was now resting on your lap. He wuickly sit up. His eye twitched. "Yah!! Stupid! why the hell did you hit me?" Ricky screamed. "Stupid??" You retort "If I'm stupid, then what are YOU? what are you doing here anyway?"

Yeah, why DID I come? its none of my business if she wants to stay in a bathroom to battle her wierd depression. "What are YOU?" he asked.

You paused. You could feel the embarrassment already without even saying it. "I fell asleep."

Pfft. .I-Is she serious?? Ricky looked at you in disbelief, when he realized that you were actually serious he burst out laughing. "Hahahah! what kind of moron would fall asleep in a bathroom?"

You bonk the part where you hit him with your shoe, making him cry out in pain. "Aaah. .music to my ears." you say blissfully. This little. .hm, let's switch it up >:). Ricky rubs his injured forehead cutely and pouts. "Noona~ what did you do that for?" Ricky says in his "cute" voice. "You're so harsh Noona. " He pouted.

For about a second there you were convinced. You bonk him again. "That's not gonna work anymore, closet devil." You say with a smirk.

Ricky furrows his brows and held his bruised-to-be forehead,Gaaah! this little!  "Split personalitied noona. ." he mumbles.

You both head towards the door and turn the knob. You both look at each other with alarm.

Damn. . 

"It's locked." You both gasped.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, sorry if its hanging, but hehe, Finally! Ricky get's to be alone with her. Whether he likes it or not xD

 

Lol Ricky's laugh

{"weee! I laugh wierd!" }

 

~~~Ricky,  why so cute?? <3~~~

 

Weee! I post GIFs cus I can! lol finally, our computer's fixed woot!

--------------<3----<3-----<3------------