I am Never getting fired!

Noona Take Care of us!

You slumped your shoulders trying to take in the harsh news. "Th-they're getting rid of me?" your  eyes started welling up. "B-But why? I worked so hard and--" You couldn't finish your sentence because you were on the brink of sobbing.What did I do? after so much hard work. I didn't even last a year!

 Changju, feeling sorry for you gave you a small hug and patted you on the back.  All of them looked at you with consoling stares. With them comforting you, you tried to hold in your tears, but one escaped. You were going to wipe it off but a hand did it for you. You looked up and saw Niel making a forced smile. 

 

"Its not your fault." Ricky angrily said. "It's the stupid company's fault."

 

"Wh-what does that mean?" you stuttered, fighting back the tears.

 

"No! It's our fault!" Chunji confessed. "I-if we just didn't burn the apartment, this would've never happened.!" Chunji and C.A.P gave a huge bow. You didn't understand, but you could see the sadness in their eyes.

 

"The reason was. We all know that we are rookies but the company said that we were using up too much money." C.A.P explained. "We didn't want to tell you, but the company was a bit hesitant on hiring you, because you are a stylist that made your clothes from scratch. So that took a bit more money and time.  The second apartment explosion was said to be the last straw. So the company made the second apartment explosion an excuse to fire you, because they said that they needed more money to find us another place to stay."

C.A.P and Chunji gave another apologetic bow.

 

You gulped. THAT'S the only reason that they're firing me? That's so shallow. I know that the explosion wasn't the real reason. They just wanted a more famous and convenient stylist. I knew that some people in the company hated me because I'm just a rookie, so they made this an excuse. I also don't want to work for free, otherwise, I won't be considered a professional. Your heart started getting heavy and was starting to get filled with anger.

You wiped all of your tears and straightened your face, gaining composure. You tapped Chunji and C.A.P by the shoulders who were still face down on the floor with their bow. 

"Guys" you said "It's not your faults, I'm sure of it."

 

The guys all looked concerned and was all feeling guilty at your misfortune. They all gave you a sudden hug.

 

"Noonaaa! we don't want you to leave!" J.Joe childishly whined. All the other boys agreed and looked at you melancholically.

"Don't worry, I am NOT getting fired." you firmly said.

The boys looked at each other, confused, probably wondering what you were going to do.

 

------------------------------------------------

Whew, sorry for the short chappie.. @.@ its just that the radiation is getting to my brain..lol and I'm getting terribly sleepy so I can't think too straight hahah. but anyways hope you like it.^^ I made the color of font black (except fot the thoughts of the characters) cus i realized it was a bit straining to the eyes. 

 

With Changjo persuading you like this how can you let yourself be fired? lol

{"Noona! Please!"}