Our split-personalitied Noona

Noona Take Care of us!

"What time is it?" you asked the boys. The boys were a bit shocked by your out of place question

"its about 9:30, why?" Chunji answered.

You gave a sinister smirk. "Good. the company's already opened."  The boys shared nervous glares at each other. They knew that smirk. Yes, they knew that smirk all too well. It was a smirk that you always made right before you did something crazy. One example was when you suddenly snapped at L.Joe for ruining a suit that you worked on doing for two weeks when he was dancing, even though you specifically told him not to. Let's just say that after that he needed an ice pack. 

L.Joe gulped. Reminiscing that smirk. "M-Mi rin noona. what the hell are you going to do.?"

Now that evil smirk was glued to your face, even if you wanted to you couldn't stop it. "Simple" you said bluntly "I'm going to threaten them." Agh! I know that my face right no is probably of a killer's but I don't care. 

Niel grabbed you by the hand hand and looked at you intently, trying to calm you down. "Noona, calm down." 

You  ignored Niel, grabbed you coat and went through the door.

After you left, the boys just stared at each other.

. . .  . 

"Aish! Guess we have two split-personalitied idiots." L.joe said, looking at Ricky.

RIcky ignored the comment and rubbed his palms together."This is going to be good."

-------------------------------------------------------

You arrived outside the building and hurriedly paid the cab driver.  You were about to go through the door, but then you heard loud panting and screams behind you.

"Nooonaaa! *pant* wait up." Niel said while running towards you. The rest of them followed visibly puffing and panting.

"Why did you follow me? and why is it that you all look like you've been running miles.?" You said, looking at them a bit confused. Before they answered your question, they spared a bit of time getting a hold of their breaths, Changjo even sat on the floor panting.

" We were you stupid hag!" Ricky said a bit pissed.

What??

"Nobody here bought any damn money. You made us RUN all the way here." Ricky continued still catching his breath.

They RAN all the way here? What are they stupid? You giggled.

"What's so funny 'bout that??" Ricky said as he twitched his eye.

"Nobody asked you to, morons." You said while turning your back away. Secretly you were deeply touched that they cared so much for you that they were willing to run all the way here.

Little did you know that the smile really was visible. The boys looked at each other, giggling and smiling.

-------------------------------

You all arrived at outside the office of your manager. You were boiling with anticipation. The boys stepped back. "Noona, can be so scary at times" Chanjo whispered.But you heard it. The others nodded in agreement. 

You turned at them sharply and gave them glares. "What?"

"n-nothing" Changjo stuttered. Company! just hire her back, so she'll come back to normal... TT.TT

"Thats what I thought" 

You burst open the door with a bang, sporting your signature smirk. The manager sat on his desk and looked dumbfounded and scared at the same time. Apparently he was was aware of your smirk.

His eyes widened when he saw the boys behind you.

"YOU TOLD HER?" he screeched.

They nodded apologetically. "Good luck" Niel mouthed at their manager.

You stomped over closer to Teentop's manager. He was visibly sweating so he tried to hide his nervousness by adjusting his glasses. You grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer to you. He was now only inches away from your evil-looking place. It was too close for comfort but to hell with that. 
"Say it to my face that you fired me because my clothes ." you said slowly yet sternly.

"I-its just that the company wanted to lessen teentop's budget..and..and they say you take too long on making your clothes." Mr. Park tried to reason out.

"Say that my clothes !" You repeated even louder. Pulling him even closer.

His eyes started wandering. He gave a mental note to the boys saying. "Help"

heheh it's only a matter of time now.. >:)

"But, the boys need another place to stay."

"They'll live with me!" you unconsciously blurted out. Oh.my.gosh. what did I just say? You let go of Mr. Kim's collar. He backed up a few steps and carressed his strained neck. He looked at you with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Your place can fit 6 boys?"  He said in disbelief.

They boys looked suprised too. They often visited your apartment and they knew that it only had 1 room and was VERY rundown. But they didn't say anything.

"I'M not living there." Ricky whispered to the others making a sour face.

Ugh! what have I gotten myself into? I know I'll regret this someday. Bu the mansion's pretty big afterall

You cleared your throat. "Yes." I said proudly "I can take them in if you'd want, but the location of the place must be kept confidential. Even from you."

 

------------------

Yeahh! Gosh I hope I made uo for the short chappie ^^

 

*Sigh Ricky, if you keep up your split-personality thing your bound to end up like this. . 

.. . CRAZY.. lol

 

This was probably what they said when they'll find out that they're living in a mansion with Mi-rin

{"Lucky!"}

 

Do I need to even add a caption? hahah

All i can say is : Kyaaa! lol

 

------~<3~<3~<3~<3-----