Crush

Noona Take Care of us!

After your answer there was silence in the room. You couldn't understand what that silence meant. To break the silence L.Joe grabbed Chunji's head and rubbed both of his knuckles in Chunji's temples playfully. The rest follows L.joe's example and teases Chunji. C.A.P just says nothing though and just reads his book, apparently not caring.

"yeeee!! Chunji! you sly sly boy. Are you hitting on noona behind our backs?" L.Joe jokes

You could clearly see Chunji's face turning a rosy shade of red. Cute.. .Chunji's cute,. CUTE, CUTE??? oh.my.gosh. Mi rin, don't tell me you're turning into a e. (Though I'm just about more than a year older than him)

"Yeah! how do you do it Chunji? just a few days living here you make noona fall for you." Niel eagerly said.

"Chunji-hyung, you. are. awesome!" Changjo said in admiration.

"N-no! it's not like that!" Chunji stutters, trying to deflect their comments. You start to feel sorry for him and decide to clear out the misunderstanding. You let out a huge whistle, that made everyone turn to you.

"Yah, stop having any malicious ideas. I just picked Chunji because he's the least annoying."

Everyone  jokingly pouted at you. "Mean!" Niel said snuggling at you shoulder, trying to annoy you. Ricky put on his fake cutesy self just to annoy you.

"*Sniff* N-noona. you think I'm annoying? B-but" Ricky fake stuttered and made his eyes watery. Tsk, he's good. o.0 Ricky grabbed your hand and looked at you intently. Making his surprisingly believable puppy-dog eyes. "Noona, do you really think so?" 

Your heart melted. You were completely drawn and started to believe him.

You gripped his hand with both of yours and said. "No! that's not what I meant, it's just that-"

Ricky laughed out loud and took his hand away from your grasp. "God! you fell for that AGAIN?". Your nose flared up, you pinched his ribs multiple times.

"Noona! Why are you hurting me?" He made his fake adorable voice even more childish. Hearing that, you all pretended to gag. Well for you, it almost wasn't pretend anymore. . . This kid is sooo twisted. . 

Suddenly the lights .

Seeing the lights on, they all immediately got up to up to their rooms."YAH! you're just going to leave me here? what about the mess.?" 

Ricky gave out a cute yawn."I'm sorry but i'm soo sleepy noona." he said, still committing to his fake personality. Hearing that made you shiver. Seriously, it's getting creepy cuz he's  freaky good at it. -.-

L.Joe pretended to have a migraine and Changjo and Niel secretly followed them. "Dang brats" You mumbled.  They all left exept for Chunji. He was still sitting on the floor looking at you. He stood up and started cleaning up the mess. Trying to help you, but avoiding eye-contact.

"Th-thanks Chunji." you said with a smile "Haha, glad I picked you."

Chunji looked on the floor, making his hair cover his expression. "it's nothing." You were the only two left in the living room.

-----------Ricky---------

Ricky forgot his phone on the table so he was on his way back to the living room, when he saw that Chunji helped you out with the cleaning, he decided to eavesdrop on you both. Whoa! maybe they really are falling for each other.

Chunji was putting the junkfood wrappers  in the trashbag when he suddenly asked you out of the blue:

"Did you really mean it though?" Chunji asked.

"M-mean what?" It was clear to Ricky that you knew what Chunji meant but pretended not to know.

"That you liked me the most." He answered

You paced for awhile. "Y-yeah, I think so."

Chunji smiled at you warmly, omitting all his shyness. Ricky saw your face blushing wildly. Tsk girls, it's just a smile yet it looks like she just hatched from a tomato.

"I'm happy then." Chunji said to you happily. He clasped your hand with both of his hands.

Ricky didn't think it was possible, but you blushed even more. Yep, they're both smitten by each other

Ricky subconsciously made an evil smile. "This is going to be interesting, with C.A.P-hyung and all."

 

------------------------------------------------

You go to your room and gently close the doors behind you. You felt as if your stomach was fluttering. You wanted to act dumb and say "What's wrong with me?" but you know the reason all right. Though you didn't want to admit it. You were. . . crushing fon Chunji? or maybe you were just confused. But if just a smile made your heart race? what could you call it?

Come on Mi rin! are you that easy that you would fall with just a smile? 

Ugh. This feels like highschool all over again.

You plopped on to your bed. Trying to think things through.

--------------------------

FINALLY things are going somewhere. xD progress. Oh and what do you guys think about what Ricky said that things were going to stir up because of C.A.P?

 

Gosh Ricky! Why are you so damn good at being so damn adorable?

 

 

hahah the words and the expression dont match xD

{"BACK OFF!"}