[9]'ONE'

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YURI's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smile at the two person infornt of me, smiling sweetly at each other. I am now relieve that Dara and Jiyong will be back again, they don't have anything to do with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, how the two of you meet?"-I ask them with a smile. Donghae look at me and smile, he is really a good looking man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, we meet at a very unexpected way....then, I didn't expect that we will meet again, then we became friends and court her"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! You shoudn't tell everyone that story!"-Dara shouted at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Love, you shoudn't shout like that...you look like a monster"-he said giving Dara a pinch in her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! stop pinching my face! It hurts!"-she said. Donghae stop pinching her cheeks when he saw it turn red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did it really hurt?"-he ask her. Dara just Nodded. Donghae touch Dara's face lightly with a face full of concern.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhae..."- Donghae said in a low voice. My Gosh...they really look cute!!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what the to of you really look cute!"-I said. Dara look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And you..."-I said pointing at Donghae.   "...your very sweet...thank goodness Dara found a sweet guy...if ever you hurt her! I'll promise to my ancestors, i'll hunt you and feed your flesh to the sharks in the ocean"-I said.
 Donghae just nodded and look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-Ah..don't scare this fish"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not scaring him, I'm just giving him a warning"-I said. Donghae again, nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter