A Sign to Hold on

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara sigh for the 9th tie after hearing the same voice mail of Dongha e's phone, it's been a month since she last heard from him and she's worried that there might be something happened to him. She look on the beach in the window, she is still at Jiyong's rest house, Jino begged to stay till Monday and she can't say no to him. She still remember what happened earlier, she can't help but got angry at Jiyong.










 

"Mom!! Look, Daddy and I catch a fish!!"-Jino happily run towards her and shows her the Fish that they caught. Dara slightly smile.










 

"O-Oh, that's good."-She said and glance at Jiyong, she saw that he is staring at her, she averted her gaze and look at Jino.










 

"You should wash and change your clothes no."-She simply said. Jino shook her head.













 

"I still want to swim Mom!"-He said.













 

"Sweetie, come one, you will get cold. Besides, it will be dark soon, I'll prepare dinner."-She said. Jino pouted and nod. The boy grumpily walk towards his room. Dara get the fish and slowly walk towards the kitchen.













 

"Dara, about earlier."-Jiyong said.














 

"Please Jiyong, if you don't want this situation be more awkward, please, don't push that topic."She said and continue walking towards the kitchen.






 

********
 

Jiyong stared at the window, pup his cigarette. He needs a distraction. After he confess his true feelings, Dara starts to avoid him in any cause, not letting to be alone with him. He rake his hair. How can he do his plans when Dara is avoiding him? He just want HIS Family. A complete Family with Dara and Jino, but why is it difficult?.










 

"Daddy?"-Jiyongs thought are cut by Jino, he glance at him, peeking at his door. He smile.














 

"Yes Jino? "-He said as he signal him to enter the room. Jino happily oblige and walk towards his Father.












 

"Mom said that the dinner is ready!"-He said. Jiyong smile and nod, Jino pull him to the dinig area. There he saw Dara preparing for dinner, wearing a pink apron. She look so... motherly... like a wife that taking a good care for her Family, a Family that he should have long time ago, Jino let go of his hand and Run towards Dara, She smile at her son that is helping her to put the utensils in the table. Jiyong smile, a picture of a happy family. 







 

Then he decides.











 

"I will fight, I won't give up Dara."

















 

*********



 

"Mom, is Daddy Donghae coming back?"-Dara glance at her son.









 

"Of course, he is."-She said as she hug her son.











 

"Why is he not calling? He said he will call everyday, but he didn't, my classmate said that his Daddy didn't call them everyday when he left and he never come back."-Jino said.





Please Subscribe to read the full chapter