[10] Handsome

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[DARA'S POV]

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, we will be late"- I shouted. He his always like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist...we're not, it's too early...chill"-he said fixing his hair while walking down on the stairs. I look at the wall clock that is hanging. Yeah, it's very early.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will Donghae will come with us?"-he ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He said he will just follow, he just finish something"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, okay. Is that cursing machine bestfriend of yours will be with us too?"-he said. I just look at him. His always call Yuri on that 'Cursing Machine' name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, she will come with us, and please, stop calling her that kind of word."-I said and walk towards the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It fits her, you know what, I am very curious that you are not infected in her cursing mouth"-He said. I look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yuri don't have a disease that can infect anyone"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever Dara"- he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara!!"-we both lookat the person who is shouting and walking inside the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, we're here at the kitchen"- I reply also shouting. I just look at Oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will not say anything that can cause a world war 15" he said with a bored tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Am I late?"- Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nope, it's okay"-I said. Oppa just walk towards out car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, I will meet 'HIM' later?"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah"-  I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wait Dara, Is he a handsome one? You know, maybe I can hang out with 'HIM' and get to know each other"-she said. I just giggle.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter