[13] My son

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anneyong...Champola here...sorry for late updates..

I hope that you'll enjoy this one.

 

 

======================================================================================

[Yuri's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Me"-We look at the person who talks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae-Ah!"-Dara exclaimed as he stands and hug her beloved boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was walking to the fast food when I saw Jino looking for someone, I knew he was lost again"-he said and look at Jino who is enjoying his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just order our food, When I came back he is gone"- Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist...Jino-Yah!"-Donghae call Jino and he looks at Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What Daddy told you when you are going to the mall or crowded place?"-he ask him. Jino stop eating his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That I should stay beside Mommy when Daddy is not with us and listen to Mommy"- he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but you didn't do what I said"-he said. Jino bow his head like he is sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry Daddy.."- he said. Donghae pat his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll forgive you, but next time you'll do what Daddy tells you huh? Don't make Mommy worry again? Arasso?"-he said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Daddy, Jino Promise not to do it again"-He said. Donghae smile and hold his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go and eat, you're maybe hungry"-he said and look at us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist...my hunger is doubled because of what happen"-I said and walk towards the fast food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo..pretty Noona is hungry Jino-ah"-Dara said and giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy, is Pretty Noona becomes a monster when she's angry?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter