[4] Yu~

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I should say sorry because of the previous chapter...I thought I post that one, but sadly, the Hidden button...wahhhH!!!!!

 

 

 

 

================================================================================================

[YURI's POV]

 

 

 

"Miss me?"-she said. I nodded with teary eyes. God knows how I miss this woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just smile, "Miss you too...Yuri..."-she said and hug me tight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-yah!"- I shouted and cry. It's been years since I last saw her. She cutted all the connections between us. I can't blame her, she's hurt. Hurt by that Stupid Jerk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's hurt. And all I can do is comfort her, give her some comforting words that I don't evn know if it helps her. I'm so ashamed of that jerk. My stupid assh*le cousin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We parted from our hug and wipe my tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya!! I miss you so much you pabo!"-I said still crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smile sweetly. "I really miss you...you and your cussing mouth"-she said and giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you go? what happen to you? even your parents and your brother?"- I ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigo..It's suppose to be a reunion for us, maybe we have to eat dinner first because I'm starving"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"tsk..changing topic is really your way of saying 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING'.."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not like that, I'm really starving, and Oppa and Mr. Yang maybe looking for me, come on, come with us, I promise that I will answer your questions"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay.."- I say and stand up to follow her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

"So Miss Park."-I said while scanning her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm yes Miss Kwon?"-she said and giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stop and sit on the side of her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you go?"-I ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, Me and Oppa migrate to Australia"-She answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Australia? but why on Australia?"-I ask her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? Australia is a grat place, and besides, Mom and Dad had a business in there"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm..okay...so... how's life in Australia?"-said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hmm...at first, I need to adjust, a bid adjustment, like, talking to people, the neighborhood, the climate, the work, many things, but all in all, it's nice, all is well"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm...how about....you know....is it okay to talk about...you know..."- I said but I hesitated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? About the past? c'me on d'ling it's okay."-she said with the mix korean and Australian english.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? So you've move one?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe...come on, it's almost 7 years, 7 long years, I learn to accept the truth, and I'm here, happy and Okay"--she said wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter