[7] Girlfriend

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Someone tells me that even you are strong....when you fall inlove...you will be weak...even you are smart...when you fall inlove...you'll be numb idiot....and you'll be as numb as a stone.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA's POV

 

 

 

 

Fine and sunny day, the whole day is going to be okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, where are you going?"- Oppa ask me. I look at him and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri will pick me up...we're going to have a girl bonding"- I answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist...that cursing machine girl.."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya!...don't call her with that name..."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's the truth...she always curse and curse and curse....she have a bad mouth"-he said like he is singing that line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo~ she is just expressive"- I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah...very expressive that she can't even notice that she is being a cursing machine"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya! I'm not an cursing machine!!"- I turn to where the voice is coming from and I saw Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what should I call you? a fine lady?"-Oppa said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ofcourse...I'm a fine and lovely lady....huh..."-Yuri said with head high.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh...whatever....you're still a Cursing Machine girl....Dara!! you better stay away from that girl, you might have her cursing mouth!!!"-Oppa Shouted on me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You!!!"-Yuri was about to walk towards Oppa and punch him when I grab his arms and pull her outside the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara!! let go of my arm!!! I'll teach that man a lesson that he will never forget!!!"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish...Yuri~ we better go now!! remember that we will meet someone right?"-I said. She stop from struggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish...fine!!"-she said. I smiles at her. When we are about to walk towards her car Oppa interrupts us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who will you meet?"-he said in a serious tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa we will just going to meet some highschool friends"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? are you sure?"-he ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter