You and Me

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still from the past

 

 

**************

 

 

 

Dara walks to the park near their house, when was the last time she take a walk alone? her brother always accompanies her, scared of what she would do if he lets her walk alone in the street. She shook her head, she won't do anything bad to herself, knowing that there is a beautiful life that relying on her now. She smile and touch  in her stomach. The fetus is just a month old, but she felt like she loves it more than her life, she won't let anything nor anyone hurt the little bean in her, she won't let Jiyong hold her baby.

 

 

She smile bitterly, Jiyong. She won't let him touch her baby, not even see it, she will never tell him, he don't deserve to know! He don't have any rights. She wince when she felt a sudden ache in her belly.

 

 

 

"Oh no, please.. it's okay, mommy is not mad at you,"-She said. When the pain didn't go, Dara started to cry. Is her baby mad at her? Is she loosing it? No! She can't loose the only light that she have. 

 

 

 

 

Dara search for her phone in her pocket but can't find it, she forgot to bring it. She can't loose her baby. She slump on the floor, clutching  her  stomach.

 

 

"No..No.. please.."-She cried.

 

 

"Miss, are you okay?"-A voice ask. Dara turn her direction the the man.

 

 

"Please.. help me.. my baby.."-She said. She saw the man walk towards her and support to stand.

 

 

"Are you okay?"-Ask the stranger.

 

 

"My baby.."-She only said before she passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

 

 

When she opened her eyes, she was welcome by  a familiar surroundings.

 

 

"Thank god you're awake!"-A familiar voice said. Her brother.

 

 

"Oppa, what happened?"-She ask.

 

 

"You faint at the park. Good thing there is someone who helps you. I told you not to wander alone, you could have told me."-He said.

 

 

 

"I just want to walk around, and besides, I don't want to be a trouble for you."-I said.

 

 

"You're not. You're my sister and you will never be a trouble for me."-He said. 

 

 

"Thank you."-I said. He smiled at me.

 

 

"Don't thank me for things that I willingly want to do for you Dara."-He said. I smile at him, I am very thankful that I have a brother like him.

 

 

"Did you know who helps me?"-She asked. She wants to thank that person.

 

 

 

"Oh, He said he is living not far from us, his name is Lee Donghae."-He said as he sit in the chair be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter