Lies

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This scene is from the past....

 

 

 

****************************

 

 

 

 

Dara smiled at her boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Don't look at me and smiles like a creepy person!"-He said while driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can't help it! You look so handsome.."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uoh.. something is not right eh.."- Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. In fact, this day is perfect!! I just missed you so much Ji.."-Dara said and smiles. Jiyong shook his head and look at his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, Dara.."-He said, smiles sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing to be sorry of, I understands that you are too busy managing that branch."-Dara said. Jiyong smiles and pinch Dara's nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for being the most understanding girlfriend."-He said. He stop in front of a shop.

 

 

 

 

 

"What can I do? I should be, and besides, I trust you."-She said and smile. Jiyong smile back  

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll pick you up later, I just need to meet some clients."-He said. Dara nodded and kiss Jiyongs lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll miss you again."-She said with  a sad smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just finish everything and make it up to you babe."-He said and kiss her lovingly. When the kiss ended Dara get ou of the car  walk inside the shop, Jiyong just smile until Dara is out of sight. His phone rings and he immediately answer it.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be there in a minute., yeah.. I miss you too."-He said with a smile. he hung up and immediately drive his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********

 

 

 

Jiyong enter the hotel with smile in his lips, he roamed his eyes and saw what he is looking for. He immediately walk towards the lady.

 

 

 

 

Kiko Misuhara. A japanese model. He is seeing this woman for almost a month. He doesn't know when he started to crave to be with her but , he is addicted with her. She's an epitome of seduction and he loves it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey there."-Kiko ily greeted him. Jiyong immediately grab her waist and kiss her full lips. Damn this woman!! She always makes him feel the excitement that he can't feel when he is with Dara. Jiyong ended the kiss, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

His heart ache thinking about her. She's so damn perfect for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter