[15-1] Dara

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dara's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"thank you"- the crew said as she handed me the cheese cake. Omma will definitely love this one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy..Mommy!!"-I turn around to look at the familiar voice, I smile to him, my angel, Jino.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino, don't run, you may slip"-I said and walk towards him, I look at his hand that is holding an ice cream. He stop infront of me. I sit to level him and look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino-ah, where did that Ice cream come from?"-I ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's free mommy, a guy gave me this"-he said and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino, what did Mommy tells you? Don't talk to strangers right? Even accept something from a stranger..you forgot that?"-I said. He shake his head and look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"but he said he is not a stranger"-he said. My forehead creased on what he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He said he knows you and Daddy"-he said and his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-Who?"-I asked him, but I have a clue who 'He' is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Me"-A familiar voice said, I look at it, and Jiyong is standing behind Jino.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Jiyong"-I said. He nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"uhm..Mommy,he said he is my Appa, is that true?"-I look at Jino again. Did he know everything? That's impossible, Yuri promise me she will never tell anyone until I tell Jiyong the truth. I turn my look again at Jiyong who is still standing behind Jino. I stand and look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's talk"- I said. He just nodded, I hold Jino's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino, let's go"- I said. We walk in one of the the tables in the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wait for me here"-I said. I hold Jino's hands and walk him in the other table that is not far from whre Jiyong is sitting. We sit in the chair and I call the waitress to order for Jino. Then I look at him to find that he is also looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino, listen to Mommy"- I said.   "..well, that man.."-I pointed at Jiyong.   "..we will just talk okay, Mommy will be back, just eat the sundae, and if you want, order anything okay?"-I said. He just nodded like he understand everything that is happening. I smile at him, I stand and walk towards where Jiyong is, he is looking outside. Is this the time? I'm still not prepared to tell him, I don't know, and why he knows about Jino? I pull the chair infront of him, causing him to look at me, I sit and breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I don't know where to start, I just want to ask something, Did you know about him? How?"-I asked him, He pull something and put a folder in the table, I grab it and open, My eyes got wide when I saw what's inside.All pictures and information about Me and Jino.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When you came baack here, I ask my family's personal investigator to grab information about you, that's why I found out about him"-He said and look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I don't know what to say"-I said. He smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then start on why the hell you hide my son to me"-he said calmly but you can sense that he is a bit angry.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter