[14-1] Folder

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyong's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

Everything is really awful this past few days, I thougt it would okay since I plan everything when I found out about Dara got back. I plan everything to get her back. To win her heart again. To be with her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But what the fact happen? everything just faded, on that moment, I just want to scream and crash everything, thinking that she already Move on and happy with that man. Looking at them being a happy couple, looking at that guy, who holds her hand, smiling at her, talking to her sweetly, saying sweet things to her that I do on the past, hurts me a lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grab the glass of alcohol and drink it. The bitter taste of it doesn't match on the bitterness that I feel right now, my heart feels very awful, I can't even think of everything. I feel hopeless on that day, all my hopes got crash...all my plan is ruined, until I found out something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"Sir"-I look at the man who is in my office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes tablo, do you have what I asked?"-I said. He bow his head and handed me the folder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I search everything Sir, it's all in here"-he said. Tablo is one of my families trusted man, he is known for his very keen work. His a private investigator.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I nodded and open the folder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Donghae, 27 years old, Half-Korean, Half-Australian. Son of a business man...blahhh...blahhh....blahhh...Nothing much interesting about him, I'm more rich than him. I moved it in the second page, it said that he had known Dara for almost 4 years..blahhh...blahhh...blahhh....

I moved the page again and my eyes is pinned on the picture on the page. A picture of Donghae holding a boys hand. I look at it closely. He have a son? I look at Tablo and show the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Sir, that's Lee Donghae"-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He has a Son?"-I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No Sir, it's not his Son"-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then who is it?"-I said and look at the picture of the boy, he looks familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter