[15-2]

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

 



It's been two weeks since that inciden happen. As of now, everything went well, Jiyong regularly visits Jino in our house even though my brother is against it. My parents is okay with it as long as Jino is happy and eventually my brother agreed on the set up. We decided that he can regularly visits Jino when he has free time since he is running their company, and let hi borrow Jino and introduce him to his parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy..."-I look at Jino who is now pulling the he of my shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Jino?"-I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When will Appa come?"-he ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled at him. "He will be here in a minute baby, just be patient okay"-I said and give him a smile. He smile back and run towards the garden. I feel happy for my son, his long time wish had been come true, to know and meet his biological father and I can see that he enjoys it. The two bonds well, just like a father and son relationship. When Jino is comes home, he excitedly runs to her rooms and tell what happen to him the whole day with his father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara follows Jino on the garden, he is checking his back pack. She walk towards him and sit beside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Checking your things for the ninth time?"- I ask him. He looks at me and nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To know if I forgot something"-he simply said. Our small talk was interupted my the horn of a car. Jino look at the gate and stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Appa, mommy!!"-he cheerfully said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes I know baby, go now, he is waiting for you"-I said, he nodded and run towards the gate. I followed him and saw Jiyong smilling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter