[8] Late pabo!

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Aish...here we are"-Yuri said with a bored tone.

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh...let's go"-I said as I unbuckle my seatbelt. I was about to get oof the car when Yuri hold my arm to stop me.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae?"-I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure about this? I mean, It's okay if you don't do this? It's all over about the both of you"-She said. I just smile at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne....Yuri-Ah~ it's okay for me. I just want a good closure about us, I mean, we haven't close the chapter of our relationship in good way. We haven't talk, I just want to free myself from the past."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

"O-oaky...but please promise me one thing"-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Promise what?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"D-Don't make yourself to much comfortable with him. I mean, don't fall for him again Dara...it's not that I don't have trust on you"-she said. I smile at her and hold her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, it's okay, what we had is just in the past, well, I admit that it has been a big part of my life, it will be a special part of my life, but it is just past, I just need a closure, a good closure, and I have something that forgot to tell you"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?"-she said confuse. I gigle.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"I'll tell you later after this. For now, let's go"-I said and get off the car. She follow me immediately and enter the restaurant. This restaurant looks very classy, I bet it is a expensive one. Well what should we expect for a Kwon Jiyong. Ofcourse the best. I look at the place to try to see where he is, then I saw a familiar face. I smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri...there he was, let's go"- I said. We walk towards where Jiyong is, he still look the same, well, I think he loose weight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

II drag Yuri to where Jiyong is, He looks the same as ever, even though he matured a little bit. I smile and wave at him. He smile and looks at me, like he saw a very precious thing, just like the old days...the days that we are still inlove with each other, the way he looks at me when he was still inlove with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"H-Hello"-he said. I giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why?"-he ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you nervous? relax Ji"-I said laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I'm not..why should I?"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, why would be nervous? you're a jerk and a monster, so, you should'nt be"-Yuri said. I piched her hips

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

slightly.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. Let's sit now and eat to finish this reunion of ours."-she said and sit beside me. While Ji helps me sit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You Kwon monsta!! Dara is not disable..."-Yuri shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"I'm just being a gentleman here, my dear cousin"-Ji said and smirk at Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you two looks cute when you are fighting "-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

"Yuck...this..."-Yuri said then pointed on Ji and looks like disgusted with him. "...this monsta?huh...No thanks...I may choose to be called Cursing machine than to call cute with this.."-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry my dear cousin, I feel the same, so the feeling is mutual"-Ji said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you monster!!!"-Yuri said and stand. I just sigh and interrupt them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You both just relax okay...we should order now"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But Dara this...ARHHHGGGG!!! Fine!"-she said and sit again. I just smile at her, I know she will never ruin this moment, she promise me.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter