[17] A new beginning

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's been so long eh?  I was actually not so in the mood to have an update... I lost my interest on everything.. lols...

==============================

Dara worriedly tap her phone to see if there was a new message from Donghae but just like the last few days, he didn't send anything. She sigh and put back the phone on her bag. She look at Jino who is happily playing in the sand.

Jiyong invite them to one of his vacation house near the beach, she didn't plan to agree on it since she has more important things to do for the wedding preparation, but Jino insist that they should have a 'FAMILY' vacation. She can't even say no to Jino because she knows that he dreams to have this moment in his life.

"Mom!! look I got  a star fish!"-Jino shouted.

"Be careful Jino!"-She said, Jino just smile and wave at her, then play with the wave that is touching the shore.

"Hey.."-She look up and see Jiyong.

"Hey..."-She said. Jiyong sit beside her in the blanket that is laid in the sand.

"How's everything? Are you not enjoying?"-He ask. Dara shook her head.

"I'm okay, Jino is enjoying,"-She said while looking at her son.

"I mean, you, Do you enjoy being here?"-He ask, Dara stared at Jiyong.

"Yeah, lit's kinda refreshing, you know, the wedding preparations are kinda stressful, especially Donghae isn't here to help."-She said.

"Uhmmm.. I see..."-He said. She saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes but Dara just Shrug it off, she return her attention to Jino.

"Dara... I... I wanna say sorry.."-Jiyong he said, while looking at Jino. Dara stared at him.

"For what?"-She ask.

"For everything that I did on the past."

"Jiyong... it's in the past... we both move on.... we're both happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter