[6] Tears

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Kekeke~ I just added this video...It inspires me...

 ==========================================================================================

 

"Jiyong"-I hear her voice shaking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?"-I ask her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please tell me that it's not true"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What will I get if I tell that?"-I ask her again and look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please Jiyong...tell me....tell me that you still love me"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why should I? I remember you told me that you don't want me to lie on you right?"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Jiyong"- she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? Dara...don't you see, are you stupid or what..."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby~"-I hear Kiko's voice. Yeah, she's my new girlfriend. She's have all the things I want to a girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw Dara look at Kiko.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who is she?"-she ask me. I put my arms around her waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing baby...she's just someone from my past"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh...your ex"-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Jiyong"-I hear Dara's voice. I ignore her and kiss Kiko. She is more experience. More mature. More exciting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU B*TCH!!!!"- our kiss stop when Dara grab Kiko's hair and Slap her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MY GHAD!!!"-Kiko screamed in pain when Dara Slap her again and again. I stuck. I can't believe Dara can be like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GHAD..JIYONG!!! HELP ME!!"- Kiko shouted at me, I automatically run towards them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DARA!! STOP THAT!!!"- I shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO!! THIS B*TCH MUST LEARN HER LESSON!!!"- Dara sream

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grab Dara's arm and pull her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LET ME GO JIYONG!!! LET ME TEACH THAT B*TCH HER LESSON!!!"- she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"STOP THAT DARA!!!"-I shouted at her. She stop. She look at me. I can see shock in her eyes, shock and questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-jiyong? that girl is seducing you...I-It's her fault..."-she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop this Dara....I told you...I don't love you anymore..."-I said. She look at me, look that tells me that she doesn't believe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But Ji...I know your lying...come one Ji...let's go home...leave that girl"-she said and smile to me. She hold my hand  but I snapped it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"J-Ji..."-she said shock to what I did. I hold her hands and look to her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen Dara.....I'm sorry if you are hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter