[12] Ice cream

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yah..you are really a cute!!"-I said as I pinch his cheeks. He is really a girl version of Dara, he looks at he straightly....aist..I hate that way he stare, he looks like someone I don't like.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Ahjumma, your beautiful too, but please don't pinch my cheeks, it hurts, and I'm not a kid anymore"-he said and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo!! your really cute Jino...but please don't call me Ahjumma...it's kinda not fit for me, call me pretty Auntie or Noona instead"-I said and smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso Noona, but don't pinch my cheeks"-he said and walk towards Dara who is now down after 5 hundred years of preparing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aist..Dara, your so turtle when it comes on dressing yourself, it's not we will go in a grand ball, we will just go shopping"-I said and flip my hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Yuri, you look good too"-She said and turn her gaze to Jino.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you ready?"-she ask him. Jino just nodded. She hold his hand and walk to the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Yuri"-she said, I just followe them and ride on the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am driving the car while Dara and Jino is at the back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy, is Daddy Donghae will be with us?"-he ask Dara, Dara just look at him and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yehey! I miss Daddy"-he said, look like they are really close.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino-ah, you lik that Daddy Donghae of yours?"-I ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, his the best Daddy I ever met!"- he said while raising his hands on the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But, I love my Appa too.."-He said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa?"-I ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, I have an Appa, it's not bad to have a Daddy and Appa right?"-he ask with a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yes, Ofcourse.."-I said. Maybe he is pointing on Jiyong. His biological father.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona, you know Appa right? You think will also like me?"-he asked me with another questioning eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yes, he will, your a cute and nice one"-I said. He will like him right? besides, he is his son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jino-ah, enough of that, Noona is driving"-Dara soflty said. Jino just look at her and smile. 

======================================================================

Mall

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Jino, don't run!!"- I shouted on the top of my lungs as I run to catch this little brat. I just look at Dara who is giggling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, don't just giggle there like you are watching a good comedy show, look at your son, he could be hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter