[16]

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

It's been weeks since Jiyong and Jino met personally and I can tell that Jino becomes more happy and at least attach to Jiyong , I cant blame him because even though we showered him the love he needs, he is still craving for Jiyong.














 

I smile looking at my phone, Jiyong send me the latest photo of him and Jino, Jiyong borrowed Jino for a week to have a 'father and son' bonding and he also wants Jino to meet his parents.















 

"Dara.."-I turn my gaze to the man in front of me.











 

"Hae...uhm.. yes?"-I asked.













 

"Aist.. I am asking you if... wait.. wait.. are you even listening to me?"-Donghae ask me.. I close my phone and put it in the table and smile at him















 

"Of course I am.. I'm just... thinking more options.."-I said as I flip the pages of magazine. I felt a slight guilt because I am honestly not listening to him.














 

"Yeah.. sorry.. it's busy that lately, I notice that you are a bit distracted and act like you’re not interested."-he said. I bit lower lip.















 

"H-how can you say that? How can I lost my interest at my own wedding"-I said. But I feel guilty.. I admit that I am a bit more focus on Jino and Jiyong and lost my focus on preparing for the wedding.

















 

"Sorry for that, well, maybe we are both tired.. we just finish this one and I'll drive you home."-He said.


















 

"So, how's Jino?"-He ask.

















 

"Well, he's okay, as of now he is with Jiyong for a week"- I said. 

















 

Donghae nod. 














 

"I guess it will be okay, Jino really wants to meet him a long time ago."-he said. I smile at him, Donghae is really a understanding man, and I admire him for that.














 

Donghae drive me home after our appointment, as we enter the house.


















 

"Mommy!! Mommy!!"- I smile at Jino.















 

"Hey young man"-Donghae greeted Jino.













 

"Hello Daddy Hae!"-Jino greeted back as he hug Donghae.

















 

"How's your day? You look happy"-Donghae said as he carry Jino.















Please Subscribe to read the full chapter