[11] True Happiness

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was bit very inspired today..IDK why..kekeke...enjoy guys..

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================

 

[YURI'S POV]

 

 

 

 

 

I was a bit shock about this...Dara...her son...everything about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah...I'll tell you everything later okay? For now, let's wait for Donghae"- she said while smiling at me at holding the little mans hands. I look at the little cute man beside her and scan his features. He looks like a mini-guy version of Dara...and a bit...No..No....maybe I'm just a bit shock...don't think about it Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Donghae arrive, he help Auntie and Uncle carry their luggages in the car. I look at Donghae and little man, they seems to be soooooo close to each other that you will think that they have a  father and son relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, let's go now."-Dara said and snatch my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am sooo really confuse about what is happening. I really need a FULL explanation about this stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[END OF YURI'S POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

================================================================

[DARA'S POV]

 

 

 

 

 

I look at the sleeping young man on my lap, I caress his cheeks, how I miss my baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, I'll take him on his room now, you should talk to Yuri and tell everything"-Donghae said and smile at me. I nodded, He carry Jino carefully. I walk towards where Yuri is, she's in the garden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey..."-I greeted her. She looks at me and smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Care if I join you?"-I said. She just nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, well, I know that it's not your duty to explain to me everything, but..."- she said. I hold her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Yuri, you can ask me everything...i'll answer it"-I said. Yuri look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"About...Jino...how will...I mean, who...aist.."-she said. I just at her, maybe she think that this topic is very sensitive for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri, listen, I will tell you what happen, maybe all the questions on your mind will be clear"-I said and breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

Dara is the same wasted woman. She's been like this after the Jiyong's call and break-up with her. She can't just accept the fact the Jiyong, his first Love, and dream to be her forever just have a change of heart and turn his back and cancel all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara please...stop this"-She look at her begging friend. Yuri's been a good friend to her, she let her cry on her shoulder and never judge her for what she is doing now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yu~ it hurts...please tell him to come back to me, please...I am begging you"-Dara said as she cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara..."-Yuri said. She can' even know how to contact that jerk because he change his number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri please..."-Dara cried. Yuri is now confuse..she don't know how to comfort her friend. Dara's been like this for more than 2 weeks, she cried and cried, begging to call Jiyong to talk to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She grab her phone on her bag and dial a certain number, she promise Dara that she will not tell him about this stuff but the hell, she don't know what to do now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 rings, Jungsoo answer his phone.

 

 

 

 

[Yoboseyo?]

 

Jungsoo...this is Yuri

 

[What happen?]

 

 

 

He knew...He knows...Jungsoo is a very protective brother to Dara, even though he doesn't show it, Yuri knows that.

 

 

Can you come here at xxx Bar, she is getting hysterical again.

 

 

[okay..wait for me]

 

After that Jungsoo hung up. She look at her miserable friend. She can't just be like this forever. After 15 minutes, her brother came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I don't want to go home!"-Dara shouted at her brother while carrying her. Jungsoo ignore her and just carry her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, you should rest"-Yuri said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No!!"-she shouted and break free from Jungsoo reason for her to fall on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No!! No!! No!! No!! No!!"-she shouted. Yuri look at Jungsoo, It's a bit weird since she know Jungsoo is a hot tempered man, he doesn't even show any irritation at her sister. He just sit in front of her and look at her....Yuri was a bit surprise when he suddenly slap Dara at her cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Calm down Dara! Can you see yourself ...your...your not even the Dara that I know, my sweet and bubbly little sister...where did she go? stop this..."-he said. I look at them. Jungsoo maybe a kind of guy you will hate because of his jerkness, but if you see him as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter