[5] Kwon's

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am here.....I front of his house...yes HIS...his own house.....the house  of the monster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's the sinful sin I will ever do in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I step at the gate and ring the doorbell. I saw an old lady open the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wae? how can I help you Ma'am?"-she said, now she's in front of the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, well, I would like to talk with Kwon de---, I mean Kwon Jiyong"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, can I know who you are Ma'am.?"-She ask me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Kwo Yuri, his cousin"-I plainly said. Saying 'HIS COUSIN' makes  me wanna puke...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh, Mianhe~, come in, i'll call young master"-she said and open the gate. She let me get inside 'HI' house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I scan my eyes to the house, i'ts very huge for only one person, I bet this stupid jerk earn a lots of money and spending to some stupid things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While scanning his house,I saw a big piano and  something caught my attention. I walk towards it, it's a picture and obviously, it has a picture on it, but why the hell he is displaying this on his house?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey"-I heard a familiar voice, I turn around and see the devil jerk going down from the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smirk, this jerk. Ofcourse, I can't avoid him, because his my cousin, I see him when we are in family reunion or when there is a party that we are invited, but as musch as I can, I ignore him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Long time no see huh?"- he said.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smirk. "yeah"-  I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm happy that my cousin visits me, let's drink for that"-he said, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jerk"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? don't be so rude on me cousin"-He said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This jerk really knows how to ruin my day. I just breath deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay Kwon Jiyong, I'm not here to visit you or have a chit-chat on you, because all we know that I really H-A-T-E Y-O-U...."-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch!!"-he said acting like hurt putting his hands on his chest. JERK

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter