[14-2] Ice cream

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sandara's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" -I look at my son who is now running towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Jino?"-I asked him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Buy me Ice cream"-He said with a bog smile in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Later baby okay, i'll talk to ahjumma here, wait for me"-I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Owkey!! I'll wait in the park Mommy"-he said and run towards the park near.

 

[end of Sandara's POV]

 

[3rd Person's POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong is looking at the young boy who is happily running at the park near where his mother is seating, looking excitedly at the ice cream parlor. He smile and walk towards the ice cream parlor to buy some. After he buy the Ice cream, he walks to the boy who is sitting now at the swing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You like?"-he said and handed the ice cream to the boy. The boy looks at him and to the ice cream he is handing to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"it's free, it's okay"-he said but the boy only looks at him suspiciously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont worry, I'm not a bad person"-He said and smile at the boy. The boy turn his gaze infront.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mommy said don't accept anything from a stranger"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm no stranger"-he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are, I don't know you"-The boy said and stand up and started to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wait.."- he said. The boy stop and look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not a stranger...to you.."- he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mister, i don't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter