8

Can We?

Hi guys i'm back. Thanks for comment it hehe. I think i made this chapter longer than before, but i dont know hehe. Jus read it

HAPPY READING :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

“Unnie...” i said with a blank face and she opened her arms like she want to hug me.

“Oh Noona~” Hoseok yelled and hugged her. I still stood blank here.

So my dad was picked my unnie?

“Oh Hoseok-a You’ve been grown up haha” she said and Hoseok’s hair

“Ya! Actually i’m your oppa you know!”

“But you always call me noona”

“Because Hyerim called you unnie.”

“Hyerim-a What are you doing there? I’m here. Are you not happy i’m here huh?”

No i just shocked know if you’re here. I want to say that i miss you unnie.

She approached me and smile at me. And then she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. She said if she was missed me like an idiot.

 She is Lee Hyunri. Even though she is as old as me. I must call her unnie. Beause she is a daughter from my uncle. And this uncle is my mom’s older brother. The last time i met her when i was at the last period of the middle school. We’re at the same school and  shared  out seat  together. Hoseok  know my unnie well too. Because Hoseok is older than me and her, actually we must call him “oppa”. But i won’t. And because i call her unnie. Hoseok always call her “noona”. It’s so weird right?

“Lets go inside. You must be so tired right” she said and i nodded.

We walked side by side and Hoseok grabbed my bag from back. I glared at him.

“Dont you dare to get my noona from  me” he said and grabbed Hyunri’s hand from  me and dragged to my house.

“Jung Hoseok really” i mumbled and went inside then closed the door.

---

We sat at the sofa and watched the drama. Hyunri want to review Reply 1997 so i took my DVD and put in it into DVD player. Before, Hyunri was made a salad for us. She said my parents not here because they went somewhere. I think its privacy.

We watch the drama and eat the salad. When i look at the salad, there are grapes. If there are grapes, after it i will hear...

“Hyerim-a take it” Hoseok said to me and gave me all of his grapes.

“Can you just eat it huh?” i said

“No. Take it quickly”

“Ah Jung Hoseok really” i mumbled and take all of his grapes. He smiled at me and said thanks to me.

We laughed together when we saw Shiwon cut her hair. She looks so cute but funny too.

Hyunri unnie look so happy. I said it again, I miss her like an idiot too. I got speechless when i saw her again a few times ago. She look prettier. And she look more mature than before.

“Hyerim-a, Hoseok-a. That scene look similiar with you two haha” she said and pointed at the screen.

This scene showed Yoonjae gave Shiwon cucumbers from his salad. Wait it look simliar. Hoseok and me right? I heard Hoseok chuckled and i glared at him. He smiled at me and looked at my eyes.

 I was freez when he looked at me. He kept gave me a smile that can make me breathless. Suddenly he my hair and pinched my cheeks. I’m sure if my cheeks blushing now. He back looked at the scene and left me who frozen here. I kept look at him, because i feel i cant take away my eyes from him. How can i stop my feelings if he always doing it to me.

‘Hoseok-a, please understand, if i like you. I gave you a lot of hint and did you not realize about it?’ i thought.

When i stayed look at Hoseok, suddenly my phone rang and showed a message. I took my phone and opened it. I got a message from Taehyung.

‘Hyerim-a we’re here. Namjoon hyung said he want to see you XD’

“Here? Where?’

‘In front of your house.’

‘You’re... All... here?’

‘Ah quickly!’

‘Wait wait.....’

What? They’re here. What should i do? My unnie here and they’re here. Maybe my unnie will think if i’m a bad girl who just has a boys as her friends. Hoseok and Hyunri unnie looked at me and wondering whats wrong with me. I pointed at the door and ran there.

When i opened the door i saw they waved their hands to me. And as usual, Jungkook entered my house and why i’m so stupid i let him be. The others did it too. And again i let they entered my house. But Yoongi was different. He asked me to go inside with him. I smiled to him and he did it too. I feel more comfortable with Yoongi.

When i walked to inside, i saw all of them stood freeze there. Hyunri unnie just watched them and wondering whats wrong with the five of them. Yoongi asked me who is she, and i said with a loud voice if she is my sister. And they said ‘O’ then sat at the sofa.

“Who are they?” she asked

“Hoseok’s friends”

“Ya! They’re your friends too” Hoseok said

“But i know them because of you. It means they’re your friends stupid!” i said to him and make my plam like want to punch him.

“Ya! You two. Do you dont want to be our friends huh?” said Namjoon.

“Haha dont fight guys” said Hyunri

“Whats...your name?” asked Jungkook

“Hyunri. Lee-Hyu-Rin”

“She’s as old as me, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. Even though she’s my unnie” i said

“But i call her noona” said Hoseok and smile sheepishly

“Can you just shut your mouth?” i said to him and he just geez-ing.

“And you guys?” asked Hyunri’

“I’m Namjoon”

“I’m Jimin”

“I’m Taehyung”

“I’m Yoongi”

“I’m Seokjin”

“Hi Hyunri. I’m Jeon Jungkook. Just call me Jungkook or Kookie” he said with a blank face. Whats wrong with that boy today?

“Hey. Dont make my unnie to call you with that creepy nickname” i said to him, and he glared at me.

We have a fun day together here. Hyunri unnie can know they well so quickly. I catch Jungkook keep look at her.

Does he like her?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? Bored? Dont be a silent readers okay?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO I CAN MAKE THE BETTER ONE. Keep subscribe and comment please. 

Baby i want it~ XD

Thanks for reading