11

Can We?

Hyerim’s POV

I packed my books and readyd to go home. I won’t to talk with Hoseok. When i want to stand up, Hoseok held my wrist. I looked at my wrist and then looked at him.

“Are you not going home with me?” he asked

“I have a lot of business so i can’t. Oh i mean i won’t” i answered

“Why you always doing this to me Hyerim-a? What makes you always dumbed me?”

“You dont know huh? Or you just pretend to dont know?”

“What do you mean?”

“Try to figure out Hoseok-a about whats wrong with me” i said and i left him.

I went to Sungjin’s class and i looked he lay his head on the wall.  So he fulfill his promise to wait me. Good boy. Just wait it because i want to give you a punishment Park Sungjin.

“Ya! Park Sungjin! Little brat! Come here” i yelled at him

He looked at me and seems like he want to eat me because i called him little brat. But it’s true. I’m not telling the lie. He did my command and come to me.

“Where are we will go?” he asked

“To the hell. I will kick you there”

“I’m serious”

“Just follow me and shut your mouth” i said and dragged him out from the school.

Along the way we just stay quiet and glared each other. It’s really awkward and i hate it. I just know his name and thats all.

“Actually who are you?” i asked

“Sungjin” he answered

“I know stupid. I mean, why all of students looked at us when i dragged you this morning”

“You really don’t know who am i?” he asked and i nodded.

“I’m Mr. Park’s son”

“Oh... Wait.. What? Mr. Park?” i yelled at him with ashocked face.

If you know Mr. Park, you will get shock like me too. Mr. Park is the richest business man, who always donate our school. All of students, teachers, and parents know who is Mr. Park. When we want to start new semester he treated all of us to spend the holiday in Jeju Island. He payed all of accomodation, and our tour. It’s why our school treat him well. But Sungjin is his son? Daebak! I never know about it until Sungjin told me a few minutes ago.

“Why? Am i not look like my dad?”

“No... Just....”

“But you know, you’re the first person who treat me like a sheep. And dont have a worriness to treat me bad”

“Sor...Sorry....”

“Don’t say sorry. It’s fun to be honest. Thanks for make me happy. It’s really annoying me if all of students treat me like a prince. I just want to have a normal life. Just it”

After it i just stay quiet and walk until we reached the cafe. I just hold my plan to punish him. Just lets treat he with a cup of coffee for my forgiveness.

“What do you want? I will treat you” i asked but not look at his eyes.

“Why you suddenly act like this? Just act like before Hyerim-a”

“Just say what you want and i will buy it for you”

“And you what do you want?” he asked me back. I looked at him.

“I just want bubble tea” i answered.

“2 Bubble tea please” he said

“I will pay for you” he wishpered to me

“But-“

“Sshh. Just admit my treat” he smiled at me. I just nodded.

I sat beside the window. And Sungjin still wait for our bubble tea. Beside our seat. 5 girls talking freely, and its really loud for me. Are they ate the mics so they talking this loudly huh?

“Guys. Finally i’m talking with him last night. Here” said one of them.

“Really? Wuah you must be so happy”

“You got his phone number right?”

“Of course i got it. And maybe because of my pretty face, he look fall for me. He looked blank when i smiled to him”

‘Pretty face my haha. You got a boy because your face. How can...’ i thought

I took a glance at them. Damn she is really pretty. Of course he got a boy that she want. Maybe Hoseok will like her too if he meet with her.

“How you can talking with him Nari-ya?”

“I just bumped him and my coffee poured onto his shirt”

‘Bumped onto him? LOL what kind of trick is that? You’re pretty but really stupid about tricks -_-‘  i thought

“But guys, thanks for your information. You said if he always come here with a girl. And it’s true haha. Even though i dont know her face. I bet i’m prettier than her haha” she laughed freely

“Hyerim-a. Here your bubble tea” Sungjin sat in front of me.

“Thanks Sungjin-a” i said and he smiled at me.

“Park Sungjin!” someone called Sungjin

“Oh. Nari-ya”

Ah thats girl who bumped onto his crush called Sungjin. I dont care. I keep drink my bubble tea and ignore her. I can see from my corner eyes she come to us.

“What are you doing here?” asked her, and she sat beside Sungjin.

“Just hang out with my friend”

“Who is she?” she asked and look curiously at me. When she looked at me, it seems like she dont like me.

“Ah. Hyerim. It’s Kim Hyerim. Hyerim-a. It’s Nari. Ahn Nari”

I smiled at her. And she just gace me a fake smile. Yes i know its a fake smile. Because her eyes not smile too.

“How are you Sungjin-a?”

“Fine. You?”

“I’m fine. And how about your dad?”

“Fine. But sorry Nari-ya we must go now. We will doing our homework. Bye” Sungjin said dragged me out. I can hear she sighed.

Sungjin still held my wrist and i can hear he mumbled. I keep looked at my hand that held by Sungjin. I stopped walking and Sungjin look at me. And then he look at our hand, he let go his held from me automatically. He smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry”

“It’s okay. But why you won’t to talk with your friend?” i asked and began to walk again.

“She’s not my friend. I don’t like her”

“Why?”

“She always flirt with everyone she want. She don’t like if a girl near with a hot boys that can took her attention. She will hate her forever. She want to be the prettiest girl and all of boys like her. And then she will break their heart.”

“Is it a life of fairy tales? Haha. How can a girl like her exist?” i joked.

“Haha. Where is your house? I will walk you home”

“Okay. Thanks Sungjin-a” he smiled. And we stay quiet again.

“Sungjin-a...”

“Mm?”

“Why you punched Jungkook yesterday?”

“He’s not fulfill his bet”

“Bet?”

“I bet with him. We played a games 3 days ago. And he lost. He said if he lost he will dance shirtless and just wear a boxer in the our school yard. But he doesnt fulfill it”

“Shirt....less?” i asked and looked blank. He nodded.

I laughed hard when he told me this. I can’t imagine they’re fight just because of it. So childish. I can’t imagine too if Jungkook dancing without a shirt on his body, and he just wear a boxer. It will be funny. I laughed hard until my tears dropped.

“Why you laughing?”

“Its...so..funny...” i said and still laugh.

“Where is the funny things. How can you laugh at your friend?”

“And if you lost. What will you do then?” i asked curiously.

“Mm... I will wear a girl school uniform and wear a girl’s wig for 2 days”

“What? How can.... you.... Mr.Park’s son....” i said and can’t help but keep laugh hard.

 I’m sure my stomach really hurt beause of laughing. Sungjin just look down, and shut his mouth. And finally we’re arrived in front of my house. And i stopped laughing.

“We’re arrived. Want to come to my house?”

“No thanks. But someday i will. Haha. Bye Hyerim-a. Thanks for laughing at our bet” he said and left me.

I entered my house and i saw Hoseok sat in the livingroom. He saw me and suddenly dragged me to sit beside him. Hyunri unnie in the kitchen and just chuckled when she saw us.

“Whats wrong with you?” i asked.

“I think i’m falling love Hyerim-a” he said.

I shocked and i know my tears feels like want to drop out now. I know i’m not supposed to cry now. Hoseok said he falling love and i must happy for him. But i can’t hide my feelings if i still like him madly. I just look at him. I can see from my corner eyes, suddenly Hyunri unnie stopped to poured some water into the glass and looked at us.

“With....Whom?” i asked

“I met a girl yesterday in the cafe. She look so kind with me. Her smile really pretty. I can’t sleep last night because her face still flying in my mind until now”

“So? Why you told me it?”

“I don’t know where i must tell it. I want you to know it. And.... help me” he said and he held his neck.

“Help you with?”

“I want to rehearsal to ask her out. And i think would you help me to pretend to be my crush?”

“Pretend to be your crush?” i asked and he nodded.

Hoseok-a. If you now what i feel towards you. Are u still ask me pretento be his “crush”? I like you stupid. Not as a friend. But as a man.

“You just met her yesterday, and you will ask her out?”

“Of course. Why?”

“You must think it a thousand times Hoseok-a. It’s not about a games that you always play” said Hyunri unnie and she brought a juice for us.

“But i like her noona” he said

“I want to sleep. I’m tired. Sorry” i said and went to my room.

I can’t hold it anymore. I know his crush is not me. I jumped to my bed and crying. I know it will be happened to me. And i must accept it if Hoseok will has a crush. Can i have a time machine and go to the future. So i never see Hoseok hug her girlfriend, kiss her girlfriend. And i know it’s not me. I want he to know if i gave he a lot of hint if i like him. Can he open his eyes. Can he? Would he? I said i can’t hold it anymore. I want he to know if i like him. For 2 years i still hide my feelings. And its hurt. Very hurt.

I heard someone opened my door.

“Hyerim-a” i know is it was Hyunri unnie. She sat on my bed.

I sat up and hugged her tightly. I cried on her shoulder.

“Unnie. What should i do?” i still crying and crying. She just hugged me back.

What should i do? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I added a new cast named Park Sungjin. When i write it i imagine Park Sungjin is Yugyeom from GOT7 hahaha. Just imagine it Yugyeom then. Keep upvotes, subscribe, and comment. Dont be a silent readers juseyo~