3

Can We?

Are you ready to read it guys? hehe im too over act lol. Please dont be a silent readers. I want your comments so badly. But sorry if it shorter than before. I recommend you to listening Esna - Bitting my lower lip (OST The heirs) when reading it hehe.

HAPPY READING :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok's POV

"Hoseok-a" she called me

"Why?"

"I have a challange for you" she said and smirk at me.

"What is that?"

"Tomorrow you must hang out with Soomin"

"WHAT? ARE YOU OUT FROM YOUR MIND HUH?!" i yelled at her. And she just close her ears.

"Ya! Can you please stop yelling at me. It's already 9PM at you yelled"

"What kind of challenge is that?" i mumbled

"Just admit it Hoseok-a"

"Whats your reason then?"

"I'm a girl too. Do you haven't heart huh? You always reject her without a reason. It's hurt Hoseok-a. Just one day please" she said and did a puppy eyes in front of me.

She always did it if she want something from me and i just gave up. She's too cute.

"One day okay?" i asked

"Are you gonna accept it. Huwah i like you Hoseok-a haha"

"And i have an expect to you" i said. She stopped laughing and look at me.

"Stop flirting with Yoongi hyung" i said and look down at the street.

"Flirting? I'm not flirting with him. We're friend Hoseok-a"

"But.... It's kinda of jealous you know" i keep mumbled.

"Jealous. It's my first time to hear you're jealous haha. You're so cute Jung Hoseok"

 

I'm not say anything again and we just stay quiet. Sometimes i glance at her. She's pouting her lips and i can't help and just smile. I don't know what kind of feeling is it. I just love see her act cute in front of me rather than to Yoongi hyung. And it's right if im so jealous with Yoongi hyung who always get a cute act from her. And actually since we were kid i'm his best friend. Am i fallin' love with my own best friend right now?

When i think about it. FInally we're arrive at Hyerim's house. My house not too much far from Hyerim's house. It's quiet close i think.

 

"Do you wanna come to my house for a while?" asked her.

"No. I just wanna sleep now"

"Don't forget to ask Soomin hang out tomorrow. Text her now. So she will prepare everything to meet you hehe" she said like tease me and smile sheepishly.

"I know i know. I'm go now. Bye Hyerim"

"Bye my baby Hosigi" she said.

 

What? Hosigi? What king of nickname is that? But to be honest, i like it hehe. I think i blushing so badly right now. I walk to my house and keep thinking about my new nickname. "Hosigi". it sounded cute when she said it. It's my first time to hear her make a cute nickname for me. Sometimes she will call me "Stupid", "Dork", and everything badly. 

 

I open my door's house and i saw my dad and mom watching TV. They laughing happily.

 

"Oh Hoseok. If you're hungry take the pancake from refrigerator okay?" said my mom.

"I ate with Hyerim before went home mom"

"Oh okay"

"Hoseok-a. Tomorrow we will go to your grandparents's hometown. Are you okay alone at home?" my dad said.

"It's okay dad. But tomorrow i will hanging out with my friend"

"Who? Hyerim?" asked my mom.

"No."

"Oh okay. Just go sleep now" said my mom.

"Good night dad, mom"

"goodnight Hoseok-a" said they both.

 

I walk to my room. I cling my bag and change my uniform to my bed dress. I jump onto bedroom and lay there. Because Hyerim told me to text Soomin. I took my phone and text her

'Lee Soomin. Let's hang out tomorrow at ****** cafe. Don't be late okay' I put my phone beside me and go sleep. 

Hyerim-a i did it because i love you okay. And please dont flirt with Yoongi hyung again. I hate it.

 

Hyerim's POV / Your POV

I lay at my bed and imagine about tomorrow how will going. I know it's Hoseok's first time to ask a girl hang out. Does he will do the best like when he hang out with me? 

I think i'm so over act right now. I dont want to be a possesive and wanna let Hoseok flirt with other girl. I just want Hoseok make me un-fallin' love with him, without he knowing it. But when i think about it. And Hoseok fallin' love with a girl and its not me. My heart will break like a glass. But i want to wake up from my fairy tales world to have Hoseok as my boyfriend. Because its never happen to me. He is my best friend and not more than it. I will try to open my heart for a new guy who deserve my whole heart.

 

"I think i must let you go away to another girl Jung Hoseok. Sorry for having this unknown feelings" i mumbled and go sleep. I hope tomorrow i will be okay. Fighting Kim Hyerim

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? Please comment it. I'm a newbie to make fanfiction. Please comment it please u,u. Keep subscribe and comment and votes too okay hehe sorry for my greediness /sobs/ Thanks for reading.

 

Best regards

rizgaxx