6

Can We?

HAPPY READING:) DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi’s POV

 

Hyerim dragged me out from the bookstore. I just blinked and looked at her. Her expression look so mad. She keep mumbled at herself and i just smile. We stopped at bus stop and her hand still hold mine. I looked at it and chuckled at it. She looked at me and then down to our hand. She automatically took her hand from mine. She’s so cute when she got panicked like this.

 

“Sorry oppa” she said and avoid an eye contact with me.

 

Our bus came and i grabbed her wrist then dragged her to enter the bus. Unfortunately we didnt get seats and of course we must stand here. It’s okay as long as we got the bus to go. Hyerim still won’t to talk with me. I saw her cheeks became redder than before. Oh God why she’s so cute. Hoseok must be so lucky have seen this scene of her everytime. It’s make me jealous with Hoseok. Wait. What? Jealous?

 

Suddenly our bus stop. Because our reflex were so bad, Hyerim bumped me and i was like hugged her. She looked at me. Me too. Why my heart beat so fast now? She released my hugged and i felt like ‘Why’. She hold her neck. Okay this is so awkward. We just stay quiet and fortunately we arrived in front of bookstore. I entered the bookstore and Hyerim followed me.

 

Hyerim automatically ran at the novel’s area. I dont know why i chuckled like an idiot. Yes i cant lying if she’s not cute. She’s cute. She picked some of novels and approached me.

 

“Oppa. Which one?” she asked me.

 

“Lets buy all of this then heheks”

 

“Ya! You must save your money. Just pick two”

 

“Okay”

 

I looked at all of this novels that picked by Hyerim before. I picked 2 of novels with “The Green Trees” and “Overseas” as their titles. I think this novels have a great story.

 

“Okay here. Pay it there” Hyerim said to me. And i went to pay the two of it.

 

 

 

Hoseok’s POV

 

I just walked around the streets with Soomin. But i just thinking about Hyerim and Yoongi hyung. What are they two doing right now? I think Hyerim really mad at me right now. But she’s the one who made this bet. Okay i must talk to her later.

 

“Oppa” Soomin my arm. And i looked at her.

 

“What?”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“I dont know. Lets go home”

 

“What? Go home? It just 1PM why you asked me to go home”

 

“I have a lot of homework. Do you want me get scold by my teacher huh?”

 

“Okay then”

 

“Soomin-a” i called her name and she looked at me

 

“Can you ask your driver to pick you up here? I cant walk you home.”

 

“Okay. I can” she said and texted her driver.

 

I just want to go home right now. But i must wait Soomin’s driver to pick up her first. I cant leave her alone here. Hyerim still fly in my mind. I hate it. I wont to be over-protective bestfriend for her. But i cant.

 

 Is she okay with Yoongi hyung? Does she mad at me? Does she hate me for real now? What should i do? I wont my bestfriend being mad at me.

 

Soomin’s driver arrived here. And Soomin said goodbye to me. I wait for my bus. And okay not too much long i can rode it. Please, let me arrive at home faster~
---

 

Hyerim’s POV/Your POV

 

It’s already 8PM and i still do my math homework. It not too much hard for me. And i bet Hoseok will going crazy about it. But why he still not send me a message to help him solve this homework? Does he mad at me?

 

I took off my glasses and take a rest for a while. I stratched my body and look at my phone that rang. I opened it and saw Hoseok sent me a message. Finally~

 

He texted me can i solve it for him. Just for once. I just chuckled at his message. I sent back to him if i’m so busy so i hope he not bother me. I want to being cruel with him right now. He text me again. This one make me shocked.

 

‘Hyerim-a can you listen to me?’

 

‘Listen what?’

 

‘I want you not to flirt with Yoongi hyung. Just once.’

 

‘He is my friend, and he is your friend too stupid’

 

‘Just act with him like an ordinary friend. Dont make him more special than me’

 

‘Are you jealous?’

 

‘Of course i’am’

 

‘So.....Do you like me Hoseok-a?’

 

I dont kow why i asked him this question. I just want to know why he so over-protective with me. And if i ahve a lot of courage. I will send him. “I love you Hoseok-a” “I see you as a man not as a bestfriend” “Would you be my boyfriend”

 

But who am i? I just his bestfriend. I’m a coward. I just can hold this until i have courage to confess it to him. Okay now i wait for his reply. Can you please quickly reply my message.

 

And then...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? Sorry for short chapter.

LEAVE A COMMENT AND DONT BE A SILENT READERS PLEASE. I BEG IT TO YOU. LEAVE A COMMENT /hiks/

THANKS FOR READING :)