*21

Can We?

When read it just listen to Confession by Nam Taehyun from Winner and Let Me Know by BTS

 

Hyerim’s POV

 

Finally!! It’s been like forever I stayed in the hospital. Now I gotta go!! Woo-hoo. Today is Hoseok’s birthday. 18th February. Usually, I’m going to Hoseok’s house with my parents. Maybe it happened when we’re still 1-10 years old. After it, I and Hoseok pent the day just the both of us. We went to han river, café, or maybe just in his house. For this 18 years, Hoseok and I be a bestfriend. We’re always spend all the years together. And now he’s grown up very well.  The old of him is he is a nerd that always proving if he can dancing, singing, and rapping. He’s good at everything. He even has a fans in the school. Can wee flashback the story about us?

 

FLASH BACK

“Hoseok-a! Where is my math homework!!” I yelled at him

Bingo!!

Hoseok was surrounded by his fans. And when I want to walked to Hoseok, some of of that “crazy” fangirls bumpedand don’t even say sorry or look at me. I got up and clean the dust from my hand.

“Jung Hoseok!! Gimme my homework back!!!” I yelled again.

Hoseok looked at me . His fangirls looked at me too. Oh wait no. Theyre glared at me like want to eat me lively.

Gulp . . .

“Ok…Okay. You can gimme later” I said it and ran to the class.

 

(other flashback)

“Kim Hyerim” someone called my name when im back from the library.

I looked at my back and saw, there are 3 girls who approaching me.

“Youre Hoseok oppa’s bestfriend right? Can you please give it to him please?” the girl that used blue cardigan said.

Then that three girls give me a gifts for Hoseok. The blue cardigan girl give a blue box with a cute heart shape on it. The girl with a glasses give a big teddy bear. And the last girl give a box of cake. I hold this three gifts with two hands. Those three girls walked away.

Damn!

I cant hold this gifts. I entered the class. I put it on Hoseok’s table, and he looked at me. I sat beside him and he still looked at me.

“Whats wrong with you?” he asked

“Ya! Can you stop being famous? Your crazy fangirls give a gifts for you via Kim Hyerim”

And his respond just . . .

“You’re so cute Hyerim-a” he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Look! Its so annoyed. And I will tell you why I like Hoseok. And I still remember the first time my heart beat faster. The first time I know that I like Hoseok. And it began when . . .

 

This afternoon, Hoseok played basketball with Yoongi and the others. I just sit on the bench, listening to the music, read a novel, and drink a cola from the straw. Yes im the one and only girl who hang out with them. A nerd who hang out with seven hot boys, who have a lot of crazy fangirls around them.

Suddenly they stopped playing take a rest around me. Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung lied on the bench. Yoongi and Namjoon sat on the bench above mine. And Hoseok sat beside me. Theyre sweat so badly. I looked at Hoseok. He lean his head on the chair. His hair was so wet. He grown up so well. When I saw him, my heart beat faster than before.

He looked at me and smiled at me. Suddenly his face come closer to mine. I can’t think anything and just look into his eyes. And then he stopped in front of my face. Its really close. I don’t knowhow many cm is it. He lean his face and then . . . .

His lips took the straw and he drank my cola.

“Mwoya . . . .” I mumbled. He took my cola without look at me back. I keep my eyes on my novel but not reading it. Just avoid everyone. Cause I know well if my face blushing so bad right now.

---

“Hyerim-a!” The boys called me.

Of course except Hoseok. He doesn’t come here. Jimin and Taehyung run to me and they hug me tightly. I bite their hands and then they released their embrace. They hold their hands that I bit before. Kim Namjoon opened his arms and look like he want to hug me. I saw Yoongi behind him, so I opened my arms. But not for hug Namjoon. I pushed Namjoon and hug Yoongi.

“Oppa. I miss ya!” I said.

But Yoongi doesn’t hug me back so I released my embrace on him. He looked so shocked. Then he smiled awkwardly to me. Whats wrong with this boy actually. And suddenly . . . .

“Hoseok hyung!” Jimin yelled

I looked back, and saw Hoseok walked to us. He smiled at us.

“Kids. Lets-oh Hoseok here too” my mom said

“Good morning Mrs. Kim” he said and bowed to my mom.

I looked at my mom, and my eyes send a question why Hoseok is here. But my mom shook her head.

“Ah. I called Hoseok to come here hehe” Seokjin said and smiled awkwardly to me.

“Oh. Okay. Lets go inside kids. I prepared a lt of foods there” my mom said.

I bet it will be in awkward between me and Hoseok.

---

We’re eating and joking. And you know, Hoseok sit in front of me. So its really awkward between us.

“uhm. I want to tell ya’ll something” Hoseok said

We’re looked at him with a suspicious face.


Tonight. Would you come to my house? I want to celebrate my eighteen with ya’ll guys” Hoseok said

“Of course. Don’t forget to bring cola, chocolate and chips okay?” Jimin said and laughed.

“Such a pig” I mumbled but Jimin can hear it and he glared at me

“I dontprepare a gift for you yet Hoseok-a” Namjoon said

“Its okay. I just want you to come”

The others keep talking and eating. But I just shut my mouth and don’t say anything. I can see from my eyes Hoseok looked at me.

“Hyerim-a That gift. You still remember?” Hoseok said, and then I looked at him.

“My friend – oh no – my bestfriend is the one who asked me to give him that. And I think you’re not him Mr. Jung. Sorry. I need a rest” I said and walked to my room.

Should I go there or not I don’t know . . .

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!

SORRY FOR MAKE YOU WAIT HEHE

And please fill this poll okay hehe

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://