13

Can We?

The next day . . .

Hyerim’s POV/Your POV

I woke up and felt really dizzy. I don’t know what i’ve done before. It feels like my body is really numb. I can feel my hands are cold like an ice. Whats wrong with me. I never sick beofre. The last i feel it when i was in the middle school because i trapped in the rain. I want to stand up but i just fell on the ground.

“Ah! Whats wrong with me” i mumbled.

Suddenly my door opened and Hyunri unnie ran to me. She held my arms and walked me onto the bed.

“Your hands are really cold Hyerim-a”

“I’m okay unnie. I can go to-“ when i about to stand up again i feel on the ground again and Hynri unnie helped me.

“I told you.You’re sick. I will call your teacher to let you skip the class.”

“But i have-“

“What? Test? You can do it next time. Just ask your teacher for it. I’m sure she will help you”

“I know. But unnie...”

“What? Hoseok or whom? Jungkook? Yoongi? What else?”

“No. Okay i will sleep now.” I said and cover my body with the blanket. I’m not see Hyunri again and just face the window.

I heard Hyunri unnie called my teacher and tell her if i cant go to school because im sick. I can’t sleep now. I just play my music and listen it. I just play it random and when i click the play button So Long by A Pink played. Why must this song. I dont know why i;m so irritated with this song. But i really like it because this song really describing what i feel for 2 years.

I dont know when i went home yesterday Hoseok not see me even though just once. He just walked away from the class and keep smiling. I bet he was sent a message to that girl. A girl who can make Hoseok falling love. She can make it just one day. She can make Hoseok fall for her just on one day. And me? I must wait for 2 years and he cant know it too. He cant know if i’m the one who always be there for him. Always cheer him up. Always pray for him.

“How can i be so stupid. He’s not like you Kim Hyerim” i said and keep crying and sobbing.

 

Hyunri’s POV

I make a porridge for Hyerim because she’s sick right now. I bet she’s really tired this weeks. Hyerim never sick before. Maybe she just flu or dizzy but she can control herself. But now, she’s really look to exhausted. She’s really weak.

When i’m about to open the door i heard she sob and crying. I bet she tried to hide her crying sound but she can’t. It’s really hurt me when i saw Hyerim crying like this. I opened the door slowly and i saw she crying like what i said before.

“How can i be so stupid. He’s not like you Kim Hyerim” she mumbled.

I put the porridge on the table beside Hyerim’s bed. I sit beside her, and held her back. She’s not turn to see me and crying louder and louder. I feel my heart break a little because i see she’s really messed.

“Just crying if you want Hyerim-a. If it can make you feel better. Scream as loud as you can. I’m cool about it” i said it and she crying louder.

---

Author’s POV

Hoseok out from his house and went to school. He feel the empty feel now. He’s just fake his smile yesterday. He’s really curious about what Jungkook said yesterday. He just tell his group if today he will introduce Nari in front of them officially. And he has a plan tomorrow, after the competition he will ask Nari out. Ask Nari to be his girlfriend. Because he’s really sure if Nari can make he happy. But after Jungkook warnied him yesterday he confusing.

Hoseok’s POV

FLASHBACK

I sent a message to Nari if tomorrow i want to introduce her to my friends. She said okay and ask me to wait in my school. She said she will pick me up from my school. At first i rejected this plan because i’m the one who must pick her. But she force me and i just agree with it.

I met Jungkook in front of dance room and we entered the room together. I asked him where did he go before come here. Because usually Jungkook was the one who came early. And today he’s late. He said he went to gamezone and play a game for a while there. I just nodded.

The others already arrived and we started practicing. 2 days later we will doing the dance competition. It’s really important for us. It’s about our pride. Actually we’re not interesting with it. But one of Namjoon’s friend knock down Namjoon’s pride because he and his group can’t dancing. He asked Namjoon to join the competition if he won’t his pride go away from him. Of course we must help Namjoon for it. Even though it’s not easy.

“Guys tomorrow i will introduce someone to you all” i said.

We just finished the practicing and want to go home. Before it we rest for a while and laughing together here.

“Who? He or She?” Jimin asked

“She” i answered

“I bet that girl. Right hyung?” Taehyung asked and i nodded.

“Oh! Taehyung knew her?” Namjoon asked

“Of course i know i met her before. Hoseok hyung said he like her” Taehyung said. I just chuckled.

Suddenly Jungkook threw a bottle to the ground and took his bag. Whats wrong with that boy? We looked at Jungkook and wondering.

“Whats wrong with you?” Yoongi hyung asked him.

“Me? Nothing. Hoseok hyung” he called me and i looked at him.

“You will ask her out? I mean to be your girlfriend” he asked me

“Of course i will. Maybe after the competition” i said it proudly and Jungkook suddenly silent.

“Why?” i asked him.

“You will hurt someone after it. Good job hyung” he said and left us here.

END OF FLASHBACK.

 (Still Hoseok’s POV)

I entered the class and not see Hyerim there. I’m sure if now im late. Wait Hyerim didnt go to school today? Is she sick or what?

My teacher entered the class and tell us if Hyerim cant go to school today because she’s sick. I want to send a message for her but i bet she’s need a time to be alone like yesterday. Get well soon Kim Hyerim~

---

Hyerim’s POV

My head really dizzy right now. I see a bowl of porridge on the table beside my bed. There is a medicine for me too. I eat the porridge even though my mouth reject it. Its for me. Because i promised to Jungkook if today i will watch them practice for the last time. It will bad for them and me if  i can’t go there to watch them.

I heard my phone rang and i saw “Jungkookie” there.

“Eo Jungkook-a. It’s me.Why?”

“Kim Hyerim you’re sick. Have you ate? Please drink your medicine. Tell Hyunri to make some porridge for you. Should i go there. Kim Hyerim say something please. Kim Hyerim-“ he keep yelled and i cut him off.

“YA! If you keep talking how can i say something” i said and i heard he chuckled.

“Hyerim-a”

“Mm?”

“You can-“ before he finish it i cut him off again because i know what he mean.

“Just wait me there. I will drag Hyunri unnie to come with me too”

“But Hyerim-a”

“Bye Jungkookie. I will hang up. Bbyeong~” i hang up because i want to be alone right now.

This medicine really gave a reaction to my body. I feel so sleepy and finally i can sleep tightly.

---

Time to practice. . . .

I woke up beause i remember if i must watch Jungkook and his friends practicing. I went to bathroom and showering. After it i wore my clothes. I feel better after drunk the medicine that Hyunri unnie gave to me. I saw Hyunri unnie sat on the sofa and watching television. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out from house.

“Are you okay? Ya! You’re sick.” She said

“Let’s watch Jungkook practicing. This is the last day they practice. Please accompany me unnie” i said it

“You’re sick Kim Hyerim”

“I feel better after drunk the medicine. Its okay. Please unnie please” i said it and gave her a puppy eyes.

“Okay i give up. Let’s find the bus before late” she said and i dancing like an idiot because i know Jungkook will like it.

We run to the halte and wait for the bus. But the bus not come yet. It make me really mad. I will late to watch them. I feel my phone keep ring with their message. Please guys wait for me. It’s already 45 minutes i'm waiting for the bus. And finally the bus came and i dragged Hyunri unnie. She just chuckled at me.

In the bus i keep make fun to Hyunri unni because she occassionally blushing. I keep say Jungkook’s name and she slapped my arm. For 20 minutes i reached the dance class. I know if i really late come here. But it’s okay because i come here.

I heard they laughing together. And i heard a stranger voice. Wait? A girl i think. I opened the door and . . .

“Guys sorry. Its because the bus. . .” when i about to say sorry for them i saw a girl stand beside Hoseok.

Wait... That girl is the one who met me in the cafe with Sungjin. She is Sungjin’s friend. And i heard if she bumped her crush the day before it. So it was Hoseok. And i heard if her friend help her about it. Of course i know if she’s just fake like Hoseok. Maybe because Hoseok look so cool and handsome.

“Oh Kim Hyerim. You’re here hahaha” Jungkook approached me and laughed awkwardly. He held my left shoulder and Hyunri unnie did it at my right shoulder. I looked somehwere and captured Yoongi said “Are you okay?” without a voice and i just nodded.

“Hyerim-a. Its Nari. And Nari-ya its-“ when Hoseok introduce her. She cut off it.

“Oh i think i met you before right? Wait. . . Ah you went to the cafe with Park Sungjin right?” she asked with a smirk on her face. I Just gave her a death glare.

“Park Sungjin? Oh! Mr. Park’s son right? Daebak!” Jimin said.

“She’s my best friend Nari-ya” Hoseok said to her.

“O... Bestfriend. Ah right. I forget it haha. Sorry Hoseok-a. I saw many faces so..” she said and smiled, and smirked at me.

“Best friend? Are you kidding me ?” i said it and leave the dance class.

I dragged Hyunri unnie’s hand. I bet all of them just shut their mouth because after i said it they looked at me and stay quiet.

So Hoseok falling love with that bicth girl. Hoseok chose the wrong girl. I think he falling love with a kind girl. But its Nari. I don’t care about it. I think it’s the last day i be Hoseok’s bestfriend. I give up about it. Sorry . . .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys.How are you? i miss all of you haha. Finally i updated it u,u

I really shocked because i can rached 39 subscribers of it im so touched haha LOL

Sorry for the late update and short u,u

Thanks ofr keep read it haha.

DONT BE A SILENT READERS PLEASE. COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE! 

Just say everything in the commecnt colomn because i want to know your opinion. Thank you~

/throw bangtan's hearts/

i made a new fanfic showing Namjoon there. Read it too an comment okay? here you go

 

"The Story of Us"