10

Can We?

Hi guys. I want to update it hehe. Thanks for comment my story. And sorry for my bad grammar haha. I'm still study about english. Wish me luck!!!

HAPPY READING :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

10 :

 

Hoseok’s POV

 

Because im so bored i asked Taehyung to accompany me went to the cafe. I asked Taehyung to teach me how to solve the chemistry. I hate chemistry but i wont to bother Hyerim like usual.

 

Its already 7PM but Taehyung not here yet. I just get bored here. I ordered the coffee. But i was bumped onto someone. Her coffee was poured onto my shirt. And i swear its really hot. But i just stay quiet and look at her.

 

DAMN! She’s so pretty. Is she an angel. She gave me a smile. Please dont do this to me. Oh damn . My heart beat so fast. Am i falling love right now?

 

“Oh sorry. What should i do?” she said

 

“Oh its okay. I must be the one who ask apologize to you”

 

“No no. Haha. I think i’ve seen you some where”

 

“Me? Haha really?”

 

“You always came here right? You always sit beside the window. And usually you come with a girl” she said

 

“Lets go sit first hehe” i ask her and she followed me.

 

She told me everything if she always saw me and Hyerim as a couple but why we always fight like an idiot. She is so cute when she smile or laugh. Oh whats wrong with my heart right now?

 

“So whats your name?” i asked her

 

“Nari. Ahn Na Ri. And you?”

 

“Hoseok. Jung Ho Seok”

 

“Hoseok? Ah Hoseok”

 

We stay quiet and its really awkward for me. Whats should i do? Why i become a coward suddenly like this? Love at the first sight? Haha its sounds so creepy for me. It just happen in a novel that Hyerim was told me a long time ago.

 

“What is that? Diary? Haha” she asked and pointed my book

 

“Oh no. Its my chemistry homework. I’m still wait for my friend to help me solve it. But he still not here yet”

 

“Can i help you? I love chemistry haha”

 

“Really? Okay here” i gave her my book and she told me everything about chemistry.

 

If i must be honest right now. I’m not concentrate with my chemistry but i just look at her face. She was waved her hand in front of my face and i can back to my world right now.

 

“You heard what i was said before right?” she asked

 

“Oh of course. Haha” I laugh awakwardly

 

Suddenly i heard the cafe’s door and i looked Taehyung came in. He wondered who is a girl with me right now.

 

“Who is she?”

 

“Ah she is-“ Nari cut me off

 

“Hi. I’m Nari. Ahn Nari. And you?”

 

“Ah. Taehyung. Kim Tae Hyung”

 

“Sit here Taehyung-a. I think Hoseok wait for you”

 

“Ah okay okay” he said and sat beside me.

 

“How can you know her?” he wishpered to me

 

I just smiled at him. Nari still looked at us curiously. I broke the silent and talking with them. Because it almost midnight i went home, but Nari asked me to give her my phone number. But i wonder why Taehyung not asked by her. Poor Taehyung. She know who is the most handsome between me and Taehyung haha.

 

After it i saw her driver pick her, and i left the cafe with Taehyung. It’s a beautiful night!!!!

 

---

 

Hyerim’s POV

 

I ate m breakfast that made by Hyunri unnie. My mom said for 3 days she will went to accompany my father. She said its a privacy so i just let her. And now Hyunri unnie look like my mom. She woke me up, asked me to prepared my books, and prepared my breakfast. She is really an ideal type who every man want.

 

She made my favorite pancake. She said my mom told her to make it or i will not going to school. Haha so funny. I keep ate it like a pig. I dont care if i will grow fatter than before because i love this pancake.

 

“Unnie. I’m go” i said

 

“Okay. Study well my honey” she said

 

“Honey? It sounds creepy. I swear” i said while i used my shoes.

 

I kissed her cheek and ran. I know if Hoseok not pick me as usual. I just walked alone to my school but suddenly someone bumped onto me. I just shocked when he was looked at me. It was a boy who punched Jungkook yesterday. When he looked at me he was about to run but i grabbed his uniform. I dragged him to follow me. I looked if his uniform look same with mine. So he is from my school  too.

 

“Let’s go together. I know you’re from my school to right?” i said it to him.

 

“But... but”

 

“Just shut your mouth !”

 

I dragged him into the bus. In this bus many students from my school look at us too. I think this boy quiet famous too. But he is not famous if i’m not know him. Our bus stopped in front of our school and i dragged him out.

 

When we entered our school almost all of  students still looked at us. Oh God its really anooying me. I just keep dragged him and h still asked me to let he go.

 

“Where is your class? “ i asked

 

“F class”

 

Ater i heard him i dragged him to his class. I know if he was really embarrassed when i treat him like this. But i dont care because he treat my friend bad too.

 

“Whats your name?” i asked him after we artived in front of his class

 

“You dont know me?”

 

“Are you that important? Answer me!” i kicked his foot

 

“AH! Stop kicking stupid”

 

“Stupid. You-“ he cut me off

 

“Sungjin. Park Sungjin”

 

“Okay. Lets talk with me after school. If you dare to leave me. I will ask principal and tell everything to him”

 

“Okay i won’t i won’t”

 

“You may to enter your class sir. Good luck and stop be a jerk!” i kicked him once again.

 

He mumbled and then he entered his class. I walked to my class. Along the way the stdents still looked at me curiously. Is Park Sungjin really famous? Is he a kingka in my school? But why i dont know. I entered my class and sat beside Hoseok who was arrived first.

 

“Why you were arrived from the opposite way? Where do you from?” he asked me

 

“It’s not important for you. So, just shut up and ignore me”

 

“Ignore you? Why? Did you mad at me?”

 

“I said shut your mouth. I want to be alone”

 

“But-“ before he say anything i gave him a death glare and he looked at the window.

 

‘It must be a long day for me’  I thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep comment my story okay. DONT BE A SILENT READERS JUSEYO. Keep subscribig and comment thanks :) *winkeu*