15

Can We?

Guys sorry i just make this chapter with Hyerim’s POV. It’s okay right? hehe

Hyerim’s POV

I stood beside Jungkook and Hyunri unnie. And behind me Taehyung sat and keep kick my legs. I hit his head and gave him a death glare and suddennly he stopped playing the game.

Hoseok finally came here and that girl hold Hoseok’s arm tightly. Keep calm Kim Hyerim you can. Just one day Kim Hyerim. I know if now i fold my palm and try to hold my emotion. Damn! Those two love birds.  Someday i will kill the both of you jerks.

 “So whats going on here?” Yoongi asked

I’m still look at them who keep laughing together. Please we’re here too es. It’s not your own world. I wonder whats wrong with them. They’re look do fun and-

“We’re officially a couple now” said them together and they’re smiling.

enjoy the . . . Wait. What? Officially. a. couple? Are they kidding me? Please tell me i’m still sleeping and dreaming. Please slap my face or punch me. I’m shock when i hear they said it in front of us. My eyes bigger than before. I feel i can’t stand up anymore. I feel like i’m paralyzed. I can’t do anything. I just look on the ground and i feel Jungkook hold me. And my left side Taehyung stood up and hold my arm.

“Oh. . . hahaha. Congratulation for you guys” Yoongi said awkwardly.

“Thanks hyung” Hoseok said.

I gather all of my courage to walk approacing them. I released  Jungkook and Taehyung’s hand . I gave my hand to them and try to smile.

“Congratulation . . . . guys” i said.

Suddenly Hoseok hugged me tightly. Wait is he out from his mind now. I feel like i won’t to hug him. But like what i said before. I’m pralyzed and can’t do anything. I can’t release his embrace, crying either. Freezing like this.

“Please don’t avoid me Hyerim-a. I beg it. Please . . .” he whispered to me.

I try to release it and don’t dare to see Hoseok’s eyes. I know if Nari sighed like a mad girl and i know she’s jealous. His boyfriend hug the girl. And she hate this girl so much.

“Sorry guys. I think i must go for a while” i said it and left all of them here.

Yoongi held my wrist and i looked at him. I know if he worry about me. I took off his hand and walking out from here.But suddenly i bumped onto someone and he dropped his stuff. I help this person and say sorry. I think i know whi is this . . . boy.Yeah it’s a boy.

“Oh Hyerim-a”

Right this boy is Sungjin. But why Sungjin is here? Don’t tell me if he join this competition too.

“Why are you here?” he asked me

“And you why are you here. Don’t tell me you join this competition” i said

“I join this competition. So why” he said proudly. This boy really

“Are you kidding me? The audiences will kill you if you dancing boy”

“Am i not look like a dancer huh? Look at it. Look at it” he said and dancing, but yeah its W E I R D.

“I’d rather to kick you than watch you dancing like this”

“Hahaha. No Hyerim-a. My brother is theone who held this competition. And he ask me to help him. I heard  Jungkook  join it too. And his group not sign the group’s name yet. So i want to ask them and kick Jungkook”

After he said it i kicked his legs. He held his legs and i gave a smirk at him. He just released his long sigh and i laughed at him

“Don’t you dare to kick Jungkook or i will kill you. Their group’s name is Bulletproof Boys. Write it quickly and di your job before i ask your brother to kick you into the hell” i said

“I know i know! Okay Bulletproof Boys. And tell them. They will be the 3rd group who performing. Stand by there okay. Bye Hyerim-a” he said and i just waved my hand.

I back to the room because Sungjin asked me to tell them. I opened the door and all of them looked at me. Wait who are they? Where is Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hyunri unnie. They keep laughing and i’m not realize whats wrong yet. And suddenly a boy appeared and you know what? He’s shirtless in front of me. And after it i realized if i was wrong entered the room. It’s another group’s room. I closed the door and asked apologizes. Damn! It’s a bad day for me. After Hoseok told us if he and Nari dating now i was wrong entered the room. How can i life like this.

I keep covering my face and i felt i bumped on someone again. Please please whats wrong with you Kim Hyerim. I stood freeze here and can’t do anything. I’m too much embarrassed now. What should i do ;__;

“Hyerim-a. Why you cover your face?” i know this voice. Yes it’s Seokjin’s voice

“No. I’m okay. Mm please tell the others to stand by there. And you will be the 3rd group who performing” i said it and pointed to a plae behind the stage.

I’m not look into his eyes. It’s really embarrassed. He just nodded and entered the room. Finally. I can released this long breath . . .

---

(Still Hyerim’s POV or Your POV)

Now the 2nd group performing there. Yoongi and the others look so nervous and keep sighing. It’s the first time they doing it. Yes dance competition. I look beside me, and i saw Jungkook keep hold Hyunri unnie’s hand and ask her to cheer him up. Of course Hyunri unnie did it and Jungkook start blushing like an idiot. Those two love birds really.

And finally the MCs asked them to appeare on the stage. The audiences gave them applauses. Yoongi hold my shoulder. And i cheer him up.

“Fighting oppa!” i said and smiled  at him. He’s really a good boy.

The music start and the first person who dance is Hoseok. Damn. He’s so good at dancing. Yeah he’s growing up and his dancing skill grow more amzing and amazing. I saw Nari busy with her phone and keep smiling when he look at her phone. This girl you must focus on your boyfriend not your phone. Does she cheat on Hoseok? I don’t know and i don’t care. I’m not Hoseok’a best friend anymore. I keep clapping and watch their dancing. They’re so good. I hope they can win this competition.

---

The MCs keep make us nervouse about the winner. Please just tell it and dont make a goosebumps on us es. Is it hard to say this group win and this group lose. Really. Yoongi still hold myhand tightly. His hand really sweaty. I bet he’s so nervous about it. I hold his hand back tightly too so he can feel my energy if i’m here for him.

And when the MCs announced it. Namjoon and the others just got he 3rd place. They sighed because their target is be a winner. But for me it’s great you can beat another contestants. I hold Namjoon shoulder and he looked at me.

“It’s great Namjoon-a. You did a good job!” i said it and gave him my two thumbs.

“thanks Hyerim-a. You always cheer us. You’re a great bestfriend too” he said and cup my cheeks. I slapped his hand and he released it.

Suddenly a group and i bet they are the winner came approaching us. They gave us a smirk and one of them keep kiss the trophy. I feel like i  must kill them, and the kick them. It just a dance competition so what if we got the 3rd place.

“Wuah you did a good job Kim Namjoon. But sorry you cant beat us.” He said and lift the trophy in front of Namjoon.

Because i can’t hold it anymore. I slap the trophy so it fall down on the ground. That boy look so angry at me. I kick his legs and fols my palm like want to punch him. But Namjoon hold my hand.

“Who are you? I will kill you if this trophy broke ” he said and took the trophy.

“What did you say? ? Youre , , JERK!” i screamed and kick his leg once again and he fell down.

“You will-“ he said but i make a position like want to punch him and gave him a death glare. And finally he left us and run away.

I heard the others clapping and woo-ing. Okay am i the hero today? LOL

“Kim . . . Hyerim. You’re a wonder woman” Taehyung said

“Haha. No. I just won’t he knock down your pride guys. Don’t worry i always be here for you.

Suddenly i hear someone come to us. I looked behind and captured that is Nari. Yeah after she smiled at her phone she run away from here and i don’t know where she went before. I don;t care about her so why? I don’t tell Hoseok. And i know Hoseok look so worry because Nari not here. She approaching Hoseok and he told her if this group got the 3rd place. She clapping like want to get a bird. that girl.

“Guys!” Seokjin said and all of us looked at him.

“Let;s have a party tomorrow. Hyerim. It’s okay if we rent your house right? Your parents will come the day after tomorrow right? So... How if...” he said but so awkward.

“Okay! Call! Let’s have a party tomorrow at my house. For your presents guys hehe” i said it and they “Yeay”-ing

“But sorry guys. Tomorrow i have date with Nari. It’s okay?” Hoseok said

That boy really. So after he got a girlfriend. She’s more important than his bestfriend who always be there for him. Just watch it because you will regret.

“It’s-“ when Seokjin want to say something i cut him off.

“It’s okay! Have fun with your girlfriend Jung Hoseok. So today a girlfriend is more important than BESTFRIEND!” i said and out from here.

I walked out from this building. But suddenly someone grabbed my and. It’s Sungjin. I really won’t to talk with anyone today. But Sungjin keep hold my hand.

---

And here we are. On the rooftop of the building. Sungjin dragged me here and i just followed him. He said he want to tell me something important. I wonder what is it.

“tell me quickly because i’m really tired” i said

“Nari dating with Hoseok right?” he asked

“Yes. So why?”

“I know it from my friend. But i will tell you if Nari already has boyfriend” he said and i looked at him. What doest it mean?

“She cheat on Hoseok. She has a boyfriend. Beside Hoseok” he said.

So what i felt before is right? She’s cheat on Hoseok. I still shocked about it. Please tell me the truth . . .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? DOnt forget to keep comment, upvotes and subscribing it okay hehe.

Sorry if i made a lot of typo and you cant understand what i mean. I hope you can understand it. Amen hehe

I like to hear if you like it so far. I'm so touched haha LOL

Thanks for everything~

And by the way i made a new fanfic too. It's showing Hoseok too. But sad genre. It just a foreword. But maybe tomorrow i will make the chapter

Here you go

" Just One Day "