4

Can We?

Hi guys. I'm back again. I want to update this story. Because i heard comment from my friend if this story was so cute. So i decided to update it. Please dont be a silent readers guys. I want to hear your opinion about it.

 

HAPPY READING :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyerim’s POV / Your POV

 

I heard an alarm sound so i wake up even though i feel i cant open my eyes. It’s already 7AM. I opened my windows and i’m shocked. Because Hoseok already stood there and look at me. I feel like my heart will break because he’s really shocked me. What wrong with this boy. Does he not go to hang out with Soomin?

 

“Ya! You can knock the door. My Mom was in the kitchen maybe and you stood here?”

“Hehe. Sorry Hyerim-a. I just want to greet you in the morning” he smiled sheepishly.

“Greet? You made me shocked like an idiot and you said it’s a greet. Such a stupid”

“Hyerim-a. How about you open door, and i-“ you cut him off.

“No. I want to healing my brain. So just go home. You’re will hang out will Soomin right? Why are you here?”

“Are you sure you gave me a challenge to hang out with Soomin?” he asked and i nodded.

“Just go home now.Dont make Soomin wait too long” i said and hold his shoulder.

“Okay then. Bye Hyerim-a” he said and left my house.

 

I took my towel and went shower. I hope Hoseok has a best day ever. Good luck Jung Hoseok.

 

Author’s POV

 

Soomin has been waiting for 30 minutes and Hoseok doesn’t come here yet. Actually Soomin was angry with him. He said not to be late last night. But he is the one who late now. Soomin keep look at her watch and mumbled. Sometimes a waitress come to her and ask about her order, but she reject it and said she wait for someone.

Finally he arrived there. He try to give Soomin a smile but at least he can.

 

“Sorry Soomin-a. I have a problem” he said.

“It’s okay oppa. Wuah is it a dream? I’m hanging out with Hoseok oppa hehe” she said

“Did you have order?”

“No. Oppa. Excuse me. We want order something” Soomin said and raised her hand

 

Waitress walk approached they both and asked for the order.

 

“I want latte, and you oppa?”

“Macchiato please”

“Okay please wait for a while”

“Thank you” Hoseok said.

 

Hoseok just keep silent and look at the window. He just feel awkward to hang out with a girl like Soomin. He just want to hang out with you. Maybe he must have an adaptation to hang out with a girl and its not you.

 

“Oppa. After it, where will we go?”

“Hmm? Wherever you want. But no amusement park okay? I dont have a lot of time”

“Okay. How about book store? I want to buy some novels there”

 

‘Novels? Hyerim really like novels’ he thought

 

“Oh okay” he said calmly. Suddenly their order come and they drink it.

 

At Your House

 

You finished showered. You heard your phone rang and you took it. There is a message from Yoongi.

 

‘Hyerim-a. Can you accompany me to a bookstore? My sister will have her birthday tomorrow. She’s really like a novel. Would you help me?’

‘Okay oppa. Where are we will meet at?’

‘I will pick up you. Just wait and prepare your self hehe’

 

You ended chat with Yoongi and pick your outfit. You just wear a simple dress. A pair of jeans, and white hoodie. You just tie your hair. And you’re not wear a hard make up. You’re just love being simple and ordinary. It’s not your style to put make up like a model.

After waiting for a couple minutes Yoongi arrived.

 

“Mom. I will hang out with my friend” you said

“Hoseok?”

“No. Yoongi oppa”

“Oh Yoongi. Okay”

“Bye Mom”

“Mm”

 

You went out and saw Yoongi stood there. He’s not borrow a car and just used a bus to reach your house. You gave him a smile and he too. He waved his hand.

 

“Ready?” he asked

“Okay. Lets buy your sister a present. Yoo-hoo” you said and Yoongi smiled at you.

 

Hoseok’s POV

 

Here iam. In the bookstore as usual, but not with Hyerim. I’am here with Lee Soomin. A girl who always ‘kind’ with me. Yeah this is a challenge from Hyerim, so i must accept it. She’s my bestfriend.

Soomin ran here and there to read a novel that she like. When i came here with Hyerim, she will ask me to read the novel with her too. Eventhough i dont like a kind of book like that. And Hyerim really like a romantic novel who show a lot of impossible scene that i can’t imagine that.

Wait, why i keep thinking about Hyerim now. Please Hoseok dont out from your mind.

 

When i follow Soomin here and there. I saw a girl in a novel area who look like Hyerim. She wear a hoodie like Hyerim has. She’s with a guy who look like Yoongi hyung too. Wait is that they both?

 

“Hyerim-a, Yoongi hyung” i called their name. And they look at me.

 

I’am right. It’s them. But why Hyerim hang out with Yoongi hyung. I was told her not to flirt with Yoongi hyung last night right? She’s not obey me?

 

“O! Hoseok-a Youre here” said them at the same time, and they look at each other with an evil smile.

 

What is it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? Please comment it and dont be a silent readers. I know if youre not a ghost hehe. Please comment and subscribe my story okay? Thanks for reading. Once again, dont be a silent readers please