14

Can We?

Hoseok’s POV

And finally Nari and me arrived in the dance class. All of them already came and shocked because i brought a girl and she’s not Hyerim. When i’m about to introduce Nari to them, Nari introduce herself and say cheerfully. She’s so cute. They smile at Nari except Jungkook and Taehyung. If it just Taehyung i know because he look dont like Nari since yesterday. But Jungkook did it too. And when i saw Yoongi hyung, he just smile 2 seconds and i know he just faking it. Okay maybe they need a time to know Nari well.

After Nari introduced herself, Seokjin hyung asked us to practice. Seokjin hyung asked Nari to play the music so we can start it. We just practicing twice because we not allowed to be tire. Tomorrow we must doing the dance competition, so we must take a rest this day.

I stood beside Nari and she gave me a water. She’s smile at me. Damn! Why she’s so cute ;_; The other woo-ing at us. Of course it just Namjoon. Seokjin hyung, and Jimin.The others keep busy with their shoes and keep drinking. Suddenly i heard someone opened the door. And i saw Hyerim there.

“Guy sorry. Its because the bus. . .” she said.

“Oh Kim Hyerim. You’re here hahaha” Jungkook approached her and laughed awakwardly.

“Hyerim-a. Its Nari. And Nari-ya its-“ i tried to introduce Nari to Hyerim, but Nari cut me off

“Oh i think i met you before right? Wait. . . Ah you went to the cafe with Park Sungjin right?” she asked Hyerim

“Park Sungjin? Oh! Mr. Park’s son right? Daebak!” Jimin said.

“She’s my best friend Nari-ya” I said to her.

“O... Bestfriend. Ah right. I forget it haha. Sorry Hoseok-a. I saw many faces so..” she said and smiled at me.

“Best friend? Are you kidding me ?” she said and dragged Hyunri out from here without looking back again.

I just shocked when she said it. How can my bestfriend said it to me. I don’t know what i’ve done before. I think i’m not doing anything (wrong) to her. She just did it by herself. And she said to me?

The others looks so shocked too when Hyerim left us. All of us still looked at the door and stay quiet. And suddenly Yoongi hyung broke the quiet.

“Ahaha. Hyerim so funny right? I think she has a lot of business. And she’s sick right? So ple-“ when he said something Jungkook cut him off.

“I told you before right hyung? You did a good job. You will loss your bestfriend. Thanks Nari-ya you can get Hoseok hyung as long as you WANT” Jungkook said and screamed at the WANT word.

Jungkook bumped my left shoulder and left us here. I feel like want to punch him and kick him. He’s younger than Nari. He must talk nicely to Nari and not make her feel uncomfortable with him. Since yesterday something wrong happened with Jungkook. I know he dont like Nari. But whats wrong if just once he say something nicely to Nari.

“I think im not belong here” Nari mumbled

“No Nari-ya. They’re really tired. So i hope you can understand” Seokjin hyung said.

I can’t hold it anymore. I can’t see everyone hurt Nari.

Please tell me whats wrong with them . . .

 

Nari’s POV

What? Hyerim said to Hoseok. Daebak! So she’s Hoseok bestfriend what my friend said. Hoseok not run to her and just freezeing here. So its proving if i’m prettier and more important than Hyerim right? You did a good job Hoseok-a.

That boy named Yoongi if i’m not wrong broke the silent. When he about to say something. The young ones grabbed his bag and looked at me and Hoseok.

He said if Hoseok did a good job and say thanks to me and told me if i can get Hoseok as long as i want. From what i see. Hyerim like Hoseok as a man not as a bestfriend. And Jungkook know about it.

‘Okay dude. I will get your Hoseok and never let him go’ i thought.

Because i must look weak in front of Hoseok i said if i’m not belong here. But The oldest one responded me ad Hoseok keep silent beside me. Please Hoseok-a. I’m here. Where your mind go now!

---

Hyerim’s POV

I back to my room and locked the door. Yes once again i’m crying because of Hoseok. I felt so guilty because i said something badly to him. I don’t know whats wrong with my mind. I just said it suddenly. I’m really mad at Hoseok. I’m okay if it’s another girl. Or maybe Soomin. It’s okay. Wait.. Soomin? I’m not see her for several days. Whats wrong with her. Should i tell her about it. Maybe she can help me how to act when Hoseok ignore me.

I took my phone and search for Soomin’s number. I texted her. Even though its really awkward for me i don’t care. I just need her help.

‘Lee Soomin. It’s me Kim Hyerim” i waited for 5 minutes and finally she replied my message.

‘I know stupid. Why?’

‘Can you please act kind to me?’

‘Okay okay. Why? Why you texted me so sudden?’

‘Do you still like Hoseok?’

‘Stupid. Of course. But i can’t have him because of you. I know it’

‘No Soomin-a. He’s falling love with another girl. And where are you have been? I miss you. . .’

‘WHAT?! WHO IS HER? Am i know her? Eyy miss me? Hahaha I moved to America now. Sorry not tell all of you’

Wait she said she moved to America? When? How can she’s  not tell me or maybe Hoseok if she will move to America before.

‘I think you don’t know her. You moved there? When? Why you’re not tell me?’

‘Heol. I think i must leggo Hoseok now. My mom told me to focus study here. She send a boy to take care of me. You know arranged marriage right? I’m trapped in it. Wait. . . Why i told you about it -_-‘

‘Arranged marriage? How can? You’re still young Soomin-a. It’s not a fairy tales. It’s your world’

‘How can i reject it. I will make my dad bankrupt if i’m not accept it. Don’t tell Hoseok about it. He will sad. And why ou’re text me stupid!’

‘I’m not going to tell him. I’m not his bestfriend anymore. So don’t worry. I just miss you. And i want you help me’

‘Not bestfriend anymore? Whats wrong Hyerim-a? Does he hurt you or what? Help for what?’

‘It’s really a long story. I can’t tell you know. Sorry for bothering you Lee Soomin. I will tell you tomorrow. And tomorrow our boys dping the dance competition. Send Hoseok and the others a message to cheer them up. Bye Lee Soomin~’

I sent the last message to her, and fall a sleep. My feeling is better when i talked with Soomin. I know if Soomin really need a friend to cheer her up. I know she won’t to trapped in the arranged married like this. But i hope that boy can make Soomin happier than Hoseok did. Yeah tomorrow i must cheer Yoongi and the others for their win. Please God. Let my feels to Hoseok go away from this weak heart just for tomorrow. . .

---

D-DAY

DANCE COMPETITION

Author’s POV

The building fill with a lot of audiences who want to see all of the competitiors. They will show their dance skills today. All of famous dance grups attend this competition. It makes Yoongi and the others worrier about it. They just sat in the backstage and saw how many audiences who attended to watch this competition from here. Jimin just gulp his saliva and his worriness. You and Hyunri help the boys to wear their outfit. Even though its really embarrassing, but you must help them. They must wear the best outfit so all of audiences can focus on them not the others. Occassionally you push Hyunri to help Jungkook who looks can’t wear his jacket. You see they’re really awkward. You captured they’re blushing. They;re so cute.

“Wait. You need a group’s name right?” You asked

“Ah right. I forget about it” Namjoon said

“When you signed to join this competition you not tell them your group’s name? Stupid” you said

“I said i will tell them on d-day. So do you have an ideas?” Namjoon asked.

“Jimin and the gang” Jimin said proudly and you slap his head.

“Don’t you dare” you said and start to thinking. Jimin hold his palm like he want to punch you.

“It’s about boys. So mmm” Jimin said.

“Jungkook-a I won!!! I got the bulletproof clothe. Haha you lost” Taehyung screamed at Jungkook and Jungkook look so angry with Taehyung.You bet that that two boys play a game.

“Bulletproof Boys!” Yoongi shouted. All of you looked at him. And wonder whats wrong with this boy.

“Ah really. Our group’s name guys” he said it and all of you still confuse about it.

“Our. Group. Name. Is. Bulletproof. Boys.” He said it one by one again.

“Bulletproof? I think its good. Okay Bulletproof boys” Seokjin agreed

“Wait. By the way, where is Hoseok? He’s not here yet. . .” Namjoon said

And suddenly Hoseok arrived here with Nari. Nari hold Hoseok’s arm tightly. They’re smile at each other and laughing. So, whats wrong with them?

“Oh there he is. Oh hi Nari-ya” Namjoon said

“So whats going on here?” Yoongi asked

“We’re officially a couple now” said them together and they’re smiling.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi hi. i'm updating again now. WOW i got 43 subscribers daebak! haha thanks guys.

I will make a better chapter each day. yoo-hoo. Happy holiday everyone~ 

and sorry if i made a lot of typo here ;___; i hope you can understand what i mean /sobs/

keep upvote, subscribing and comment please. the most important is your comment.

DONT BE A SILENT READERS. I LOVE YOU :*