7

Can We?

Hi guys~ Okay i recommend you to hear Give Love by Akdong Musician when you read it

HAPPY READING :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok’s POV

‘So.....Do you like me Hoseok-a?’

She sent me the text. What? Am i like her? What does it mean? We’re almost at he adult age. Is it mean if i “LIKE” her for a woman? Or what?

‘Of course stupid. You’re my bestfriend heheks’

After i sent it to her. She doesnt reply my message again. Whats wrong with this girl? Am i did something wrong. Just wait tomorrow Kim Hyerim. I will take revenge to you.

Goodnight baby rimrim’ i sent it to her and feel asleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Author’s POV

As usual you woke up early than the others. You quickly grabbed your towel and went shower. You remembered when Hoseok said he love you because you’re his bestfriend.Of course it make you feel bad and won’t to see him. But what should you do?

After dressing you get your bag and down to the livingroom. You saw your mom prepared the breakfast at the diningroom. You greet her and she gave you a smile. You can feel better when you saw your mom.

‘Whats wrong with you?’ she asked.

“Nothing”

“Really? Are you sick?”

“No mom. I’m okay. Where’s dad?”

“He’s gonna pick someone at the airport?”

“Who?”

“You’ll know it when you arrived from your school”

You just wonder who is she or he maybe? My aunt? If yes i will be so happy. I’m not gonna seen her since 2 years ago. I miss her so much.

Suddenly your bell rang and you opened the door. There is Hoseok who stood up in front of the door. He gave you a smile, and you just asked him to entered your home without reply his smile. He greet your mom and said he pick you up, and will go to school together. Your mom gave him a nice respond and you just geez-ing at it. After ate the breakfast with them you asked Hoseok to went with you.You wore your shoes and walk first. Hoseok ran to you.

“Hyerim-a wait for me” he said but you ignored him.

You won’t to talking with him. Not just because of yesterday. Its about forever. Its about your feeling. You want he to know it but you’re afraid id he know about it too. It’s yor fault. Not Hoseok. But you cant blame yourself.

 ‘Ah what kind of feeling is it’ you thought.

“Hyerim-a can i-“

“Stop talking and just walking to school. Dont ruin my day” you said with a cool sound to him.

---

Hyerim’s POV/Your POV

“Gimme your homework guys. Here” your teacher said.

When i’m about to give it to my teacher, Hoseok grabbed  it and he helped me to give it to my teacher. He gave me a smile but i still ignored him. Usual, i sit with Hoseok, but today i want to sit alone at the behind. Alone and lonely. I want to ignore him all day long.

“Wah Jung Hoseok. Did Hyerim help you again?” my teacher said to Hoseok. But all of students can  hear it.

“No. I did it by myself. Hehe”

“Oh good. I wil check your homework. Go back. I have something to tell you guys”

Hoseok back to his seat but before he sat he gave me a smile again, and again i looked at the front and ignore him.

“Guys. All of teachers will have a meeting today. So you can go home early.  But dont forget to study at home. Dont just hang out okay?”

All of students yelled like an idiot. We can spend the time at home. All day long. Some of them ask her crush to hang out. And me? HEOL

I put my books into my bag and went out from the class. Hoseok followed me and walk beside me. I walked faster but he still can walk beside me. Oh God. Please send him to the hell so i cant meet with him again. I bet he will ruin my day now.

 

ON THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE

 

Hoseok still followed me and i faced him with an angry face.

“can you stop to follow me huh?” i said

“Please lets have a cup of coffee at your house. Dont ignore me baby rimrim”

“NO!”

“Please Kim Hyerim~” he said and gave me a puppy eyes. Hoseok-a please stop it ;-;

“Okay okay. If you got your coffee the you  must go home” i said and he nodded.

I pressed the bell and wait for someone to opened. I was shocked when i know who is the one who opened my house’s door.

“Unnie...” i said with a blank face and she opened her arms like she want to hug me.

“Oh Noona~” Hoseok yelled and hugged her. I still stood blank here.

So....

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE. DONT BE A SILENT READERS.

THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU