5

Can We?

Hi guys, I'm back heheks. Thanks for comment my story hehe. Keep comment it okay. I know if you're not a ghost.So just say what you want here.

HAPPY READING :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyerim’s POV/Your POV

“Hyerim-a, Yoongi hyung” he called our name. And we looked at him.

“O! Hoseok-a Youre here” said us at the same time, and we looked at each other with an evil smile.

 

FLASHBACK

We went to bus stop and waited for the bus. Not too much long our bus came and we rode it. I took the seat beside the window and Yoongi sat beside me.

“Hyerim-a” he called me

“What?”

“Are you okay going out with me?”

“It’s okay. To be honest i will bored if i keep stay at home hehe”

“By the way, are you not playing with Hoseok?”

“He has a dating with someone” i whispered at him

“Dating?” he asked and i nodded.

“With?” he asked again. But suddenly our bus stopped. And i ignore Yoongi’s question.

 

We entered bookstore and some staff greeted us. Wait, i saw a guy who look like Hoseok there. Yes that is Hoseok. I know that is Hoseok. That red hoodie, and that jeans, ah a white shoes too. That is accurately Hoseok.

“That is Hoseok right?” Yoongi said to me.

“Right? Ah i know it’s him” i mumbled

“But who is that girl? Wait... Lee Soomin?” he said and i covered his mouth and dragged him.

We’re really look like a spies here. Yoongi take my hand from his mouth. Oh please this skinship why so awkward.

“What wrong with you?” Yoongi mumbled

“Dont mention their name. Dont runied their day please oppa”

“So the girl who dating with Hoseok today is Soomin?” he asked and i nodded.

“Just pretend we dont know them. And lets take a look for your sister’s favorite novel. Lets go” i said and dragged him.

We’re keep look at novel’s area and search for Yoongi’s sister favorite one. I asked Yoongi, what kind of novel his sister like the most. And Yoongi said, if his sister like a novel that has a romantic or drama comedy genre. Thats mean is smiliar with my favorite novel. I have a lot references of romantic novel. I bet she’s already read Breaking Dawn, so i’m not pick it. I could do know if this novel have a good story from their title. I dont know why i can do it. And sometimes my friends called me “Novel Expert”.

When i search a novels, Yoongi bumped me and whispered to me if  Hoseok keep look at us. Maybe he can recognize if this is us. Oh what should i do. He will think if Yoongi and i followed their dating. Oh what should i do? Run from here? Ah what should i do now! And then i heard someone called my name and Yoongi’s

END OF FLASHBACK

 

We approached Hoseok and suddenly Soomin ring his hand around Hoseok’s arm. Signed if Hoseok is her own today. Okay did she think i want to take Hoseok from her? What kind of nonsense is that. Eventhough i like Hoseok it doesnt mean i want play with him all day long right?

“Hoseok-a. What are you doing here?” asked Yoongi. But Hoseok just looked at me. I just got panicked here. He will mad at me right now. And i pretend to look around.

“He accompany me to look some novel. Why? Did you followed us guys? Ah so annoying” she said.

“Ne? Followed you and you. Hash. Dont daydreaming please. We have a lot of important business. How can we followed you guys?” i said and pointed at Hoseok and Soomin.

“Did you pointed at me huh?” said Soomin and i think she’s want to grab my hair and kill me.

“Sorry, if we’re ruined your day. BYE. Lets go from here oppa. Just go to another bookstore” i said and dragged Yoongi out from here.

I can’t hold my madness anymore. I just.... I dont know what kind of feeling is this. Jealous or annoyed? Why Soomin being too serious about his. If she know it just a bet between me and Hoseok. I wonder how is her reaction. Wait, am i really jealous?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for a short update okay? I need to study because tomorrow i will do my exam. I will take my hiatus guys. Sorry. Maybe i will update it someday. Okay i dont know about it hehe. 

LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE. SAY WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOURE NOT A GHOST. KEEP COMMENT, VOTES AND SUBSCRIBE OKAY. DONT BE A SILENT READERS.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU :*

Best regards

rizgaxx