20

Can We?

Hyerim’s POV

“Guys, you’re dating?” Jungkook and Hyunri asked

“PARK SUNGJIN!!!!!” I yelled and Sungjin smiled proudly.

Please why Sungjin did it to me. I dont know if he want me to help him to be his girlfriend. Please i dont like him. I just regard him as a friend. Not a boy who i like.

“No. I’m not dat-“ when i will answer it Sungjin cut it off.

“Yes! We’re a couple now. Please congratulate us”  Sungjin said.

“Congratulation guys. Actually we’re a couple too now hehe” Jungkook said and it made Hyunri blushed.

What! Already? When. Is not it too fast for Hyunri unnie and that Jungkook. They’re just a week met and now Jungkook asked her to be his girlfriend? Stupid boy.

Hyunri unnie approaching me and whispered something to me.

“Ya! Are you sure you want Sungjin to be your boyfriend?”

“No unne. He’s trapped me” i said and Hyunri like nodded understand.

FLASHBACK

“No. Mm. Hyerim-a. I need your help”

“What is that?”

I keep eat oranges an strawberries. I heard Sungjin talking too long but of course i just focus with this fruits. It’s more important than Sunjin’s speech. And suddenly Sungjin grabbed the fruits from my hand and glared at me.

“Give it back” i said and try to get it back.

“Did you hear me?” he asked and i stopped to grab the fruit.

“Say it again. Sorry before”

“Be my girlfriend” Sungjin said

“Ah girlfriend. Oka... Wait. What? Your girlfriend. Haha. Are you kidding me Park Sungjin. I know if you like me of course. Yah its so hard when a boy who always surrounding me doesnt like me. So its not too amazing for me. But please i won’t to be your grilfriend. Try to find another girl. Okay” i feel like my lips dried. I’m gonna speeched before.

“No. You don’t understand my problem. You said you will help me. So please be my girlfriend. Please Kim Hyerim please” said Sungjin.

Sungjin took my hand and hold it tighly and looked into my eyes. I think this boy still innocent about love.

“Until when?” i asked

“I don’t know. Until i can tell everything to my daddy”

“Whats wrong with your daddy?”

I asked Sungjin but he doesnt answer me. He took his phone and its like he texted someone. He smiled proudly and maybe doesnt respond what i asked before. After fnishied with his phone he smirked at me. And yet, Hyunri unnie and Jungkook came here and i bet they’re ran. They looked at us curiously. And then i heard Sungjin whispered f he told everyone if me and him dating now. I think its a fake relationship. But whats wrong with Sungjin. Did he trap me.

I sighed and looked and Sungjin. He smiled proudly and i just make a sad face. He’s gonna trapped me. Stupid Hyerim! Why are you believe this easily. Look that face. His face is such a faker face. Wait it Park Sungjin i never forgive you.

END OF FLASHBACK

---

Author’s POV

A few minutes ago, Nari texted Hoseok to pick her from her school. And now Hoseok wait in front of the gate. Nari doesnt know if Hoseok didnt come to school because he just went to hospital to check his condition. Because Hoseok doesnt want to make Nari mad and he know it will be creepy. So he jst said yes and went here.

And then a students went out from the school. A lot of girls looked at Hoseok like want to kiss him. Hoseok just ignored them and try to find Nari. And then he found nari ran to him. He gave Nari a smile and she did it too.

“Lets hang out. Okay okay?” Nari asked and wrapped her hand to Hoseok arm.

“Okay. Where we will go?”

“Cafe. So Let’s go go!!!” Nari dragged him to the cafe.

Even though Nari is beside him. Hoseok still think about Hyerim. She looked so weak in the hospital. So Jungkook not told the lies to him. Cause Jungkook said it because of him. It make him worry about her. He never saw Hyerim sick till she’s hospitalizied like that.

Finally they arrived to the cafe. They sit beside the window and Nari asked the waitress to gave them 2 coffees.

“Hoseok-a. Dont just daydreaming. I’m here” Nari said

“Mm? Oh okay hehe sorry”

“Why? Something happened with you?” Nari asked but Hoseok shook his head.

After it the waitress gave them their coffeess. Hoseok just keep stir the coffee and feel like he doesnt have appetitie. He still worry about Hyerim. She’s not a stranger. He know well about Hyerim.

“Nari-ya” Hoseok said and Nari looked at him.

“I want to tell you something.”

“Hyerim now in the hospital. She’s sick. I’m really worry about her. She’s look so weak. I just accidentally met with her. She’s cried there. I never see her like this before. Should we visi-“ suddenly Nari cut him. And she stood up.

“Hoseok-a. I’m here and you just think about that Hyerim. You said you ended your friendship with her. When! I’m go” Nari said and went out from this cafe.

It’s really complicated for Hoseok . . .

---

Hyerim’s POV

My mom came here and decided to sleep here with me. It caused Hyunri unnie and Jungkook dating. We talked and joke. I miss this situation. I miss my family. I miss my bestfriends too. Suddenly i remember about my brother (her uncle&aunty’s son) who live in the Busan. I never talked with him again. The last time i met with him when i still 10 years old. I just spent my holiday in Busan. Mom never tell me about him. His name is Kim Heekyung. He’s 5 years older than me.

“Mom” i said

“I miss Heekyung hyung” i said.

“Ya! You’re a girl. You must call him oppa not hyung” she said

“I don’t care. I miss him. He never call me”

“Your auntie called me a week ago. She told me if Heekyung will marry someone”

“What? Marry? Already?”

He will. It’s arranged married. He went to America to meet with that girl. I heard if she’s like you. But she was graduated early. Yeah i dont know

“Oh. Mom.  Can i move to Busan. I will live with auntie” i said and my mom looked at me.

“Whats wrong with you. Do you won’t to live with me huh?” she asked

“No. I want to live there. I have a problem with Hoseok here. So i want to try life without him. Please mom. Its really torturing me” i said and held my mom’s hand. I bet i looked so pity now.

“Are you sure? Its okay if you move there?” she asked and i nodded.

“Okay if you want it. I will call your auntie.”

Suddenly a doctor came and smiled at us. She’s like happy. And suddenly she congratulate me and told me if now i can go home. Yeah finally. My condition is better than before. It because a lot of that medicine. Okay.

And i remember. Tomorrow is Hoseok’s birthday. Should i give him a gift that he requested a year ago?

Sorry if you cant understand my english and i wrote a lot of typo hehe.

Dont forget to leave your comment. Bbyeong~