19

Can We?

I reccommend to hear Eyes, Nose, Lips by AKMU or Taeyang and Mr. Chu by Apink

Hoseok’s POV

I woke up and my head still dizzy like last night. Because Jungkook punched me yesterday. I said to my mom if i just fell from my cycle. My mom know well my friends. And of course she know Jungkook. If i say the truth i can’t even imagine what will be done. It’s really hurt. I think my face swollen right now. Yesterday i can feel bloods on my face. Yes. Jungkook’s punch skill is not joking. He’s good at fight.

And suddenly i remember what Jungkook said yesterday.

“HYUNG!! HYERIM STAY IN THE HOSPITAL NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!”

Hospital? Why Hyerim stay in that “hell”? Because of me. Why? Am i did something wrong. Wait. Ah right. I said i’m okay if she won’t to be my bestfriend anymore. But she’s the one who want it right.

“Jung Hoseok!!! Wake up! And go to school!!” my dad yelled from the diningroom i think.

But yeah really. I think i should go to the doctor to make sure myface doesnt need a small operation. I walked to bathroom and showered. Its the most relaxed time in my life. I can forget all of my problem. After showering i wore my clothes. Not a uniform of course. I walked to the diningroom and my parents wondering why i used the casual clothes.

“You’re going to skip the class?” my dad asked

“No dad. I will go to hospital to make sure my face doesnt need a small operation” i said and took a slice of bread.

Actually my face is not too much hurt. But i wont to see everyone now.especially Jeon Jungkook. Yesterday he punched me like an idiot. And he tol me everything about Hyerim. Is it all of my fault?

Author’s POV

Hyerim still laying on the bed. She read a novel that Hyunri brought for her yesterday. She put her earphone too and listening Eyes, Nose, Lips by AKMU that covering Taeyang’s song. But her mind doesnt focus to the novel. She remember someone. She miss that person. She miss him so badly. Does he know if she is hospitalized now. If she lay on the bed so weakly. She’s the one who not allowing anyone to tell him if she is here. But she can pretend if she doesnt care with him. She’s still love him. She’s falling love with him deeply like a snow. She just pretending if she hate him and dont care about him anymore. Its just fake.

Suddenly tears are drop out from her eyes. She’s crying. She miss him. She miss the way he hugged her, encouraged her, joking with her. Its really torturing her. She doesnt like it. She want to see him eventhough at least he will shouted at her again and blaming her. She covered her face with a novel and try to hide her voice but failed. Hyunri heard her voice and approaching her. She hold Hyerim’s shoulder and try to encouraging her. She know well if Hyerim suddenly like this. It because Hoseok. She know well if her sister really love Hoseok.

“Unnie, what should i do?” Hyerim said and still with her sob voice.

“What do you want to do?” Hyunri asked. And then Hyerim hugged her.

“I love him. He doesnt love me back. He love another girl. He hate me. He blamed me. He’s gone. He’s not here to encourgaing me again. Our memories ended here. We’re strangers. But i dont want to lost him. I want him. I want him unnie”

“Hyerim-a. It’s not-“

“Why unnie why. I know i’m not pretty like her, not perfect like her. I’m ugly, fat, bad, and cruel. I know. But can he feel what i feel. I’m hurt here and he doesnt care. Am i that unnie.”

“No you’re not. You’re special for me, your parents, Jungkook, Yoongi oppa. Everyone loves you. Just dont think about that Hoseok again. He doesnt deserve your love”

 

Hoseok went to the hospital and want to check his condition. He entered the hospital and went to the doctor’s room, because the doctor is his dad’s friend. So his dad was called him to check Hoseok’s condition. When he walked he heard someone crying in the room. When he saw at that room, he saw someone that he know well. He was froze here. That is Hyerim.

“So she’s really hospitlized. Whats wrong with you Hyerim-a” Hoseok thought.

He just keep look at her and his heart feels like broke into a pieces. He dont want to see her crying like this. Usually, when Hyerim crying he’s the one who stay beside her and encouraging her. Told her if she’s not alone because h always beside her. But it just a memories. He made Hyerim hate him. He made Hyerim won’t to see him. Actually he miss Hyerim so bad. He want to make her smile, not crying. When  she looked ta outside, Hoseok run to the doctor’s room.

 

Hyerim released Hyunri’s embrace and saw at the outside. She captured someone looked at her. She wondered who is that. She think she know who is that. She know well that hair style. But she can’t remember it clearly. And she chose to ignore it and sleeping. Her head getting worst again because she’s cried.

---

Sungjin ran happily to the hospital. He dont know if he like it when he meet with Hyerim. He miss has a friend like Hyerim, because everyone always treat Sungjin like a prince. He doesnt like it. And Hyerim is the first girl who treat Sungjin “badly” and its fun for him.

He bought strawberry and oranges for Hyerim. He’s look like a kid who get his toys for his parents. He keep ran and ran until he arrived in front of Hyerim’s room. He opened the door and saw Hyerim listening to the music with earphone in her ears. Hyerim looked at him with a weird face.

“Good afternoon baby” Sungjin said and put the fruits on the table beside Hyerim.

“Sorry sir. You’re entered the wrong place. I’m not called a delivering man. And im not buying a fruits sir. Sorry. Please go out from here” Hyerim said while Sungjin sat beside her bed.

“Hahahahahaha. Its not funny Kim Hyerim” Sungjin laughed and suddenly stopped and made a poker face.

“Because i’m not a comedian. I’m a student” Hyerim said and took a strawberry then eat it.

“Hyerim-a” Sungjin said and took an orange and then peel it.

“Mm?”

“Say A~” Sungjin said and want to feed her an orange. Hyerim opened and eat it but she held Sungjin hand and bit his finger and then smiled evily to him.

“You’re really Kim Hyerim”

“Ya! You should try to find a girlfriend now. Dont keep hanging out with me. Do ypu think i want to be your friend huh?”

“Eat it eat it” Sungjin feed her once again.

Suddenly it became quiet between them. No one want to begin a convo.

“Ehem”

“Need a water?” Hyerim asked

“No. Mm. Hyerim-a. I need your help”

“What is that?”

---

 

 

30 minutes ago, Jungkook called Hyunri and told her to go out from Hyerim’s room and wait in the park in the hospital. So Hyunri told Hyerim about it. She’s waiting for 30 minutes, but Jungkook still not here yet. She’s getting boring now.

Suddenly he heard someone played a guitar. She looked around and found Jungkook walked to her with playing a guitar. She know this song. He played JustThe Way You Are from Bruno Mars. But he’s not singing yet and just playing a guitar. And then he sat beside Hyunri. After it he stopped playing the guitar.

“Just it?” Hyunri asked.

“Why? You want more?” Jungkook asked and Hyunri nodded

“You’re not sing the lyric yet. Sing it”

“But you must hear me first”

“Hear what?”

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed Hyunri’s hand and held it. He try to looked into Hyunri eyes. He want to confess his feelings to her. He’s not the type who always hide his feelings. He want to make her to be his forever.

“I know if maybe you like someone else out there. Or maybe in your hometown. But really i cant hide this feelings anymore. I like you. I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?”

Hyunri shocked when Jungkook said it. Its so sudden and Hyunri not ready for it. Honestly, Hyunri like him too. Really. But she feel she’s not perfect for him. What should her does?

“Hyunri-ya” Jungkook said and make Hyunri out from her daydreaming world.

“Why? You dont like me? Ah i know-“

“No! I like you too Jungkook-a. I want to be your girlfriend” Hyunri said it and suddenly covered .

“Really? Yes!!! I make it!! Finally” Jungkook shouted and jumped like an idiot.

“I got a girlfriend! Hyunri-ya! I love you!!” Jungkook keep yelling.

Suddenly their phone rang and vibrating. They took it and saw they got a message from Sungjin.

“Guys! Guess it. Me, Park Sungjin. And Kim Hyerim officially dating NOW!!!”

“Oh dating...” Hyunri said.

“WHAT!!! DATING?” Jungkook and  Hyunri yelled.

They both ran to the Hyerim’s room after read a message from Sungjin. How can Sungjin dating Hyerim. Does Hyerim gave up with Hoseok and ended with Sungjin. And why Hyerim can accept him so quickly. Is not it too fast for them. Finally Jungkook and Hyunri arrived. They saw Hyerim glared to Sungjin, but Sungjin smiled proudly. Is it real?

“Guys, you’re dating?” Jungkook and asked

“PARK SUNGJIN!!!!!” Hyerim yelled and Sungjin smiled proudly.

Whats wrong with them?

How is it guys? I think its not longer so sorry. Because i was slept this afternoon. Sorry. Im so sorry. Just kill me if you want. But no please haha. sorry if you cant understand my english and a lot of typo TT____TT

KEEP SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE OKAY? GIMME YOUR OPINION AND DONT BE A SILENT READERS PLEASE

And thanks for encouraging me guys. I’m so touched. Love ya!!!