1

Can We?

Hi guys. As i promised today i make my 1st chapter of it hehe. I'm shocked i got 4 subscribers already. Thanks guys. I love you so much haha. After i make this chapter. Please comment it. I just write what i dreamed about okay. So i'm not just imagine it /?

 

HAPPY READING:)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyerim's POV / Your POV

 

"Jung Hoseok!" i ran as fast as i could to catch him.

 

He grabbed my phone and try to get know what i'm busy with. He such a stupid boy i think. But he is my bestfriend. I dont know what the meaning of bestfriend for him. He always bother and make me angry at him. But when i was tried to avoid him, he did a cute things for me. So at least i just forgave him.

And i have a feelings for him. Not for a bestfriend but more than it. And maybe everyone would think if i'm so greedy. I have him as my bestfriend but i fallin' love with him. But if you were in my position you will know how its feel when you fallin' love with your own bestfriend. It's too hurt. 

I just can hold this feeling and won't to confess it to him. I think i can ruin our friendship if i confess it to him, and he reject me. I'm trapped in a confuse feeling.

 

"Come and get it nanana" he sang.

"Dont you dare to open my phone!" i keep ran to catch him and take my phone back.

"I dare~"

"JUNG HOSEOK! I HATE YOU"

"Really? i doubt it Hyerim-a"

"GET LOST!"

"Okay. I will and i'm not give your phone back" he said and stucked his tongue out.

 

He stand up there and i try to reach his hand that bring my phone. He's quiet taller than i think. I jump like a frog to get my phone back. He's like tease me right now. He move my phone to the left to the right. So annoying. But suddenly he stop his move and i just wonder it. I look at him.

Hoseok look at me too. Our eyes meet and i hate it. If he look at me like this my feelings will growing bigger and bigger. Hoseok stop it please. We stay at this position and still look at each other. But suddenly Hoseok laugh freely.

 

"What are you laughing at huh?" i said and move away from him.

"You're blushing you know. HAHA"

"Stop laughing"

"Hyerim-a. As usually you must accompany me okay?"

"What? I won't. I don't like dancing and you always asked me to accompany you to your dance class huh?"

"Ah please Kim Hyerim" he said and gave me a puppy eyes. Okay i'm melted.

"Okay okay. Stop your doggie eyes because i hate it" 

 

Hoseok grabbed my wrist and dragged me. I have been do this skinship for a hundred times but a hundred times too i feel butterflies flying in my stomach. Is it crush? Really a crush? My crush is my own bestfriend?

 

 

For 30 minutes we rode the bus finally we arrived at Hoseok's dance class. We enter the building and went to the class. Hoseok always come early than the others. 

Because Hoseok always ask me to accompany him, i know well his friends too. And one of his friend know if i like Hoseok. His name is Yoongi. Sometimes we call him Suga. Yoongi always comfort me and give an advices for me. He's really like a woman's ideal type. When i feel not right i will tell him. And you know? Hoseok think if i like Yoongi. I heard when Hoseok sat alone at the bench behind our school and talked to himself.

He's like depressed because i look like so close with Yoongi than him. I just chuckled when i saw him like that. I hope he get a jealous like i think. Not just a jealous because i close with Yoongi, and ignore him as a bestfriend.

When Hoseok stratching his body, suddenly someone open the door. And a girl enter the room. Yes i know she will come here.

Lee Soomin. A girl who always try to get Hoseok's attention. She always flirt with Hoseok. But i know well. Hoseok will ignore her.

 

"Hoseok oppa" she said and stand near Hoseok

"What?" Hoseok answered coldly

"I want to cheer you up as usually. Like fighting my oppa" she dancing like an idiot and i try to hide my laugh.

 

She gave me a death glare and i stop laughing and look aroung to avoid the eyes contact with her.

 

"Hoseok oppa. Do you wanna go lunch with me? Please"

"No. I'm a busy man"

"Ah so pity. Just go to cafe with me? Let's buy latte there"

"I won't. Don't force and go away"

"Oppa."

"Can you go away from me. I wanna dance right now"

 

Soomin move a bit from him and sit. She still look at me with a death glare. But i'm not scary with her. Not once.

 

"Don't you dare to take my Hoseok oppa from me okay" she said 

"Don't worry. Just get your Hoseok"

 

Suddenly the others come. I say hi to Yoongi. And he look at me.

 

"Yoongi oppa hehe"

"Oh Hyerim-a You're here. Hoseok asked you again"

"Of course. But not asked me. He was forced me haha"

"KIM HYREIM SHUT UP! DONT BOTHER US" yelled Hoseok

"Yes. You don't bother my oppa" said Soomin

"You must shut your mouth too" said Hoseok and pointed to Soomin. Of course all of us laughing now.

 

I'm so happy have a friend like them. But no Lee Soomin~

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was the 1st chapter guys? PLEASE COMMENT IT. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION. PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE COMMENT. LEACE YOUR COMMENT HERE. Keep subscrbe, comment and votes okay. DONT BE A SILENT READERS~

 

Best regards

rizgaxx