9

Can We?

Hi guys sorry i can updated it now. Because i have some problem. Sorry okay sorry /sobs/

 

HAPPY READING :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyerim’s POV

 

Wait... Why Jungkook look like an idiot here? He opened his mouth, look blank, and keep his eyes look at Hyunri. He never look like this before. Usually, he’s being so cruel and cold hearted. Whats wrong with these boy. I just keep an eye at him.

 

“Ya Jeon Jungkook!” i called him. And he looked at me.

 

“Follow me. Guys, i will buy some coffee. Wait for us okay” i said and grabbed Jungkook’s shirt then dragged him.

 

“Ya! I wont accompany  you” he said and let my hand.

 

“I will voulenteer.” said Yoongi

 

“No no no. Lets go baby Jungkook, if you reject it i will kill you okay” i said and dragged him again.

 

Because the cafe not too much far from my house i just walking to go there. Jungkook keep mumbled and kicked all of rocks or cans on the way. I just glanced at him, and then he stopped his act. Finally, we’re arrived at the cafe. We walked inside and oder some coffee there.

 

“Good morning, what do you want?” said the waiters

 

“Give us 8 caramel macchiato, and 1 bubble tea please” i said

 

“1 bublle tea? Who? You? Hey give us 2 bublle tea and just 7 caramel macchiato”

 

“Okay wait here, and i will give you it”

 

“Jungkook-a”

 

“What?”

 

“You like my unnie right?”

 

When i asked him that, he looked at me with a ‘creepy’ face. I just got shocked when i know Jungkook has the weird face. Haha he is so funny. Wait-What?

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Dont lying at me Jungkook-a. I know from your expression”

 

“I just....”

 

“Just what? Tell me what? Dont you dare dating my unnie, or i will kick you into the cliff you know?”

 

“I know i know. I won’t i won’t”

 

I just chuckled at him. Jeon Jungkook i just make fun at you. Dont take it serious haha.

 

And then the waitress gave us the coffees. Jungkook bring all of it and i just smile look at his act. I walked behind him and never stop smiling. He walk so fast and i know if he want to see Hyunri. Jeon Jungkook you can hiding it from me.

 

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” someone yelled at him and suddenly he came and hit him.

 

Because Jungkook’s reflex was so bad he fell down and i can see bloods on his mouth. Oh what should i do? I just froze here. My body cant do anything. I want to scream but i cant too.

 

“Just die you !” he said and keep hit Jungkook

 

“WHO ARE YOU BASTARD!” i yelled at him and he looked at me. He gave me a death glare.

 

Of course i’m so afraid with it. Because Jungkook is my friend i approached him and kick him like an idiot. I punched him with all of my energy.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO HIT MY FRIEND OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW ” i said and keep punch him with my palm.

 

“Kim Hyerim /cough/ stop it /cough/” Jungkook said

 

I’m obeying what Jungkook said and stand up. I looked at Jungkook who look so lifeless. He held his tstomach and i can feel what he feel. I run to him and help he to stand up. I held his arm and place it on my shoulder.

 

We walk to my house and i kicked once again the one who hit Jungkook like that. Jungkook hold my arm, and said to stop it or i will be in a big problem. I nodded and keep walking. Finally we’re here. I feel so guilty because im not bring the coffee what the others want. I open the door and All of them look so shocked when i and Jungkook enter ed the house.

 

“Jung...Jung....kook.” Hyunri said

 

“Whats wrong with you?” Namjoon stood up and sit Jungkook on the sofa.

 

“I think i know who was make Jungkook like this” Taehyung said

 

“You know?” Jimin who sat beside Taehyung asked.

 

“Hyerim-a” Taehyung called me. I looked at him.

 

“It’s a man right?” he asked and i nodded.

 

“Jungkook-a” he called Jungkook.

 

“It’s that bastard right?” Taehyung asked again. Jungkook look down and nodded. Taehyung let out his long sigh.

 

“I will get some medicine for Jungkook” said Hyunri and went to my room.

 

I just looked down and can’t ay anything. Suddenly Yoongi hold my arms, and asked me to sit. I’m obeying him. I’m about to cry if i remember that tragedy again.

 

“So....sorry. I cant bring the coffees” i said

 

“You still say about coffees?” said Jimin

 

“Guys. Hyerim must be so shocked too. Dont blam on her” said Seokjin

 

“Dont blam Hyerim. She’s the one who safe me” Jungkook said while Hyunri gave him an antibiotic.

 

“She’s kick him and punched him like an idiot. He’s look so lifeless after Hyerim did it” Jungkook said

 

“Really? Wuah. Hyerim-a are you a gangster huh?” asked Jimin

 

“Shut your mouth or i will kill you like that boy” i said but my head still looked down.

 

“You still look shocked but your still cursing like this?” said Jimin.

 

“Hyerim-a” Hoseok said. I looked at him

 

“Let’s talking with me for a while” he said and walk to my bedroom. I followed him.

 

After we entered the room Hoseok asked me to close the door. I’m obeying him again. After i closed the door.suddenly he hugged me tightly. I was so shocked when he did it to me. I just lay my head on his chest. I feel like about to cry. I know it makes me more like him. But its not my fault. It his.

 

“Dont do this again. If you meet him or have a tragedy like this again. Call me. I’ll be there to safe you. You’re a girl. If you act like a boy, you’ll never get a boyfriend you know” he said to me

 

‘Hoseok-a! I never have a boyfriend because i still wait for you ” i thought

 

He released his embace and hold my shoulders. He look deeply into my eyes. I want to avoid it but i cant. Please Hoseok just go away and i will end all of my feelings towards you.

 

“I will never leave you. I will always be your best friend. I will always be there for you wherever you are. I will never hurt you” he said and i nodded.

 

“Hoseok-a” I said

 

“What?”

 

“How is your ideal type?”

 

“My ideal type?” he asked and i nodded

 

“Mmmm. She must be looks like you” he said.

 

DAMN. He said his ideal type must looks like me. So he can like me too.

 

“Why?” i asked

 

“Because i want to see my friend all day long haha kidding Hyerim-a”

 

“Kidding?”

 

“I want to have a girlfriend who never cheat on me, she’s not must very pretty. I never look a girl by her cover. She’s kind with me and all of my friend, funny, humorous, cute. Just it”

 

“Ah like that”

 

“Why you asked me about it?”

 

“I just want to know. Maybe i can help you to find it out haha”

 

---

 

 

 

Hyerim’s POV

 

I’m finished showering and change to bed dress. I want to finish my home work. I use my eyes glasses and do my homework.

 

I cant forget what Hoseok said to me this afternoon. Its still flying in my mind and  its make me more more deeply falling love with him. I want him. I need him more as a bestfriend. I know im being so selfish right now. But can i expect it even though its really look like never happen to me.

 

I like him. I love him. It’s been 2 years i like him. Can you feel it. Whenever he want to have a girlfriend he will tell me. He will force me to find a girl to be his girlfriend. Can u feel what i feel? Can you? You’re falling love for 2 years and it still growing bigger every time. It’s hurt guys. It is. And for 2 years you keep give he a hint but he never feel it. He just see you as a best friend. Just a friend.

 

Suddenly my door opened and i saw Hyunri stood there. She brought a cookies and coffee.

 

“Busy?” she asked

 

“Not too much”

 

“Here your cookies and coffee”

 

“Thanks unnie”

 

“Whats wrong with you actually?”

 

“Mm? Me? Nothing. I’m fine”

 

“Liar. Since You and Hoseok out from your room your face look so sad”

 

“I’m okay unnie”

 

“Tell me Hyerim-a”

 

I told it to Hyunri and she look so shocked. I know everyone will shocked if know i like Hoseok. I ever told it to Yoongi and he looked like this too. Am i not deserve it? Am i not allowed to falling love with my own bestfriend?

 

“It must be so hurt right? Falling love with bestfriend” she asked but i’m not reponding.

 

“Unnie”

 

“What?”

 

“Can you tell me how to stop it? I want to stop it but i cant”

 

“I can’t tell you Hyerim-a. Its up to you. It’s about your feelings. If you like him, just confess it to him. Even though  its hurt.”

 

“But i want to ruin my friendship”

 

“Its all of your risk. You must take it”

 

“I’m his bestfriend since we were born. I won’t to break it because i like him”

 

“I know i know.”

 

Suddenly my tears are drop out from my eyes. I’m crying like an idiot. Hyunri hugged me and i cried on her shoulder. God, please stop my feelings for Hoseok...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it guys? Please dont be a silent readers. Just comment it everything. Even though its so rude haha. Keep subscribing and commnet okay.  DONT BE A SILENT READERS