18

Can We?

I reccommend you to hear “Should i confess it” by Soyu (OST Naughty Kiss) and “No More” by Beast and then you will get the feelings haha LOL

 

 

 

Hyerim’s POV

 

I walked on this way. It’s really pretty. I don’t know but i think it’s a heaven. I wore a white dress. And on my hair there is a flower. I saw a small river and a lot of birds there. They drunk a water. They’re so cute. I approaching them and enjoying the scene. God please let me stay here.

 

Suddenly i felt a hand around my waist. I’m shocked and don’t dare to look behind. My heart beat so fast. And then i feel a head on my left shoulder. I think it’s a boy. And he hudgged me tightly. And it seems he won’t me to go anywhere.

 

“Hyerim-a. Don’t leave me” he said

 

Damn! I know that voice. It’s Hoseok’s voice. He keep hugged me and not release it. I can feel his breath. Because his head still stay on my shoulder. I can’t say anything. My body was freeze. I felt my body was paralyzed here. And Hoseok hugged me more tight.

 

“Please stay with me. Please . . .” he whispered to me.

 

“I will stay with you Hoseok-a. I will. I never leave you.” I thought.

 

But suddenly he released his arms from my waist. I looked behind and saw he with another girl. Yes. She’s Nari. A girl who hate me. Hoseok hugged her tightly. That arms . . . It was hugged me before. Please Hoseok-a. Don’t so it in front of me. Please. And then he and Nari left me frozen here Nari gave me a smirk. And i saw Hoseok put his arm on Nari waist and keep walking left me.

 

Hoseok-a!!! Don’t leave me!!!

 

“Hoseok-a!!!!!” i screamed and woke up.

 

that dream. I felt like breathless. I gulping my saliva, and felt my body sweaty. It’s not what i want. And this dream is describing the reality if Hoseok left me. He chose Nari than me. He never back to me. He will leave me forever. He will forget me. He will forget our memories.

 

Hyunri woke up too and hugged me. I hugged her too. I cried on her shoulder. I hugged her tightly. I keep crying and crying. What should i do. How do you feel when you lost your bestfriend? Oh no. When you lost your crush. Your crush hate you. And you not confess your feelings yet. Can you feel what i feel. Can you! It’s broke my heart. Look here. Until i’m stay for 1 week in the hospital. I’m not allowed to go anywhere. They said my condition is weak.

 

“It just a nightmare Hyerim-a. I’m here” she said.

 

No unnie. It’s real. He left me. Look here. He’s not here. I know i’m not allowed anyone to tell him i’m stay in the hospital. But can he . . .

 

---

 

(Still Hyerim’s POV)

 

I won’t to eat anything. Hyunri unnie already forced me to eat but i don’t want to. I still remember about my dream last night. Hyunri unnie said if my face is so pale. But i don’t care about it. My head become more hurt than yesterday. I just drunk my medicine before. I hope it works.

 

“Kim Hyerim!” someone shouted and i saw my mom stood there. Of course with my dad.

 

Oh God! I miss them. I miss cry on my mom’s shoulder. My mom know if i like Hoseok. I told her 1 year ago. I think it just a crush. But my mom said. If this feelings grew more than 4 months. I’m falling love. Because of my mom i have a courage to falling love with my bestfriend.

 

She hugged me tightly. I hugged her too. I can feel a worriness in my mom. I saw my dad smiled there. I smiled to him too. I miss them so badly. They said just 3 days but what? It almost 1 week. My mom said my daddy was busy there. And i can understand it. My mom released her arms and cup my cheeks. I saw her eyes. And seems like i told her if i’m okay.

 

“Mom i miss you” i said and pouted.

 

“Me too baby.”

 

“Dad. You too” i said and smiled at him. And he did it too.

 

“Mom you don;t buy anything from there for me?” i asked.

 

“Don’t worry. It still stay in the car. And for you too Hyunri-ya” she said.

 

“So after you arrived at airport. You’re not go home first?” i asked again

 

“No Hyerim-a. We’re really worry about you after heard if you here” my dad said.

 

“Sorry. So you can go home now, dad-mom. I’m okay here. I bet you’re really tired. So please take a rest first” i said.

 

“But-“ my mom want to say something but Hyunri unnir cut it.

 

“I will stay here auntie. Don’t worry. You can stay at home” Hyunri unnie said.

 

“Okay. If something happen, call me or uncle okay?” my mom said and Hyunri unnie nodded.

 

My mom kissed my cheek and left me. I sighed because i still miss her. But i must allowed her to left me because i know she’s really tired. Suddenly my phone rang and i asked Hyunri unnie to give me it because i feel my body really weak. I saw “Park Sungjin” there.

 

“Ya! Baby~” he texted me

 

What? Baby? This boy really. Is he drunk? For 3 days he always treat me like this. Looked at me and there is something in his eyes. I know if i was the first girl who treat him “bad”. But he must treat me bad too not like this.

 

“Baby? Sorry you were wrong sent the message sir” i replied

 

“No Kim Hyerim. I know it’s you. I’m not wrong baby”

 

“Are you drunk huh?”

 

“No no no. I’m not. Are you okay there? Huhuhu. I really worry with you baby”

 

“If you keep call me baby. I will send you to the hell dude”

 

“Uh no. Don’t do this to me. I still want to see you”

 

“You’re really. Dont send me anything again!”

 

“HAHAHAHA Hyerim-a. Don’t mad at me. I just kidding hehehe. I’m really bored here. The teacher keep give us a homework. And i was ask your classmate about your homework. And tomorrow i will visit you. Sorry today i mustsolve all of my homework. I miss you”

 

“Thanks Sungjin-a. I always burdening you”

 

“No no no. Just sleep now okay. Bye baby. Kekekeke”

 

I’m really touched with Sungjin. He always help me. He’s a good boy. But so cruel too. Yeah i know he need a friend. And i don’t know if he’s really like has a friend like me. I hope i can make him happy. And he can replace Hoseok’s place as my bestfriend.

 

---

 

Author’s POV

 

That “Bulletproof Boys” gathered in the dance class because they want to hang out. But they want to have a quiet place. Jungkook has a plan. Yes he will fulfill his promise to Hyerim. He wil punch Hoseok. He heard from Hyunri if Hoseok blame at her. And shouted at Hyerim. He can’t hide his madness anymore. He think Hoseok need a “lesson”.

 

They keep joking but Jungkook still looked at Hoseok who keep busy with his phone. Taehyung, who sat beside him wonder whats wrong with Jungkook’s expression. His eyes full with a madness. And Taehyung captured Jungkook looked at Hoseok. When Taehyung handed him a coffee, Jungkook approached Hoseok. He threw a bottle of water in front of Hoseok. And it made all of them looked at Jungkook.Hoseok too. But he smiled at Jungkook.

 

“Why Jungkook-a?” he said and smiled.

 

And suddenly Jungkook punched Hoseok’s face. Hoseok shocked and he felt a blood on his face. He felt it really hurt. He looked at Jungkook, and Jungkook punched him again. He’s really angry now. He punched Jungkook too and made Jungkook fell on the ground. But Jungkook strong enough to woke up. He punched Hoseok again and again. Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin hold Jungkook’s body because Jungkook is stronger than Hoseok. Taehyung and Jimin hold Hoseok’s body. They both still look want to punch each other.

 

“WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!” Hoseok shouted

 

“THE ONE WHO’S WRONG IS YOU !” Jungkook shouted back.

 

“I’M YOUR HYUNG!”

 

“BUT YOU’RE MORE CHILDISH THAN ME. YOU’RE MORE STUPID THAN ME. YOU’RE . . .” Jungkook shouted and feel like he’s breathless now.

 

“HYUNG!! HYERIM STAY IN THE HOSPITAL NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!” Jungkook shouted again and Hoseok looked so shocked.

 

The other boys released their hands from those both. And now Jungkook crying. He can feel what Hyerim feels for this 2 years. The boy in front fo him. He’s the one who hurt his bestfriend. And now Jungkook felt guilty because finally he told Hoseok if Hyerim in the hospital now. Hoseok still look on the ground now.

 

“What? Hyerim in the hospital. She’s never sick like this before” he thought.

 

“It’s everything what you want right?  She’s fainted after you shouted at that night. You’re happy now? YES HYUNG?! YOU’RE HAPPY NOW HUH!”  Jungkook shouted again.

 

No it’s not what Hoseok want. He just want to make Hyerim let him get his own happiness. He want to make Hyerim understand about him. But he’s really love Nari. He’s trust Nari.

 

The other just looked on the ground but Jungkook still looked at Hoseok with his mad eyes. He want to punch Hoseok again. Hoseok deserve to be hurt. He deserve it. And Jungkook think if Hyerim always let him get a happiness but Hoseok not. Hoseok always think about himself. Never think about Hyerim’s heart.

 

Jungkook approaching Hoseok again and grabbed Hoseok’s shirt. Yoongi hold Jungkook’s body and told him to stopped be like this. It just make Hyerim sad.Then Jungkook released his hand. He took his bag and out from here. He slammed the door so hard. Yoongi held Hoseok’s shoulder. And then he left Hoseok. The others did it too to Hoseok. And now Hoseok lonely here. Still busy with his mind. He want to visit Hyerim, but he was promised to Hyerim. He’s not her bestfriend anymore. And he’s a stranger for Hyerim now. He ruffled his hair and throw and kick everything in front of him. He feel really angry right now.

 

Now everything really complicated for all of them . . .

 

 

 

How is it guys? Sorry its too short. Because you know tomorrow tomorrow!!! Bangtan 1st anniversary. I hope it can fill your day before bangtan 1st anniversary. Ah i’m so happy yesterday bangtan updated. Jungkook went to mini-market. He’s so cute. LOL

 

Haha sorry for being crazy by myself. Once again i’m sorry its really short u,u And sorry if you can’t understand my english, and i know well i made a lot of typo there. Sorry hiks hiks

 

WOW 50 subscribers. Thank!!! Love ya. Dont be a silent readers okay? Keep subscribe, upvote, and comment. Please. Love ya!! Happy 1st anniversary bangtan!!!