17

Can We?

Hoseok’s POV

“So you’re believe your girlfriend more than me now. Just go out from here. Just think if i’m a stranger. I’m not your bestfriend! GO OUT ! JUST GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”  Hyerim shouted. Then stood up and pushed me out.

I shouted from outside “IF IT’S YOUR WISH. I WILL DO IT!”

It’s really make me mad at Hyerim. I don’t know. I just feel my heart burning when Nari cried in front of me this afternoon. When i arribed in the cafe i saw she cried and her face was red. I thought she hurt because someone. But it’s different. It’s abou Hyerim.

FLASHBACK

I walked and sang a song along the way. Because today is my first time i’m hang out with Nari, after yesterday we’re officially a couple. I like it. I feel like i;m in heaven just with Nari. It’s not hard to get Nari as my girlfriend. She said she like me. Before i met her in the cafe last time. God, thanks for send me a girl like Nari.

I enteren the cafe and searching Nari. She said she wore a blue dress. Ah that is Nari. She looked at the dindow and hide her face. Does she prepared a surprise for me. This girl really make me curious. I was approaching her and held her arm. She looked at me. She’s crying and i asked whats going on. And she told me if before i arrived here, she met with Hyerim. She asked Hyerim to drink a coffee for a while. But suddenly Hyerim slapped her face. Oh poor my Nari. She cried on my shoulder. She said if she not supposed to be my girlfriend. She just make my friendship with Hyerim broke. I told her if it’s not her fault. And i said to her if tonight i will talk with Hyerim about it. I wept her tears and tried to make her smile

END OF FLASHBACK

I cant hide this madness to Hyerim anymore. Just for once can she make me happy. I need my time too. She’s not my everything. I have another business just not her. Okay if she said she’s not my bestfriend anymore. Furthermore, i don’t want to have a bestfriend who always fake her act everyday. I hate it.

“Hoseok-a” Hyunri called me and i looked at her.

She approaching me and looked into my eyes. She looked so angry and i just wonder why. Am i did something wrong to her. No. I just want to solve this problem. And suddenly she slapped my face hard. When i looked at her, she slapped my face again. And her eyes fill with madness. Like want to kill me quickly.

“Out from here. Don’t stay beside Hyerim anymore! And someday you will regret it ” she shouted and walked to Hyerim’s room.

So now Hyunri and Hyerim hate me. The one who must have a hate feelings is me. Not them. They’re just do what they want without thinking first. I slammed the door and out from here.

---

THE NEXT MORNING

Author’s POV

Hyunri opened her eyes. She fold the blanket that always warm her body when she’s dreaming. She want to make a breakfast for Hyerim because last night Hyerim cryinng like an idiot. Hoseok broke her heart. That damn boy always hurting Hyerim and he don’t know if he was wrong.

She make a soup for Hyerim. Her heart really can feel what Hyerim feel like right now. The one who broke her sister’s heart is Hyerim’s bestfriend. Since childhood they’re a bestfriend. Playing, eating and when they’re 3 years old they showered together. And when Hyunri remember when Hyerim’s mom told her about it she chuckled and imagine Hyerim’s cheeks blushing. And after the soup cooked. She called Hyerim’s name but she’s not answered her. She tried to call her once again but still same. So she went to Hyerim’s room.

“Hyerim-a Let’s breakfast. The soup . . .” she said and hold Hyerim’s body then shook it.

But Hyerim just stay not moved. And Hyerim’s body really cold. She got panicked. Because Hyerim not respond her touch. She keep shook Hyerim’s body and still she’s not moving. She feel like want to cry. She took Hyerim’s phone and look for someone who can help. And she saw “Yoongi” there. She called Yoongi and try to not panicked. She tolg Yoongi and asked him to help her. Yoongi asked Hyunri to call 119 for the ambulance quickly. And Yoongi said he’s on the way to their house. And Hyunri hung up the phone and call 119 quickly. She shouted at the phone to come here quickly.

‘God please don’t take my Hyerim. I love her” Hyunri thought and keep crying.

---

(Still author’s POV)

Yoongi and Hyunri look so panicked here. They wait for the doctor who inside with Hyerim. They pray for Hyerim. Hyunri can’t keep her tears. She won’t to lost Hyerim. She loves her sister. Hyerim still deserve to be happy. Not deserve to be the one who always sacrifice her happiness for everyone who she love and then everyone broke her down. She won’t her sister aways crying.

Yoongi too. His heart can’t stop beating so fast. He still want to see Hyerim. He want to make Hyerim happy and stop crying. Actually Yoongi has a “feelings” for Hyerim. But he know well if Hyerim really like Hoseok. And he won’t to confess his feelings and try to throw his feelings. He won’t to force Hyerim to like him. And he try to find another girl, even though he knew he can’t. Hyerim is too special.

After they both busy with their mind the doctor came out. And those both approaching the doctor and asked how is Hyerim inside? The doctor said if Hyerim too much tired and her bosy is so weak. She’s okay. But she need to spend 1 week in this hospital to make her condition better. The doctor let them to enter the room and look Hyerim’s condition.

Hyerim already could opened her eyes. She called Hyunri’s name and said where is she. Hyunri said they’re at the hospital. Hyunri told her to sleep now. But Hyerim said she’s not sleepy. And then Yoongi came to the room and smiled at Hyerim. Hyerim did it too. They still stay quiet and Hyerim feel her head really dizzy. And suddenly someone opened the door. Thatis Jungkook, Taehyung, and Seokjin.

“Kim Hyerim!” said them together and Hyerim just looked at them.

“You must eating stupid! We won’t to see you weak like this” Jungkook said.

“Don’t scream in the hospital” Yoongi said and they shut their mouth again.

“Please don’t tell Hoseok guys” Hyerim said. And they just look on the ground.

---

Hyerim’s POV

It’s already 8PM. And Hyunri unnie said tomorrow my parents back. Hyunri unnie told them this evening if i’m sick and stay in the hospital. Hyunri unnie cut he apple for me. She asked me to eat it and i just nodded. And then she back to read her novel.

“Unnie . . .” i said and Hyunri unnie looked at me.

“I love you” i said it and start to cry.

She sat near me and hold my hand.  And she smiled at me. She wept my tears from my cheeks. I can’t stop loving her. And Jungkook must be so lucky like her and she like Jungkook back. I thought Jungkook is the luckiest boy ever. And suddenly someone entered the room. That is Sungjin. Who told him if i’m stay here. Sungjin brought a fruits and smiled at me. But i still curious who was tell him.

“Hi noona. Am i bother you?” Sungjin asked Hyunri

“Oh no. By the way whats your name i forget hehe” Hyunri asked and smiled awkwardly.

“Sungjin. You’re Hyunri right? Noona hehe”

“She’s as old as us Sungjin-a” i said and he looked so shocked.

“Oh okay. I just call her Hyunri then hehe” he laughed awkwardly

“Who was tell you if i’m here?” i asked

“Jeon Jungkook. Why? You don’t like if i visit you here huh?”

“No no no. Don’t misundertand  it”

“Guys. You can talking here. And i want to go to toilet” Hyunri unnie said and left us.

No she’s not want to go to toilet. She just feel if she like bothering us.

“Is it because Nari?” he asked me. And i just shook my head.

“I feel so guilty now. Sorry i’m so late before.”

“Don’t be like this Sungjin-a. I’m okay” i said and smiled at him.

“You’re really a good girl Hyerim-a” he said and looked at my eyes.

Wait wait. Why he looked at me like this. It’s so strange and awkward. Please don’t look at me like that Sungjin-a. And then i avoiding an eye contact with him. I can feel my hands cold now.

“Okay. I will go home. Please sleep well stupid.” He said and pinched my cheeks, and then he left me alone here.

Whats wrong with that boy actually? Since yesterday no after the competition Sungjin act so weird to me. He always looked at me with “that” eyes. I still don’t know whats wrong with that boy. Suddenly i heard my phone rang and i took it. I saw “Lee Soomin” there. I cliked the button and read it.

“Kim Hyerim!!!! I heard you’re stay at hospital. Are you okay?” she asked. Oh now Lee Soomin can be my bestfriend.

“I’m okay Soomin-a. How about you?”

“Don’t lie stupid. Sleep well okay! Yeah fine. But i want to tell you something”

“So, Lee Soomin want to be my bestfriend now . . .”

“Don’t kidding me. Please hear me”

“Okay okay. What?”

“Next month i will married . . .”

Wait . . . What? Married? She’s still young. She must study well first and after graduation she can marry that boy. Please don’t lie on me Soomin-a. I bet she’s crying now.

“Don’t lie Soomin-a. It’s not funny”

“I’m not Hyerim-a. And next week i will back to Korea and prepare it.Yeah i took a class that can make me graduate faster. And yesterday i was graduated. So i’m you unnie now. Haha”

She must be so tired there. Lee Soomin please don’t cry. I know you’re crying now. I’m here. I will stay beside you.

“Are you okay with it. I mean you’re fine right?”

“I’m okay. Don’t worry. And i will invite you Hyerim-a. And let’s meet when i arrive ein Korea. I want to introduce you with my boy. You must take a rest well. Don’t crying because Hoseok okay. Jungkook told me everything.I will edn it here Hyerim-a. Get well soon. I love you     “

That Jungkook really. Why he must tell everyone. He said he will shut his mouth. That boy. After i felt better. I will kill him. And kick him to the cliff. Ah . . . my head really dizzy. I must sleep now. I can’t hold it anymore. And please forget about yesterday Hyerim-a. Let’s start a new life . . .

 

How is it guys? Sorry i’m not check it. And sorry if i made aloooooooooooot of  typo there. And my bad grammar so annoying right? Haha LOL. I hope you can understand /sobs/

Thanks for keep read and comment my story. Yeah i feel so bad because i mae Hoseok like this hiks hiks. I can feel this story too LOL.

SO DONT BE A SILENT READERS BECAUE YOU’RE NOT GHOST. AND KEEP SUBSCRIBS, UPVOTES, AND COMMENT.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING *throw bangtan’s heart*