12

Can We?

Hoseok’s POV

“You must think it a thousand times Hoseok-a. It’s not about a games that you always play” said Hyunri and she brought a juice for us.

“But i like her noona” i said

“I want to sleep. I’m tired. Sorry” Hyerim said and went to her room.

I wonder why she suddenly like this. I saw she dragged Sungjin in the school this afternoon, but suddenly she act really different. I just want to tell her if i’m falling love with someone right now. And i think she will happy for me but it’s opposite with my mind. Am i did something wrong right now? Whats wrong with these girl actually?

“Hoseok-a” Hyunri called me, and i looked at her

“You can leave now. Hyerim still need a time. She need to be alone” she said

“She’s sick or what actually?”

“Tired maybe. You can go now. And sorry. If you like someone please don’t tell Hyerim okay?”

“Why? She’s my bestfriend. So i must tell her right?”

“Life is not like in your mind. And i tell you. Not all of boy and girl can’t be a bestfriend for a long time if they’re already a teens. If you open your eyes, you will know why” she said and went to Hyerim’s room.

I just freeze there. I don’t know whats wrong with them actually. Not just them. Yesterday Taehyung said something bad about Nari. I don’t know whats wrong with Taehyung. Does he like her too or what i dont know.

FLASHBACK

I went out from the cafe with Taehyung. I don’t know why i’m so happy. So it’s the feeling of falling love right? Hyerim said 1 year ago if falling love is the creepy thing for her. She’s so stupid right.

“Hyung”

“What?”

“Do you feel if there is something “wrong” with her?”

“Her? Who?”

“The girl who asked your phone number”

“She has a name stupid. Her name is Nari. Ahn Nari” i yelled at Taehyung

“I don’t care whats her name. But i feel something weird around her. I swear”

“Weird? You’re the one who deserve the word WEIRD”

“I can look from her eyes. She has something.....uhm...”

“She’s love me” i said proudly

“Love you my . No hyung. I can see it from her face, expression-“ i cut him off

“Just shut your mouth Taehyung-a. Wait it. I will make her mine haha”

“Up to you hyung. I just warning you. And if you know, i’m not joking if someday you will regret”

END OF FLASHBACK

---

Hyerim’s POV/Your POV

Today i won’t to going to school. I just want to stay at home and being alone in my room. But i won’t to make my parents sad because i just spend their money without study. I know if today i was totally messed.

Yesterday Hoseok said if he’s falling love with someone. Of course my heart broke. I don’t know why i was like this. I just want he wait for me until i can confess my feeling to him. But why he was falling love first? Why? Am i really not deserve Hoseok to be mine?

I prepared my books, and went to diningroom. Hyunri unnie was made a pancake for me. I just took one piece of it and then going to school. Hyunri unnie just looked and smiled at me. She look hesitate to talking something with me. I hope she’s understand about me.

I used my shoes and put my ear phone on. Actually i’m not playing anything now. I just won’t people greet me. So, i hope they think i’m busy with my song and won’t to be bother by them. I still wait for my bus. And then my bus came and i played the song. This song sang by Apink. The title of the song is So Long. I sat beside the window alone.

This song really fit with my feeling right now. It describe about someone’s feeling to their friend. She’s falling love with her bestfriend but they can’t tell them. Before Hoseok told me if he was falling love with someone i keep playing it. In this song i have a lot of part that i love the most.

 “You came into my heart at one point

And was next tome as a man

Not a friend

I hide my heart while you are next to me

I hide behind the name of a friend”

 

Finally this bus arrived in front of my school. I walked into the school. Suddenly someone hit my shoulder. And he is Jeon Jungkook. He gave me a smile, but i dont do it to him. I just keep waling to my class and ignore him.

“Stupid! Whats wrrong with you?” he asked but i just stay quiet.

“Are you deaf huh?” he keep talking and i keep ignore him. And suddenly he hit my head. So i did it to him too

“Why you hit me!” i yelled at him.

“Because you keep ignoring me”

“So childish. How can you hit a girl” i mumbled

“You’re a girl?”

“Shut up or i will eat you Jungkook”

“Hyerim-a, can you ask your unnie to come with you and watch us practicing?”

“Dance again? You and your 6 buddies?” i asked and keep walking

“Of course tomorrow it will be the last day we practicing so today and tomorrow please come okay. I love you Kim Hyerim” he said and ran to his class.

“But i hate you totally” i mumbled and entered my class.

I saw Hoseok smiling while he texting with someone. I bet he was texting with that girl. I decided to avoid him until my feeling will better. So today i sat with Lee Sohyun.  See gave me a smile and i did it to her too.

“Is it alright if i sat with you again Sohyun-a?” i asked

“It’s okay. Do you fight with Hoseok?” she asked and i just looked down.

“Oh sorry if i make you feel bad” she said

“No you’re not. Thanks for allowed me to sit with you again haha” i said

My teacher came and asked us to open our books, and then she started to teach us.

---

After school i went home, but suddenly Jungkook held my arm, and dragged me with him. I bet he followed me without i knowing.

“Let’s go to your house and please ask your unnie to accompany me practicing. You must go too if you’re not-“ i cut him off and released his hand.

“Sorry, i can’t go Jungkook-a”

“Why?”

“You can ask my unnie, but please don’t force me to come” i said and keep walking.

“Does something wrong happened with you?” he asked and i looked at him.

“You can tell me Hyerim-a” he said and i dragged him to the playground near my home.

I sat on the swing and let out the deep sigh. It’s really hard for me. But i must life through it.

Jungkook sat beside me and playing the swing. Occasionally he glanced at me. So i must tell him...

“If i tell you it, you will laugh at me i bet” i said and looked at the ground.

“No i’m not. I will help you if i could”

“I heard you’re really good at fight right?” when i said it he looked at me with a shocked expression.

“Can you punch someone for me? As long as you’re not kill him it’s okay”

“Whats wrong with you Hyerim-a?”

“I will make Hyunri unnie as your girlfriend.” I said without hesitate. I looked at him.

“You abandoned your unnie?” he asked

“So what do you want Jungkook-a. What?! Tell me now. But please you must punch him. I beg to you” i said and keep hit his chest. Then he hold my arms. He looked into my teary eyes.

“Who? Who is the guy i must punch? I just accept your challenge if it’s guy not a girl” i looked at him.

“Who is he ? You said i must. But who. I won’t see you cry like this. You’re my bestfriend!” he said but like yelled at me.

“Jung Hoseok” i said and he looked so shocked. He released his hand from my arms.

“Ho...Hoseok hyung? But why?”

“You can’t right? I know if you can’t punch him i know Jungkook-a” i yelled and crying. I looked so messed right now. I looked so lifeless...

“I can if you tell me whats wrong. I heard from Taehyung if Hoseok hyung really different right now. Taehyung said if he falling love. So... you’re....” he said

I looked at him. He looked so curiously. I wonder if he really fulfill it to punch Hoseok.

“I like him. As a man. Not just a friend” i said it finally.

“I promise i will punch him, if he make a relationship with her. Just lock it. Noted my promise to you”

Sudeenly i got a message in my phone. It’s a text from Jimin. I opened it.

“Ya! Kim Hyerim. You must come today and tomorrow.We need you”

I texted him back.

“Why you need me?”

“Just come. Yoongi hyung need you”

Before i texted him back suddenly he texted me again.

“No Hyerim-a. This guy is going crazy. Just come if you want” I bet Yoongi was the one who texted it. And i think Yoongi saw what Jimin sent to me before.

“Jungkook-a. I will come tomorrow. And i will ask Hyunri unnie come.” I said and stood up.

“It’s okay. I will keep my promise. Sorry i can’t walk you home. Bye Hyerim-a. Don’t cry again. You still have a lot of friends who love you” he said and left me.

---

Hoseok’s POV

Namjoon texted me to come there quickly. We must practicing today. Today, and tomorrow is the last day we practicing. Because the day after tomorrow we’re doing our dance competition.

I used my hoodie and went out from my house. I used my bicycle to reach there. Because the place for us to practicing is not too much far from my house. Usual, i asked Hyerim to accompany me there. But i know if she’s not okay now. She looked so messed in the school this morning. I don’t know why i feel guilty now. I hope she will get better soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I was updated it early because.. i want haha. By the way, i want to make a oneshot fanfic of Kim Namjoon. But i dont have any names of girl who will be Namjoon's couple there. Would you help me? haha

Beside it, dont forget to leave your comment. DOnt be a silent readers please. I want to improve my fanfiction. Thanks. I love you :*