16

Can We?

Hoseok’s POV

 

After the MCs announced the winner, and we just got the 3rd place, the winner came to us and knocked down our pride. But Hyerim kicked his legs, and cursed at him. This is the real Hyerim. Never afraid to someone. She always do what she want. And of course with her efforts, not just instant.

 

But so pity. Nari not here. I don’t know where she is after i performed. I wonder she watch my performing or not. I just stay quiet and still wait Nari to come. Maybe she went to the toilet or bought some coffee. I think i just aburden for her. And suddenly Nari appeared and come to me. I begin to smile at her and she did it to me. She asked apologizes and i forgave her of course. She callped her hands after i said if we got the 3rd place.

 

Suddenly Seokjin hyung yelled and we’re looked at him. He asked us how if we held a party tomorrow. And she gave a “hint” to Hyerim. He want to rent Hyerim’s house for it. And Hyerim agreed. But suddenly Nari poke my arm and said if tomorrow we must dating. First dating. Ah i forget about it. Before it i asked Nari to dating tomorrow. Or maybe just hangout. I said apologizes to them and said if tomorrow i will dating with Nari. When Seokjin hyung want to ay something Hyerim cut him.

 

“It’s okay! Have fun with your girlfriend Jung Hoseok. So today a girlfriend is more important than BESTFRIEND!” she said and out from here.

 

And you know she not look at me and throw a bottle that she held before. She did it again. Whats wrong with her? A few hours ago she congratulated me because i date Nari now. And now she said something rude? That girl.

 

“It’s okay Hoseok-a. Don’t think about Hyerim. She just tired” Yoongi hyung said.

 

I just saty here because i dont know whats wrong with you Kim Hyerim. If you tell me i qould to help you. I hope you still want to be my bestfriend . . .

 

---

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

I just sat in gazebo and look at the swimming pool. I don’t know i’m daydreaming or what. I keep thinking about what Sungjin told me last night. Should i tell Hoseok about this. Or i must keep shut my mouth about it. My half heart want to tell him but the other ask me to keep silent because i said before if i’m not his bestfriend anymore. What should i do . . .

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I know it from my friend. But i will tell you if Nari already has boyfriend” Sungjin said

 

“She cheat on Hoseok. She has a boyfriend. Beside Hoseok” he said.

 

I just looked at him. I can’t say anything. Is he told me a lie or the truth. I can’t think anything. How can a girl who can make Hoseok crazy like that cheat on him. She’s really a !

 

“I can’t believe you easily Sungjin-a” i said it and not look at him.

 

“I will tell you something” he said it and took something in his pocket.

 

Ah. He took his phone and look so busy searching for something. After he found that he looked at me and i wonder why. He showed me a photo. There are a girl and boy. Wait that is Nari with i dont know who is the boy. She kissed his cheek. His left cheek. He held Nari’s waist tightly. Sungjin touched the screen and showed me another photo. It showed Nari held tighly this boy hand. And they’re smiling together. But maybe he is her brother. All of brother deserve to hold their sister right?

 

“Maybe he is her brother” after i said it Sungjin pinched my arm. And i hit his arm.

 

“She doesn’t have a brother stupid. She has a sister. And her sister is overseas not here” he told me.

 

“Maybe friend, or . . .”

 

“Or what? Are you did it with Hoseok. You’re his bestfriend right? Or with Jungkook? Taehyung? Not right?” he said it

 

Sungjin is right. A friend not suppossed to do this.

 

“And she introduced me to him before. But i can’t tell you about him” he said and sighed.

 

“Someday Hyerim-a . . .”

 

“Someday what?”

 

“Hyerim-a you must go now. It’s almost midnight” he said and pushed me from here. And i still confuse about this boy. Such a freak boy

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I ruffled my hair and sighed. What should i do now. Tell him? No! Tell him? No! Tell him? No! Tell-

 

“Kim Hyerim!” suddenly Hyunri unnie shocked me.

 

“Ah unnie!” i shouted

 

“The boys are here.  Let’s go” she said

 

Ah right. We have a party and why i just stay here. Let’s forget about Hoseok Hyerim-a. Let’s make your new world without Jung Hoseok. Fighting!

 

---

 

Hyerim’s POV

 

They boys keep singing and dancing. And i just watching them. But i don’t know i feel empty beause Hoseok not here. He has fun with Nari and not me. 3 days later is Hoseok’s birthday. But our friendship was broken. I must avoid him if i want to forget about this feeling. After 2 years and i give up like this. It’s not what i wish before. But what should i do. Should i wait for him again. He has a girlfriend Kim Hyerim. Remember it!!!

 

“Hyerim-a do you want to sing something?” Taehyung asked. I was surprised because i just daydreamed before.

 

But suddenly Taehyung dragged me to the centre and the others around me. I still can’t realized about it. I can’t back to the reaily YET. I bet i make a fun face and of course i still confuse about it. But something survive me from this. My phone rang and i gave the mic to Namjoon. I took my phone and saw “Park Sungjin” there. I click the message and read it.

 

“Kim Hyerim!!!!” after read it i replied his message

 

“What!!!!”

 

“Come to **** cafe! Now! You will se the truth if Nari cheat on Hoseok!”

 

“Wait. Hoseok not there?” |

 

Backspace

 

“Okay Sungjin-a” i took my hoodie and want to out from house. But Yoongi grabbed my hand.

 

“Where are you going? I will accompany you” he said.

 

“No. Oppa. Please send Hoseok a message where is he? And then tell me. Send a message to me” i shouted because i run.

 

Because the cafe not too much far from my house i keep run. My mind just focus on Nari-Cheat-Hoseok just it. I’m not think about i must take a bus, or whatever. I run faster and faster. I don’t care if im so breathless now. I just want to see the truth. And suddenly, when its about 1 meter from the cafe i feel someone grabbed my arm, and that is Sungjin. He ask me to hide here so we can see Nari clearly. And i feel my phone rang. And bingo! It’s from Yoongi. I opened it.

 

“He’s still at home and prepared to hang out with his girlfriend”

 

I told it to Sungjin. So it’s true if Nari cheating Hoseok. I saw Nari hugged him tighly and kissed his cheek. I can’t stay here. I must slap her face. Yes i must. I stood up but Sungjin hold my wrist.

 

“She cheating my bestfriend Sungjin-a. I cant hide anymore”

 

I just said it and walk approaching those both. They keep laughing and smiling together.

 

“Ahn Nari!” i shouted and she looked panic. I got you girl.

 

“Who is her Nari-ya?” that boy asked

 

“Mm.... I dont know. You know if i’m so famous right. So-“ she said but i cut it

 

“Famous my . Good job. Just keep do it okay. Such a good girl.” I said it and gave her a death glare.

 

“Whats wrong with you girl? Are you drunk? Haha so funny. Baby. You can leave me now. See you later” she said and asked that boy to leave her. He kissed Nari’s cheeks and said goodbye.

 

That boy walked far away from us. And suddenly i felt something slapped my cheek. My left cheek. Yes it’s Nari hand. I just opened my mouth. I’m so shocked. And when i want to looked at her again. She slapped me again. But i don’t know why i can’t slap her too. I can see from my corner eyes if a lot of peoples arounding us.

 

“Ahn Nari! Stop it!!!” i heard Sungjin shouted.

 

“You will regret it” Nari said it to me and left us.

 

I can feel the ehat on my cheek. Suddenly i feel a tears drop from my eyes. Why? Why i can slap her back. Why? Am i too weak? Why i’m always sacrifice myself to Hoseok. And now, i got slapped from someone who hurt Hoseok? How can i life like this! I scream in my heart.

 

Sungjin hold my shoulder and accompany me to go home. He not say anything and i just focus with my mind. My cheek still feel like burning. She slapped me so hard. Kim Hyerim, it’s for Hoseok. The one whp hurt you. It’s for him. Your old bestfriend. Your ex-bestfriend . . .

 

---

 

THE NIGHT

 

When i went home the boys shocked because Sungjin walked me to home. My face still red and i just look on the ground. Blank and can’t say anything. After it they went home and feel guilty. I’m not telling about this tragedy. I just keep it by myself. Eventhough Hyunri unnie. She doesnt know about it.

 

I just sat in my room. I keep turn my pencil with my hand. That tragedy still falying in my head. When Nari keep slapped my cheek. When she looked at me with her mas eyes. When she hugged that boy tightly. How if Hoseok know about it.He must be so mad at her. But Hoseok is blind for love. Nari blinding his “eyes”, heart and everything. She did a good job.

 

Suddenly i heard someone talk with Hyunri unnie. But the voice so creepy. I heard that person mentioned my name. Wait . . . I know this voice. It’s Hoseok’s. Why he is here? And when i think about it, Hoseok entered my room. His face os so creepy. H’s really mad at me i bet. But am i did something wrong? If yes? What is that? I stood up and looked at him

 

“Whats going on Hoseok-a?” i asked

 

“WHY YOU DID IT TO NARI!!!” he shouted

 

What? Did what? I just knew she cheating on you stupid!!! I’m not did something wrong!

 

“Me? I’m not-“ he cut it

 

“She’s crying you know. When i met her this afternoon! She said she met you before. And she asked you to hang out for a while and waited for me. But you slap he face? Why you did it!!!!” he shouted

 

What is it! I’m not did it. It’s fake. She’s lying Hoseok-a! It’s not the truth. Dont you see my cheek huh! It’s red. It feel like want to burn. And you believe her?

 

“I’m not!!! She’s the one who slapped me” i said it and i feel my tears dropped out.

 

“Wuah look at you. And you told me Nari slapped you. You fake your tears right?”

 

Jung Hoseok said it . . . to me? He can’t believe me anymore. So he’s really blind now. He just know Nari Nari and Nari. So where is the old Hoseok. Hoseok who always make me laugh. Hoseok who always try to make me not crying.

 

“I’m not Hoseok-a. Why you . . “ i can’t stand anymore. I fell down and keep crying.

 

“Why you not let me get my happiness Hyerim-a. WHY!” he said

 

“So you’re believe your girlfriend more than me now. Just go out from here. Just think if i’m a stranger. I’m not your bestfriend! GO OUT ! JUST GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!”  i shouted. Then stood up and pushed him out.

 

I hear he shouted from outside “IF IT’S YOUR WISH. I WILL DO IT!”

 

God . . . So i’m officially lost my bestfriend now. I lost him for forever. My old bestfriend is gone now. He’s a stranger. We’re a strangers who have a ot of memories. It’s really hurting me.

 

I fell down again and crying. Please let me crying now. I can’t hide this pain anymore . . .

 

Sorry for the short update. And sorry if you can’t understand my grammar. Sorry guys u,u You know i really want to punch Hoseok and Nari too when i wrote this chapter. And sorry if i made a lot of typo here. It’s because i got the feelings ;_:

 

Hope you like it.

 

DONT BE A SILENT READERS PLEASE. KEEP SUBSCRIBING, UPCOTES AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS COMMENT IT PLEASE.THANKS