NINETEEN

Wrong Number

 

 

 

“Will you stop staring at me like that? I’m starting to get goosebumps you know. And I’m considering of punching your face 3 seconds from now.” Jaekyung muttered as she gave Sehun a hard stare.

 

But the thing is,he didn’t seem to be threatened with her deadly threat and it irritates Jaekyung even more.

 

He’s been staring at her for like that 30 minutes straight. He’s not saying anything or even moving. He’s just sitting there, staring at her as if she did something extremely wrong.

 

“Oh Sehun.” Jaekyung called him as she flicked his forehead. He was sure that flicking his precious forehead will stop him from acting weird.

 

And she was right. In an instant, Sehun stopped staring at her. “What was that for Noona?!” He wailed as he covered his forehead in pain. “What are you trying to do huh?” he asked her with an angry tone.

 

“I’ve been talking to you but you’re not even replying all you did was sit there and stare at me weirdly!”

 

“I’m just thinking.” Sehun whined as he massaged his aching forehead.

 

“Thinking about what?” Jaekyung asked him.

 

“About when did you start liking Minseok hyung.” Sehun said as she stared at her to see her reaction.

 

Jaekyung’s calm eyes widened in alert as she slapped his arm. “What the hell are you talking about?! I don’t like him.”

 

“The fact that you did slap my arm means that you really like him. And your eyes widened. And now you’re slightly blushing.” He mumbled as he stared at her cheeks.

 

“I said I don’t like him.” Jaekyung insisted as her cheeks grew redder.

 

“Stop lying noona. I know you.” Sehun told her with an evil smirk.

 

“I said I don’t!” Jaekyung exclaimed as she glared at Sehun who was sitting across her. Why is he insisting that I like Minseok when I clearly don’t? Jaekyung thought as she frowned.

 

Sehun was about to say something again but his cellphone rang. It was Kim Minseok. Great timing. Sehun smiled as he answered the call.

 

“Why?”

 

“Sehun-ah, please tell Jaekyung that I can’t go to work today.”

 

“And why is that? Are you thinking of lazing around huh Hyung?” Sehun mumbled with a frown.

 

Jaekyung turned to him. By saying Hyung… does that mean he’s talking to Minseok? If so, why would he call Sehun instead of me?  Jaekyung thought as her frown deepened even more. Is it so hard to dial my number and talk to me that he’d prefer to talk to Sehun instead?

 

“No. I’m just having a headache. And I don’t want to disturb her so please just tell her those.”

 

Sehun nodded as he eyed Jaekyung. And he noticed that she was already staring at him, as if she’s waiting for him to say something. “I will. Bye.” With that, he ended the call.

 

“Who’s that?” Jaekyung asked even though she had an idea who it was.

 

“The person you like.” Sehun coolly stated as he turned his phone off.

 

“What did he say?” Jaekyung asked without even thinking twice. And she realized her mistake when she noticed Sehun smirking at her. “How many times do I have to say that I don’t like him?!”

 

Sehun breathed deeply. He really hates it whenever someone yells at him. “Since you don’t like him, I think there’s no need for you to know what he said over the phone.”

 

“Oh Sehun!”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes with a sigh. Jaekyung's really... “He’s not coming today. He’s sick.”

 

“Sick?! How? Did he take medications?” Jaekyung asked him. From her reactions alone, it was evident that she’s really concerned for Minseok so Sehun thought of a little plan.

 

Sehun acted innocently as he shrugged. “I don’t know. He sounded so weak over the phone. He said he’s experiencing stomach pains and that he couldn’t even get up from the bed. He’s also vomiting. And he’s having a high fever—”

 

“Then he should’ve gone to the hospital!”

 

“He couldn’t get up from the bed remember?” Sehun told her. “Why don’t you—“

 

Jaekyung stood up and immediately grabbed her bag. “Where does he live again?” she asked him as she arranged her things.

 

Sehun smiled as he wrote Minseok’s address in a piece of paper. You owe me a lot for this Hyung. He thought as he smiled, hoping that his little plan would work out well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_n4ci6lnOPh1rnnu9d.gif

tumblr_inline_n5cxkyhvLG1srnjj6.gif

Is it too short? Hahahaha. I'll update soon guys don't worry~

tumblr_mv88oy4yqh1stotn9o1_500.gif

Let's all thank bratty Sehun for his little plan. lol he looks so funny in the gif. XD

hexrteu. <3