FOURTEEN

Wrong Number

 

 

Sehun happily sipped his mango flavored bubble tea while humming to a random song. He was thinking about how good it was knowing Jaekyung for so long. Now he could have free lunch because of her thanks to a certain person named Kim Minseok.

 

While Sehun was being happy and having his head on the clouds, Minseok was feeling the other way around.  He shook his head lightly as he watched Sehun. He was thinking about what he was doing there and how did they get here.

 

Earlier he was at the office hugging Jaekyung in his arms and now… just because this guyappeared out of nowhere and said something to him, he’s now here, sitting parallel to him. And he even bought him his favorite bubble tea and some snacks. “What in the world was I thinking?” Minseok mumbles ever so softly as he shakes his head again. He just couldn’t believe that he’d do all these for Jaekyung. The perks of being in love, really.

 

Sehun noticed Minseok’s not so good expression pasted on his face. And he thought that maybe he should cheer him up a bit. ”You won’t regret this hyung. Really.” Sehun told him with a goofy grin.

 

Minseok rolled his eyes at him. “Oh, I think I already do.”

 

“WHY?” Sehun whined loudly as he stomped on his foot. Just like a kid throwing tantrums. “We’re a team! We should get along well.” Sehun pouted at him.

 

Minseok eyed him intently. “Team? We’re a team? Since when?” He couldn’t just remember being in good terms with this guy. They rarely talked. And now he’s saying that they’re a team. Seriously.

 

Sehun tried his best not to roll his eyes at him and just ignored what he said. He’s a hyung anyways. And they should get along. Really really well. “We’re Team MinHun. And I’m here to help you with Jaekyung noona.” Sehun grinned at him mischievously. Seeing those kind of silly grins, Minseok couldn’t help but think if he could really trust this guy.

 

“And soon enough there’ll be JaeMin.” Sehun announced as he clasped his hands together.

 

Minseok frowned. “JaeMin?”

 

“Jaekyung and Minseok. JaeMin. Or would you like to be KyungSeok? Or MinKyung or MinJae?” Sehun queried. What’s funny is that he looked very serious about it. Imagine a cold looking guy to be thinking about such childish stuffs.

 

“Stop making couple names. We’re not a couple.”

 

“Yet.” Sehun added. “You guys are not a couple yet. But you will be. Soon.” He was just so sure about it.

 

Minseok narrowed his eyes at Sehun. This guy really knows his way with words.

 

“That’s why I’m here. I’ll help you with her so that JaeMin couple will finally come true. That’s my job.” He said as he patted his own chest. “ And this.” Sehun said as he raised his bubble tea. “This is your payment.”

 

“But now that I think about it, I don’t think I really need your help. I mean, I think I can do well without you and your oh-so-great information about her.” Minseok told him straight on. It was true though. The only reason why he agreed to go here with him was because he just wanted to know a bit of Jaekyung’s past.

 

How did she look like when she was younger? What did she want to be when she was a kid? How many siblings are they? How was she as a student? What are the things she’s scared of and such. Simple things like those.

 

As simple as that.

 

“Then why did you agree to go here with me if you don’t even need my help?” Sehun snorted at him.

 

“I just.. want to know her more.” Minseok mumbled as he chewed on his bottom lip. Jaekyung never shared or talked about her. So he thought that it’d be nice if Sehun could do that in her place.

 

“See? That means you need me!” Sehun exclaimed at him excitedly while pointing at himself. And Minseok just rolled his eyes at him for the nth time. this childish guy just reminds him of his childish bestfriend, Kim Jongdae.

 

Sehun inched closer towards him wide a grin. “So what do you want to know?”

 

“Ahn Jaehyun. I’d like to know everything you know about him.” He said as he met eyes with Sehun. He was serious. He wanted to know who that guy is. He’s always been curious about that jerk. How did he look like and all. He wanted to know why he left someone like Yoo Jaekyung But he was thankful that he did. Because if he didn’t they wouldn’t have met.

 

Sehun thought about it for a while. “Jaehyun hyung… he’s a cool guy.” Sehun mumbled as he slowly nodded his head.

 

“Why did he leave Jaekyung?”

 

Sehun shook his head and shrugged. “I don’t really know. They were okay thought but one day he just left. Literally left. I don’t know what he was thinking or where he is right now. He just left like that.”

 

“He’s such a bastard.” Minseok mumbled through gritted teeth. Just thinking about that guy is enough to make his blood boil.

 

“But he was really cool! He’s always silent. Even if he doesn’t say a word, he looks really cool. Seriously. All of the girls in our school likes him. But he coolly rejects them because he has Jaekyung noona. He’s that cool. He’s just like cold city man and he’s really handsome.” Sehun told him. And by the way he talks, it was really evident that Sehun likes that hyung very much. And Minseok was exactly pleased with that.

 

“Thank you. Those words were really encouraging Sehun.” Minseok mumbled with a frown.

 

Sehun just shrugged. “I was just stating the truth.”

 

Before Minseok could answer him, his phone rang. It was Jaekyung. He signaled Sehun to be quiet as he answered the call with a smile on his face.

 

“Where are you? We have a meeting. Come here quickly.”

 

Minseok nodded with a smile. “Okay. I’ll go there now.” A meeting with Jaekyung, just the two of them. Alone. It sounds good to him.

 

“And If you happen to see Sehun call him too.”

 

His smile automatically faded at the mention of his name. “Sehun?” he asked as he turned to Sehun who was sitting in front of him. Sehun just blinked at him in confusion, not getting the situation he was in. “Why is he included in the meeting? He’s from the production team right?” his happy tone was slowly dropping as he spoke.

 

“It’s a meeting with all the teams. We’re going to talk about the shooting of the TVC. I’ll hang up now. We’re at the 8th floor. Okay? See you.”

 

“Okay.” Minseok answered with a heavy heart. So it was not just a meeting with Sehun. It’s with all of the team. Dammit. And he just thought about how nice it’d be to be alone with her.

 

Aish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So who’d volunteer to go to the designated location? I need three people to go there and check the location.” Sangdo asked as he looked up to them.

 

No one answered. Of all of the 20 people inside, no one answered him.

 

“It’s in the beach guys! Just go.” Sangdo said as he tried to lift up the mood.

 

“Why don’t you go hyung?” Byungjoo asked him sarcastically.

 

“It’s because going there means doing a lot of work.” Hansol answered for his hyung.

 

Sangdo breathed deeply as he finally made a decision about who’s going to the location. “Since you guys are like that, I’ll just choose who will go.” Sangdo said as he eyed them who dared not to look at him. They’re afraid of getting chosen since they don’t want to go. Yes it’s the beach but still, they won’t be able to enjoy it since they’re going to do alot of work there.

 

“Jaekyung. Do you want to go or not?” Sangdo asked her.

 

Jaekyung looked up and blinked at him. “Me?.. It’s okay.” She murmured as she turned back to the papers she was reviewing.

 

And at that time Minseok was really contemplating whether he should raise his hand or not. If he did, it’d be so obvious that he wanted to be with her. Right? But he really wanted to. Plus, if she leaves, he’s going to miss her.

 

Should I raise my hand?

 

“Minseok hyung and I are coming with Jaekyung noona.” Sehun suddenly raised his hand. Minseok turned to look at him. No. He didn’t want this guy to tag along. No way.

 

“Just trust me.” Sehun mumbled to him as if he can read Minseok’s thoughts.

 

No. I can’t trust you. Minseok thought with a frown.

 

Sangdo clasped his hands together with a satisfied smile. “Okay. Three diligent people are coming to the location for about 3 days. Have fun there.” He said and from the tone of his voice, Minseok just knew that he was being sarcastic.

 

“Can we have a break? I’m really hungry.” Hojoon asked as he raised his hand.

 

“Okay. Since we’ve been meeting for 2 hours already let’s have a 15 minute break.” Sangdo announced. And with that one by one, they left the room.

 

“Yah Byungjoo where did you put my highschool yearbook?” Yooncheol asked him.

 

“Hansol borrowed it.” Sehyuk answered for Byungjoo who was with him, standing by the door, ready enough to leave. “We’ll just eat downstairs.” Byungjoo smiled as he waved goodbye to them.

 

“It’s here.” Hansol said as he took out his yearbook and gave it to Choonyeol before leaving. “Byungjoo wait for me!” he exclaimed as he followed the two.

 

“Yooncheol-ah, we’re from the same school?” Sehun asked him as he saw the yearbook he was holding.

 

Yooncheol blinked at him. “You’re from Munhwa Highschool too?” he asked Sehun with a smile.

 

Sehun nodded. “I’m from class B. What about you?” Sehun asked Yooncheol. Then he turned to Jaekyung. “Noona he’s from our school. Do you know him?”

 

Jaekyung looked up to them and silently shook her head. “Sorry. I don’t. You know that I’m not really sociable right?”

 

“It’s okay.” Yooncheol grins. “I’ve known you since highschool because of your boyfriend. What’s his name again? Ahn Jaehyuk? Jaeho? What was it? I’m not really good with remembering people’s names. I can remember his face. But I couldn't remember his name.”

 

Sehun kept quiet. Not wanting to mention that guy in front of Jaekyung anymore. Who knows she might just cry again out of nowhere. And he certainly didn’t want that to happen.

 

“Was it Jaehwan? Jaehyo..” Yooncheol kept on guessing, trying to remember his name, consistently failing to see the signs Sehun were giving him which was meant to stop him from asking Jaehyun’s name.

 

“It’s Ahn Jaehyun.” Jaekyung finally said.

 

There was a silence after that. No one dared to talk. Minseok and Sehun eyed her. She was still reading something. Not even bothering to look up at them. Was it her way of trying to hide her pain? Minseok thought worriedly.

 

“So it’s Jaehyun.” Yooncheol said with a smile. “Where is he right now? Are you guys doing well?”

 

Sehun winced. You idiot! Why do you have to keep on asking?

 

“We already broke up.” Jaekyung told him as she looked up at him. “I don’t know where he is.”

 

“Oh. I’m sorry. I ..didn’t know.” Yooncheol apologized for bringing up such a stupid question.

 

“It’s okay.” She said as she managed to smile. “I’ll just go and ask Sangdo some things. Are the three of you going to stay here?” Jaekyung ask as she stood up and arranged her shirt.

 

“No. I’ll call my girlfriend. I miss her so I’ll call her.” Sehun mumbled as he took out his phone and started dialing Jungri’s number.

 

“Are you bragging that you have a girlfriend?” Jaekyung asked him with a smirk.

 

“Kind of. You should go and date someone noona." Sehun . And then he turned to Minseok. The oh-so innocent Minseok who was sitting by his side. "What do you think about Minseok hyung?”

 

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OH SEHUN?! THIS IS WAY TOO OBVIOUS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?! AISH. Minseok really wanted to trample him around and all but he couldn’t. And then, of course there’s this tiny part of him wanting to hear Jaekyung’s answer.

 

What does she think about me? Jaekyung tilted her head to the side and thought about it. “What do I think of Minseok?” she repeated Sehun’s question as she eyed Minseok.

 

I can take it if you say I’m cute. Please. Just answer his question.

 

“Mandoo.” Jaekyung said as she blinked. “Thinking of him makes me hungry. He reminds me of mandoo.” And when she said that Sehun tried his best not to laugh. And Minseok could clearly see that he was trying his best not to laugh at him which is worse.

 

So she thinks of me as a piece of dough. Jaekyung that’s not very nice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseo glanced at his watch. I thought it’s just going to be a 15-minute break? It’s almost an hour. Where are they? He mumbled as he looked around and a certain thing caught his eye. Yooncheol’s high school yearbook.

 

He really wanted to look at it earlier. He just didn’t have the chance too. He wanted to see how Jaekyung looked like when she was in highschool. And to finally have a quick look on that bastard, Jaehyun. He wanted to know how he looked like. If he was really handsome or what. And so, without thinking twice, he grabbed Yooncheol’s yearbook and started flipping out the pages.

 

“What was his class again? Aish. Does that mean I have to look at all the pages just to find that guy?” he mumbled to himself as he continued flipping the pages.

 

“He’s from class C. It’s on page 23.” A voice said.

 

“Thanks. Page 23… 23.. 23… There. Found it.” Minseok mumbled to himself as he scanned through the pages and few seconds  later, he found the 23rd page. And that’s when he realized that he wasn’t alone. And what’s worse, is when he looked back to see who the other person, he realized that it was Jaekyung who caught him. And what’s even more worse than the worse is she caught him trying to find Ahn Jaehyun.

 

She had this bored expression on her face. It's like she doesn't care. Does she? “You..” Minseok stared at her, wanting to say something but she already cut him off.

 

“He’s the guy on the third row. The one with a cold look.”

 

Minseok quickly looked at the guy she was referring to. The guy who made her cry. The guy who left her without even saying why. And, when he saw his picture, the first thing that came to his mind is that, he was …. just right. Well, there’s not a single guy in the world would’ve admit that there’s someone who’s much more good looking than them. If there is a guy who much more good looking than them, then that guy’s a jerk. It’s as simple as that.

 

“He’s handsome right? I chose my first love really well.” Jaekyung said with a bitter smile as she looked outside the window. And Minseok couldn’t even tell if she was being sarcastic or what. Seriously. Yoo Jaekyung is like one big puzzle to him.

 

Minseok just sighed as he glanced at Jaehyun’s picture again. “Not really.”

 

She turned to him with a glare. “What’s with your eyes?!” Jaekyung exclaimed at him. “He’s handsome and he’s tall. He’s like a model you know!” she boasted off proudly.

 

“His face is too slim. He looks like a girl. Is this really a guy? His eyes are too small. Can this guy even see things and all?” Minseok kept on saying negative comments about that guy just to piss her off. And because he means it.

 

“Whatever.” She mumbled as she rolled her eyes at him. And at that time, Minseok knew that he already won.

 

“Where’s your picture?” he asked her with a smile.

 

“I still look the same. Just look at my face. Don’t you dare try to find my pic—“

 

Her threats and warnings were too late because Minseok was already scanning the whole book while trying to spot her.

 

“Yah. I told you to stop didn’t I? Close that right now.” Jaekyung told him as she stood up and made her way towards him with an unreadable expression on her face.

 

Minseok was just about to give up on trying to find her but that’s when his eyes landed on a familiar façade. He looked in a little closer and realized that it was Jaekyung.

 

It was the Jaekyung of four years ago.

 

She looked the same but somehow, in some aspects, she was different as well. This Jaekyung of four years ago seemed to be alot happier than the Jaekyung of today.

 

Maybe it was because she was still with that Jaehyun before. Minseok thought as his face scrunched up a bit just because of thinking of that guy.

 

She was smiling. Not just with . Not just with her lips. The Jaekyung of four years ago was smiling with her eyes. She was smiling genuinely. She was truly happy. But now.. he can’t seem to find that kind of smile in the Jaekyung of today.

 

She suddenly snatched the year book from him and made a face at him. “Laugh all you want. I know my graduation picture was horrible.”

 

Minseok smiled at her. “The girl on the picture looks pretty. Can you introduce me to her? I’d like to meet her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll go to the washroom. Watch out for our stuff.” Jaekyung told him as she stood up and arranged the straightened out her shirt. Minseok silently nodded at her as he pulled her pink luggage closer to him. He better not lose this or she’ll throw a fit.

 

“And try calling Sehun. He’s not answering any of my calls.” She added before she finally left, heading towards the washroom.

 

Minseok took out his phone from his pocket and started dialing Sehun’s number with a sigh. They were headed to Gyeongpo and they’ll stay there for about 3 days. It's because Sangdo asked them to check the final location that they picked for the shooting of the TVC.

 

Luckily, the location is in the beach. Yes. It may look like a vacation but it’s not. Because Sangdo gave them tons and tons of work. So it’s not really a vacation. It’s much more of a headache. What’s worse is Sehun is not yet around.

 

“Hyung! I’ve been waiting for your call!”

 

Minsok was a bit surprised that Sehun immediately answered his call. Jaekyung’s been calling her for a while and he never answered any of her calls.

 

“You brat. Where the hell are you? Our flight will depart in less than 30 minutes. Are you on your way already? Don’t tell me you just woke up or I’ll really punch you when I see you.” Minseok threatened him.

 

“Relax. Hyung. I already told you before that I’ll help you didn’t I?” Minseok could totally imagine him leisurely sitting on a chair while smiling goofily while saying those words.

 

“Where are you? Just come here. Jaekyung’s really---“

 

“Don’t wait for me. Hyung, I won’t be coming.”

 

His eyes nearly bugged out with what he just said. “Are you crazy? Are you trying to leave all the work on us?”

 

“No. I’m trying to leave the two of you alone to makes things work. I’m super brilliant aren’t I?”

 

As much as Minseok hated to admit it, this kid really.. is not just a kid. But 3 days with Jaekyung. Alone. That’s not really bad. Minseok thought as he smiled. These 3 days ahead of him might just be the best 3 days of his life.

 

“You’re welcome hyung.” Sehun sarcastically mumbled over the line since Minseok is not thanking him. “You can thank me by buying me some watermelons when you get back here.”

 

“Watermelons?”

 

“Oh. And one more thing. Don’t do anything stupid to my noona.” He said in a cold, threatening voice. And at that very moment, Minseok realized that Sehun can be very intimidating and scary too. “Okay. I’ll hang up now. Just tell noona that I’m sick that’s why I can’t accompany you guys. Bye!” Now he was saying it cheerfully. Seriously this kid has some loose screws in the head. First he’ so scary and now he’s acting cutesy and all.

 

“Weirdo.” Minseok mumbled to himself as he ended the call.

 

Then he felt someone sat beside him. Jaekyung. He was surprised that she just seriously came out of nowhere without him noticing it that he nearly dropped his phone. “You scared me!” he exclaimed as he placed his hand on his chest. How come she sat beside him without him even realizing it?

 

“So were you able to reach him?” Jaekyung asked, ignoring him and whatever that he is saying.

 

“Yes. He said he’s sick. That’s why he couldn’t come with us.” Minseok lied in behalf of Sehun.

 

Her lips forms the slightest pout at his response which Minseok thought was adorable even though it didn’t even last for a second.

 

“That means we’ll be by ourselves. Is that okay with you?”

 

What do you mean ‘is that okay with you?’ It’s ing great for me. Minseok thought as his lips formed a smile.

 

“Do I have a choice?”

 

Jaekyung turned to him with a look. “Meanie.”

 

He smiled as he grabbed their stuff and started walking inside. “I was just kidding.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the plane,

 

When Jaekyung sat beside him, Minseok remembered something. Someone rather. His first love.

 

Eunsol.

 

He first met her at the bus when she sat beside him on a rainy day. Remembering her and the first time they met is enough to paint a smile on his face.

 

“Why’re you smiling like that? You look stupid.” Jaekyung asked him as she made a face at him.

 

“I just remembered someone.” Minseok told him, completely ignoring her insult.

 

“Who?”

 

“My first love.” He said with a smile.

 

Jaekyung leaned closer to him, interested of the topic. “Where is she right now?” she asked him curiously.

 

“She’s already married.” Minseok said as he turned to her. “To my bestfriend.”

 

Her eyes widened. “Bestfriend? Did the two of you fight over her? Physically?” Jaekyung asked excitedly.

 

This girl is really brutal. She’s even more interested in fights rather than Eunsol or how we met. Minseok thought as he smiled.

 

“We fought. Physically.” Minseok smiled as he remembered the dy wherein he and Jongdae actually fought. “But then I had to concede because the girl loves my best friend.” Minseok said in a normal tone, as if it wasn’t a big deal to him.

 

 “Tell me the whole story!” she insisted.

 

Minseok sighed as he turned to her. “This is going to be a long story.” He mumbled.  But still I want you to know it.

 

Jaekyung nodded, signaling him that she’s listening to whatever that he’s saying.

 

“And then we fought. We threw punches at each other while insulting each other. But still, we never stopped being friends. After that we—Hey are you still listening?” Minseok sat up as he turned to her only to find that she was already asleep. So that was why she’s not responding anymore.

 

“My love story, is it that boring?” he mumbled to himself as he continued to gaze at her sleeping figure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we?” Jaekyung asked as she blinked hard, trying to clear her blurred vision. She just woke up from her deep sleep and is now trying to assess the current situation.

 

“Still up in the clouds.” Minseok answered her while he was reading something from his phone. It was a list of things Sehun told him about Jaekyung. It’s more like his daily trivias about Jaekyung. And today he found out that Jaekyung hated volleyball so much that she’d always lie to their P.E. instructor that she has her period just to skip it. And the thing is, how does Sehun know about those stuff? He thought as he switched his phone off. “Seems like you had a good sleep.” He mumbled.

 

“Not really.” Jaekyung answered as she stretched her neck to the side. Sleeping while sitting down is not comfortable. Sure the chairs are fluffy and soft but still it’s a whole lot different if she’s sleeping on the bed.

 

“But you were sleeping soundly.” Minseok told her as he turned to her and he immediately noticed the drool on her left chin. “You have …drool.“ he mumbled, unsure of how to say it. How would a guy point out that someone, more importantly a girl have some drool marks on her face?

 

She frowned at what she heard and immediately sat up straight. Now she was completely awake. “What are you talking about? I don’t drool when I sle—“ when her tongue slipped at the tip of , that’s when she realized that he was right.

 

He’s right. I drooled. . What to do? Calm down. Calm down. Act as if nothing happened. This is sooooo embarrassing. Why did I have to drool?

 

Jaekyung then hastily wiped with her arm and acted as if nothing happened. “What hotel are we staying at again?” she asked as she looked at the window trying to find anything fancy. But sadly there’s none. They were in the airplane. There’s nothing but clouds. Dammit.

 

Minseok smiled at her and at her failed attempt to act cool and all. “There’s still some left.”

 

Jaekyung closed her eyes and breathed deeply. This is really embarrassing. She thought as she grabbed her handkerchief and wiped all of including her jaw just to make sure that there are no traces left. And then she finally turned to face him. “Listen.  I don’t usually drool when I sleep. Okay? I’m not like that.” She explained even though he didn’t even ask.

 

Minseok nodded as he tried to stop himself from smiling. “As you say so.”

 

“Seeing and hearing your response makes it even more.. Argh. Whatever. I don’t care. People drool! What’s so wrong about that?” She exclaimed as she tried to defend her side. She just feels so ridiculed about the drool thing.

 

“Nothing’s wrong about it. It’s perfectly normal.” Minseok agreed with her as he nodded. But there was something in his eyes, in his tone, and the way he smiles. It was as if he is mocking her. Scratch that. He is mocking her.

 

She leaned closer to him and pointed an accusing finger at his direction. “You’re secretly laughing at me aren’t you? I can tell. Don’t dare try to deny it.” Jaekyung threatened him with an icy glare.

 

“No.” Minseok’s smile grew larger. Why does he find this part of her cute and extremely amusing?

 

Because of his smile she concluded that he is really making fun of her. With that she looked away and just leaned back on her chair. “I hate you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah. What kind of hotel is this Sangdo? This isn’t even a hotel! You said we’ll stay at a nearby five star hotel. This is more like an apartment. And we only have one room! What the heck? Are you even thinking?” Minseok ranted at Sangdo over the phone. Jaekyung on the other hand was already lying on the fluffy bed.

 

Minseok turned to her. “Why’re you lying so comfortable there? Aren’t you even mad?”

 

Jaekyung turned to him lazily. “I’m tired. Besides, the location of this place is nearer to the beach isn’t that much better? What’s so wrong with having only one room?”

 

“What’s so wrong about it? Everything!” Minseok exclaimed hysterically. This girl just doesn’t get it. How clueless can she be?

 

“I don’t see anything wrong with it though.” While Minseok was already freaking out about having only one room, Jaekyung was the complete opposite of it. She was so relaxed. It just doesn’t bother her at all.

 

Minseok tried to explain his side why he didn’t like being in the same room with her. “Having one room means—“

 

Jaekyung turned to him once more. “You’re not actually thinking of something erted aren’t you?”

 

His eyes widened at her sudden accusation. “I’m not that type of person!” he exclaimed as his face was slowly turning red.

 

“Your voice says ‘no’ but your actions screams a loud and clear ‘yes’” Jaekyung told him with a straight fac before standing up and walking towards her things. She grabbed her camera and then she made her way towards the door.

 

"Where are you going?" Minseok asked her curiously. How can this girl just leave without even telling him where she's going? What if she gets lost? Or what if something bad happens to her? Right?

 

"I'll take pictures of the place. Then I'll put it in our documentation papers. Let's make it seem as if we're atually doing our job here okay? So stop thinking about erted things and do your work as well." Jaekyung smiled sarcastically at him.

 

"I already said that I'm not---" she already closed the door shut, not even caring to hear what he was trying to say. Minseok hurried to his bag and just grabbed it. All of it. Then he hurried towards the door.

 

"Wait for me! Jaekyung!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time. Blame my professors for being so cruel. They're the reason why I can't write. Hehehehe.

They're at the beachhhh. Is there anything that you'd like to happen? Hahahaha. No please. I can't write tt.

TTS's ONLY U is my favorite song in their new album. I've been listening to it for like 134657924663523494694 times now (and Park Boram's Beautiful is a good song too! And Teen Top's Missing! L.joe. TT.TT) I don't really like Holler that much. Hehehe.

See you guys next time!

 

 

Hearteu.