Chapter 9

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

Next morning I feelt dizzy. As I slowly got my consciousness back I noticed where I was. It wasn't the room with a big bed and silk dovet, it was another room with a big bed. I lay across the bed in a very strange pose. Then I heard someone breath next to my head. And someone else by the foot of the bed. I looked up and saw Hongbins sleeping face. And next to me Ken was sleeping too. Leo sat by my side and watched me. He looked at me for a while, then he raised and turned to me.

"Are you hungry?" he asked with a very small voice. I was just as suprised this time as the last one he talked. I nodded.

"And I could need some asprin, my head hurts really bad." I walked with him down to the kitchen. Problably I was very tierd, and drunk, last night and fall asleep at the spoot, that's why I didn't go to my own bed. I tried to convinse my self, but I wasn't sure. What if something had happend? Something I can't remember... Ravi sat by the table in the kitchen. He glared at me and snorted. Then he left. That pretty much answered my question, something had happend. And it upset Ravi! This wasn't good, he didn't even like me before...

"Um, Leo... Did something happend last night?" I asked Leo. He looked me for a long time, then he shaked his head.

"You were drunk, we all wore... Nothing unusual happend!" he said. Still shocking hearing him talk.

"And what's usual?" I asked. They problbly partied all the time, so of course things happend thet they thaught were normal... He did something with his face, almost like a smile.

"Nothing happend. Especially not between you and Ravi. If you meant his reaction now, you can say that he have kind of a temper..." Leo did that thing when he turned the corners of his mouth up a tiny, tiny little bit. Almost like a smile, so I smiled at him. Today was the last day here so I had to pack. I went to my room after breakfast, then I stopped. Someone was mentioned my name. I looked in to the room where I saw Ravi and  N talk.

"She's dangerous, we can't spend more time with her. We took a risk just by taking her here!" Ravi said.

"But we need her... She can be the one! Even if you like what we are, I don't! I wanna be free again!" N responsed.

"But it's not safe for her" Ravi begged... They both had a strange look on their face.

"We'll protect her!" N begged too. There was something in his voice, something desperate. "Please Ravi..." Ravi sighed. Then he looked at the door where I stood. I hurried to pull back the haed. He didn't see me. Then I runned to my room. What was that about? Dangerous? If their not humans, what are they? I packed my things, but then Ravi stood in the door. He knocked as if i hadn't seen him already.

"You heard." he said. His voice was cold. I tried to pass but he stood in the way. So I stopped and looked him in the eyes. And there it was, the shimmer.

"Yes, I heard." I said calm. I waited for something to happen in his eye, but nothing happend. The shimmer stayed.

"And what do you think of us?" he asked with a even bigger calm. I swollowd. I hadn't really heard so much. Maybe they're just playing with me.

"I don't really know what to think..." I said. My heart raised and I was a little bit scared. Not of them, just a scary feeling of suddenly lose them... Then Ravi did something... He looked at my chest, to my heart, and it feelt like he was inside my body. A warm feeling spread. Warm and comfortable.