Chapter 15

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

Ravi opend the door and went out of the car. Of course people whatched, he was like a celebrity! I couldn't believe that people didn't get tierd of whatching the same thing every day... I mean, the most of them had been to the same school as VIXX at least 3 years, they had to know every step he took out of the car by this time! People started to make a path for him from the car to the entrace, as they used to. But when he walked around the car instead of walking straight everyone looked pretty nonplussed and started to talk. Instead of open the door for me he laid against the back door. He problably waited for me to get out, and I couldn't be more thankful for that. Then the other in VIXX came and started to talk to Ravi. While Ken pretended to talk to Ravi loud I could hear N and Ravi wisper. N asked if I was in the car and said something to Ravi about him letting N handle me instad. Ravi said no...

"Hanna, do you want us to lead away all the people?" Hongbin wisperd to me. I answered something like yes... He said something to Ravi and the other guys started to move. The other student were following. Thank you Lord! "Wait for Hyuk! He'll come and pick you up." Ravi whisperd, then they were gone. A few minutes later I heard someone knock on the car door. I slowly opend. Outside Hyuk stood and smiled at me.

"It's fine! Class has start, so everyone's in their class rooms. Hanna, just let me ask something... Are you shy? You didn't seem like that kind of girl before we got to know you!" he said and walked with me to class. I made some kind of sigh that sounded more lika a sudden inhalation and a laugh.

"Well, no! I'm not really shy, it's just... People would ask and look at me... I don't like people staring!" I said and looked at him. He smiled.

"Got it... If so is the case, you better take my books and bag! Here! Oh, and look a little bit... bullied!" he gave me his bag and nodded at the class room windows. Then he walked pass me and I looked at the windows. Ah... I tried to look so "bullied" as I could, but I probably just looked stressed. Down with your shoulders and head. Walk faster, try to keep up with him. And don't look at him, no eye contact! If you have to answer something, keep it short! I heard Ravis voice in my head. I smiled a little and did my best to do as he said and got reawrded with a Good! from him. I could feel everyone stare from the windows. Perfect, now peolpe saw me anyway... But I guess this is better than beeing seen as VIXXs' "friend"! I looked up and saw that I was many meters behind Hyuk. I hurried to catch up with him, but not to close. Just a few meters left to the entrance, then no one would see us anymore. Then I heard a scratch behind me. I could feel that something was wrong. From inside I could hear some people move, fast. Hyuk turned around, very fast and runned to me.

"Hanna, don't look back!" he scremed. Like a reflex I turned my head to see what there was behind me. I could just see the slimy face before Ravi was in front of me and coverd my eyes. We have to leave. Be quiet and act normal, the other students can't see it. Ravi said in to my head. He took my hand and dragged me with him, away from the entrace. In the class room I could hear Beakhyun wisper my name. Then he and Kris ran out.

"Hanna!" Kris screamed, but I couldn't answer. "What... What are you doing?"

When we had got around the cornor so no one could see ut Ravi carried me in his arms. I didn't dare to look, but we moved really fast. As soon I opend my eyes I had to close them again. We were very high over the ground so I had to close my eyes to not pass out. Unbelievable how far to the ground it was. I lead my head to Ravis' chest. I could hear him breathe a few centimeters over my head. I liked it! We flew like this for a long time. Then he started to slow down and fly lower. When I opend my eyes I could see a big hous. Ravi landed on the roof and let me down.

"You'll be safe here. Go inside and wait for the others." he said and flew away again. Now I saw his wings perfectly. They were black and big. What was he? A bird? There was no idea to ask him where on earth I was and where he was going so I looked around instead. On the roof there was nothing but a door a few meters away. All around the hous there was trees. Then I heard something behind me. I turned around and saw N. He also had big black wings on his back. He came towards me with a tensed look on his face.

"Hanna, go inside!" he said and continue passed me. When he got to the edge of the roof he jumped and dissapeard. I runned to the edge to see where he had gone, but I couldn't see him. I opend the door and went inside. All that was there were a stair, so I continued the stair and came to a big room. Probably the nicest hous i've ever been to. Everything was so luxury... I took a round in the hous and realized that it was six bedrooms. That would meen that VIXX probably speent much time here... Did they live here? Consider the heat, this wasn't where we lived. I think it had to be some exotic place... How far had Ravi flew with me? And why? All the thinking made me hungry. I looked for the kitchen and faund Leo by the door.

"Oh. Leo! I was just looking for the kitchen... Do you know where it is?" I asked. He gave me a kind look and nodded. He walked passed me and I followed.  He showed me to a big kitchen. "Thank you! Would you like something?" he shook his head. Then I could hear all the other guys outside. But something were wrong, someone was hurt.